Take You Home

Learning 2 Love

--Flashback

"What was that?" Moon asked as he came back out from his room.

"What was what?" Moonhye shrugged and began walking to her room.

Moon followed her and leaned on the door frame. "Don't play dumb with me lil sis. You like him, don't you?"

"Who? Sooyoon? Yeah, I like him." She started to tidy up her room.

"Yah! I didn't mean Sooyoon! I meant that Yongguk guy!" Moon threw a pillow at her.

"So what if I do like him?"

Moon gasped. "But mom and dad want you to marry Jongup. Not Yongguk."

"I know. Just because I like him doesn't mean that I'm going to date him. I see him like a brother. Like James and Sooyoon." She walked back out into the living room. Moon trailed behind her.

"Isn't that his jacket?" Moon pointed to the black coat that was laying on the arm of the sofa.

"Let's bring it back to him." Moonhye grabbed the jacket and pulled Moon with her.

"No can do. Me and the guys have practice later."

"At 12 in the morning? I'm sure Sooyoon won't mind bringing me then~" She bravely pulled her phone out and began to call the drummer.

"He wouldn't..." Moon thought to himself.

"Okay, see you then! Bye oppa~" She turned her phone off. "I'm going with Sooyoon. Have fun at practice!" She ran out of the house.

"Aish this girl!" She was out the door before he could grab her.

--

"Thanks for bringing me Sooyoon!" Moonhye got into the car and Sooyong began to drive.

"Your brother did mention we had practice, right?" Sooyoon asked.

She nodded. "That's why I called you to bring me to BAP's dorm."

"How do you even have their address?"

"My mom was so quick to give me it. You don't even know."

They finally arrived at the apartment complex and Moonhye got out. "Thanks! I'll take a bus home! Stay safe oppa!"

Sooyoon drove off and Moonhye cautiously walked into the building.

"The 3rd floor. Room 42." She mumbled to herself. She walked down the hall and finally ended up in front of their dorm. Before she could knock, she heard someone holler her name.

"Sora? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to visit Yongguk! What about you?" Moonhye's heart dropped at the sound of Yongguk's name.

"I'm here to return Himchan's jacket." She lifted the jacket up.

Sora nodded and knocked on the door. She stood out of view, leaving Moonhye right in front of the door.

"Moonhye?" Himchan opened the door widely so the others could see their visitors.

Before Moonhye could greet them, Sora jumped out and surprised everyone. "I'm here too!!"

"Ohh...Sora..." Himchan gulped and let the girls in. Sora went straight to Yongguk while Moonhye trailed behind her and thanked Himchan.

"This is Yongguk's jacket." She whispered. "I'm going to go now." She handed Himchan the jacket and was about to turn to go out the door but was suddenly stopped.

"Stay." Himchan said to her. He led her and the others to the living room while Yongguk was with Sora in the kitchen.

"What brings you here this late?" Daehyun asked.

"I was just returning Yongguk's jacket. I didn't expect Sora to be here though." Moonhye sighed.

"She told me that they broke-up. Is that true?" She asked.

"Somewhat." Youngjae began. "She actually used to be a trainee, but her parents forced her to quit to take over her family's company. How do you know her?"

"We are class mates in university. She brought me over to her house too." Moonhye answered.

"Why are your eyes wandering to hyung when you're engaged to Jongup?" Himchan blurted.

"It's not official official yet." Both Moonhye and Jongup said.

"Jinx!"

"Double jinx!!"

"TRIPLE JINX!!!"

Both of the yelled at each other causing the othes to laugh.

"You're equally as weird as Jongup." Daehyun said inbetween his laughs. "I think you were made for him"

Wait. How do they know that I'm engaged with Jongup!?

She grabbed Jongup to the other corner and waited for an answer. As if he could read her mind, he immediatley let this words go.

"Yongguk may or may not have let it slip during a conversation..."

She nodded and walked both of them back to their spots.

Moonhye scoffed. "Anyway." She continued. "Because I'm working at his parent's company, I still have time to get both of us out of the engagement."

"Wait, so you're working there for that reason?" Jongup asked.

She nodded. "You're welcome."

"Sassy. I like her." Himchan joked.

So Moonhye is working for my parents for the sake of both of us? She isn't all that bad after all. Jongup thought to himself.

"What are you guys talking about?" Sora asked as she and Yongguk walked out of the kitchen.

"I was just on my way out actually." Moonhye stood up from her seat and headed to the door.

"I should take you home" Yongguk was about to get up but Sora pulled him back and pouted.

"Oppa. I'm here though." She complained.

"I'll take her!" Daehyun insisted.

"That's okay. I'll call one of the guys to come get me." Moonhye tried to run out of the dorm but Jongup beat her to the door.

"C'mon. I'll take you home." He opened the door for her and followed her out.