Revelations

Learning 2 Love

"Honey! You're home!" My mother greeted me as soon as I stepped into the house.

"Mom? I thought you and dad were away for a business trip." I said as I walked into the kitchen where she was.

She looked away from the stove and scanned me.

"We were, but now we're home! Why don't you sound excited? Your brother wasn't excited either when we came back..." She pondered. I gave her a smile and gave her a big hug.

"Well I'm glad you guys are back. It's just that it's been stressful for Moon with his band and me with work and school. You know?" I hugged her tightly and let go when she tugged me off.

"It's nice to see you kids again. Speaking of work, how is our little worker doing? Are the Moon's treating you well?" She asked as she continued her work.

I leaned onto the counter and sighed. "The Moon's are wonderful people. They've been nothing but nice to me. I'm just still not sure if I want to go on with the wedding. Can't you guys reconsider? Me and Jongup have very different paths that we are walking right now. Can you imagine how awkward our lives would be if we were married?" I asked.

I could she hesitated a little bit but continued to cook without looking up. I was mentally elbowing her, hoping she would catch my drift. She mumbled a quick "Talk to your dad" and rushed me out of the kitchen so she could finish up dinner. I scrunched my nose and took myself upstairs to find Moon and the others chilling on the couch.

"You look... fancy today." James commented. I turned to the mirror that was in hanging on the wall and found myself with a full face of make-up. I totally forgot that I had make-up on from the shoot. I sat down next to Moon and leaned back with my eyes closed. I could tell the others looking at me.

"We had a photo shoot today at work." I said out loud.

Moon let out an "ahh" before continuing watching was on tv.

"Since when did you model?" Sooyoon asked. "I thought you only worked behind a desk at that place."

"That's what I thought too until Mr. Moon said that we had a partnership with TS Entertainment and Lotte. Guess who's representing Fly Me to the Moon?" I waited for their answer before pointing to myself. "This chick."

James and Sooyoon snickered. "No way."

"Yep. I'm not all that excited about it either." I said unenthusiastically. I finally got up and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

"Isn't Sora connected to Lotte?" I heard Moon ask the others. A few mumbles were heard before Moon started talking again. "My goodness that girl is every where!"

What does he mean she's every where?

-

As soon as you stepped out of the bathroom, your mother screamed for you to come down because there would be guests coming over soon.

"Just because we're your kids doesn't mean we have to eat with them mom." You complained. You jumped down the last few stairs and lazily sat at the dinner table next to Moon who was playing with his phone while Sooyoon and James were helping setting up the table.

"Shouldn't you be helping instead of them?" You laughed. Sooyoon set the last soup bowl down and sat next to you. Everyone looked really laid back and relaxed and it was weirding you out. You raised your hand, causing everyone to look at you."What exactly are we doing?"

Your dad and mom finally settled in their seats and began eating. "We heard you wanted out of the marriage." You dad said.

You nodded slowly.

"We have two conditions for you. One, the Moons prove that their company is back on their feet. And two, you find yourself a boyfriend." He continued. Immediately, everyone decided to throw their opinions around.

"Jongup!" Your mother screamed.

"Sooyoon!" You said firmly.

"Yongguk!" The Royal Pirates chimed in.

You whipped her head towards the guys. "What?"

"Don't what us. Yongguk!" Moon said,

"Are you out of your mind?" You let out a huff."He hates me. I would have more luck becoming a idol than try to get him to even look at me."

The three guys ignored you and silently celebrate. James got up from his seat and pulled you along with the rest and packed into Moon's car.

"Where are you guys taking me?" You pouted. "I didn't even get to eat"

Sooyoon shushed you with his finger. "Quiet young one, you'll know in a minute."

They pulled up to Fly Me to the Moon's building and quickly ran inside to see if everyone was still there. You looked around the building as was surprised that they were still working. It was mainly just the guys and it seemed that Sora was gone. Joohyun was the first to greet you.

"Moonhye! Your back! You ran out out of here so fast. We tried to run after you, but you sped off too quickly." She said to you.

Zelo nodded. "You really have a habit of running don't you? Or did you take track in school?"

You laughed nervously. "No... but I did run quite often to school so I wouldn't be late if that counts." Joohyun smiled at you before turning to Moon.

"So what brings you guys here?"

We need to talk to you guys ASAP." Moon said.

You sighed, still fustrated with not knowing what was going on. "Why won't you tell me what is going on?"

James patted your head. "Patience."

"If you want, I could take you to where the others are. The photographer said he wanted extra time with Youngjae and Himchan." Joohyun suggested. The group of you followed her to a room in the back. Without the others knowing, you walked the opposite direction, hoping they wouldn't notice.

"Stupid brother. Why won't he tell me why we're here? Is it that big of a deal that I don't know." You mumbled. You continued walking but halted when someone walked out of the bathroom. You almost ran straight into the person, but luckily they stepped aside quickly. You looked up and saw a surprised Yongguk. You smiled at him and decided to walk around him to continue your little pep talk.

"Wait." He called out.

You turned around. "Yes?

He hesitantly took your hands into his."...thank you..."

You raised your eyebrow."What for?"

"For bandaging me up." He finished.

You took your hand away from his and placed them to your side. "Don't thank me. Daehyun did most of the work. If there isn't anything else to say, I'm going to go now."

Yongguk was about to call you back when suddenly...

"Baby! There you are!"

You tried not to roll your eyes as you continued to walk away, quickening you pace a bit.

"What's her problem?" Sora said as she fixed her hair.

Yongguk turned to her. "You're her problem!!" He blurted.

"Ah ah ah. Don't raise your tone with me." She waved her perfectly manicured finger in front of his face. "You don't want something to accidently be released to the press, do you?"

He gritted his teeth and walked away.

Sora scoffed."That's what I thought."

--

I rounded the corner and halted when I heard Yongguk raised his voice.

"You're her problem!" He screamed. I squatted down in the corner, trying to listen to them.

"Ah ah ah. Don't raise your tone with me. You don't want something to accidently be released  to the press, do you?"

What does that mean? She must know something that needs to be kept a secret. I stretched my neck trying to hear what Yongguk has to say back but I heard footsteps instead. I guess he just walked away...

I got up from my position and decided to return to the others.

"There you are! We sent the maknae to find you but it seems like you beat him to it." Daehyun said.

I cleared my throat. "Guys what is going on? No more beating around the bush. I just overheard Yongguk and Sora talking. I'm giving you guys one chance to tell me."

They all looked at each other and as Jongup was about to step up, I heard Yongguk from behind me.

"I'll tell her."

AN:

Heyy guys!

I legit wrote a portion of this in my Politics class >_<  Beats listening to my professor go on and on about I don't even know what

This is me everyday in that class:

image

tumblr_inline_nhkwpz1Gfa1rlt8a6.gif

And also!!!! I was kind of surprised with the poll results! But what the people want, the people get!!

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Bye!

tumblr_inline_niga1vGVWb1s9n3s8.gif