Conference

Learning 2 Love

The two of you walked quietly to the nearby park and sat down on the swings, not sure of what to say. You were swinging you self while Yongguk was kicking the dirt under his feet.

"Is this what you wanted to do? Why didn't you ask Himchan to come with you to kick the ground?" You joked.

Yongguk chuckled. "Nah, they were all sleeping anyway. They overwork the kids way too much."

"No kidding, I wasn't even there half the time and almost died. It's amazing how you guys do it." You answered back. Yongguk got of his swings and went behind you and began to push you lightly. You didn't want to question him, so you let him do whatever he was doing.

"So how have things been with you?" He asked.

"Not much, just work, school, and the parents. I'm sure I have a lot less on my plate then you. How's your arm?" You launched yourself off of the swings and landed gracefully on your feet before turning to him.

He looked at his arm and shrugged. "I think Daehyun wrapped it too tightly that day. I could've sworn my arm was turning blue that day."

You giggled and sat down on the bench. "So what is really on your mind?" It was your turn to start asking the questions.

"Me? Not much has been on my mind. Except you." He managed to whisper the last part so you couldn't hear. Silence washed over the two of you once again.

"I want to date you." Both of you said at the same time.

You gasped while Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck, trying not to look directly into your eyes.

"Really? Even though I was being a jerk the whole time while you were suffering?" You said.

"You a jerk? I was the one who yelled at you and Jongup for no reason. I'm surprised you didn't kick me that day." Yongguk said in surprise.

"Why would I kick you? Silly goose!" When you weren't looking, Yongguk pulled you into an awkward side hug. He squeezed, hoeing you would respond and you did. After trying to collect yourself, you wrapped your arms around his body and hugged back.

After what seemed like forever, both of you let go and looked into each other's eyes.

"I can't believe this is really happening..." You whispered.

"It is..." Yongguk said and gave you a warming smile.

Meanwhile...

"Does he really think it'll be that easy? Tch, as if..." The camera continued to click as it took in images of the two.

--

That night, Yongguk helped you sneak back into your home and headed off for his own dorm. You couldn't help but smile, recalling last night's memories. You tried to pinch yourself, checking just incase it was all a dream. You were about to pinch yourself again when Moon suddenly ran into your room, panting.

"Moonhye, you have got to come down stares and watch this."

You ran down the stairs, tailing behind Moon and noticed that everyone was down stairs staring at the TV. On it was an image of you from last night at the park hugging and next to it was also a picture of you with Jongup the day you guys were trying on wedding clothes. Moon sat you down next to your parents and everyone listened closely to the news reporter.

"It seems like BAP's Bang Yongguk and Moon Jongup are seeing the same girl." The reporter says. "According to our source, the girl's name is Kim Moonhye who works for Jongup's parents at Fly Me to the Moon. And- Oh! It seems like TS is going to have a conference about this subject later on today. Stay tune as we will follow this story in depth."

Just as one que, your phone rang and you immediately answered it. Apologizing profusely.

"I'm so sorry I got you two into this mess. I knew I should've just gave up on find true love. I'm so sor-"

"Stop it Moonhye! You shouldn't be apologizing. Come over to TS and we'll explain most of it." Yongguk explained.

--

"There you are!" Yongguk led you to the tables that were set up for the press conference later.

You greeted everyone around you before tailing behind Yongguk. All of the boys didn't seem fazed at all and it was throwing you off a bit.

"Hyung is going to tell the press everything. You just sit tight and smile, okay?" Himchan reassured you.

The press conference started and immediately, the flashes from the cameras started to blind you. You tried your best from flinching from every flash and listened to what Yongguk said.

"Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce to you a dear friend of the group and my girlfriend, Kim Moonhye. It is true she works under Jongup's parents. The pictures that you guys have seen of them trying on wedding attire was for a photoshoot. I hope everyone can understand and support us as we continue dating." He said.

A reporter raised their hand for a question. "Aren't you afraid that your fans will harm her now that they know who she is?"

Yongguk shook his head. "I trust that Babys will support her as much as they support our group." The band's manager stepped in and concluded the press conference. Everyone filed down the stage and walked away from the scene.

"That went a lot better than I imagined." Youngjae commented.

Everyone nodded.Suddenly, Yongguk pulled you to the side.

"See? Everything is fine! The first lesson here is to trust me! You don't have anything to worry anymore. We actually have schedule after this, will you be okay walking home? If not, I can call someone to you back."

"It's okay! I'll call Moon or something to come get me!" You smiled.

He pulled you into a tight hug and finally let you go after what seemed like forever. "Okay, I'll call you when we're done. Maybe we could stop by or something."

You guys went your separate ways and you waited patiently for Moon to come get you. You noticed that there was someone was standing behind the building, wearing some black attire. Walking closer, you called out to the person.

"Excuse me? Do you need any-"

Suddenly, you were knocked out by someone placing a cloth over your mouth.