Aftermath

Learning 2 Love

"I'm not... dead... am I?" You mumbled. You slowly opened your eyes and were met with 9 pairs of eyes staring back at you.

"MOONHYE!! YOUR AWAKE!" That voice definiately belonged to Youngjae.

"Where am I?" You scanned your surroundings and quickly panicked. "Where's Yongguk?! Is he okay? I have to go find him!" You began squirming out of your bed before Moon pushed you down back onto the bed.

"He's fine. He's in the room next to us. You can go visit him after you get better." He instructed.

"I am though! Look." You tried moving your arm and quickly wincing, pulling it back.

"The doctor said it wasn't anything too serious. Sora tied it pretty tight though. The bruises should wear off in a few days." Daehyun said.

It took you a few minutes before collecting yourself. You were surrounded by most of your loved ones and you were so relieved. You stretched your arms out, and that was when Sooyoon caught on. He told everyone to come towards you for a big family hug.

"How exactly did I end up here..?" You asked.

"Well...." Himchan started.

--

"James! Drive faster!!!" Moon screamed.

"I'm going 10 over the speed limit. What do you want from me!?"

The car went to a hault when he pulled up to a torn down garage.

"This has got to be it. It's just like every drama I've watched with a kidnapping." Sooyoon muttered.

They piled out of the car, and that was when a black van parked behind them. 6 people threw themselves out of the van, some stumbling down onto the ground.

"We made it!" Joohyun cheered.

"Yeah, it was all thanks to my perfect driving." Himchan said as he dusted his hands.

"Don't flatter youself, I think I broke something." Daehyun said.

Moon quietly led the group to the door and peaked in.

He saw Yongguk on the ground and you seated in the chair. You were currently letcuring Yongguk about coming her.

"They're in there all right. We just need to get past the guards she has." James and Zelo went in first and quickly ousted the people guarding. Everyone quickly ran into the building. That was when Moon haulted when he saw Sora pull out a gun and pointed at you.

"Guys."

"What a loony. How the heck did she get a gun?" Joohyun commented.

"Okay, Himchan and I will distract the guy next to Sora. Jongup, you dive straight for Sora. Don't be too shy landing hard on her. She has it coming. Joohyun follow him and try to get the gun away from her as quickly as possible. Sooyoon. You grab Moonhye, just incase she does shoot. James and Zelo can get Yongguk and drag him somewhere. Daehyun and Youngjae, you two stand here and be our back up if anything happens. Does everyone understand?"

"In all the times we've been K-POP idols, this is probably the most exciting thing I've done." Himchan commented.

Everyone took a deep breath before throwing themselves at the door, quickly knocking it over. Sooyoon ran to you as quickly as he could, knocking him and you over the chair. Jongup and Joohyun took Sora out in a flash. Jongup grabbed onto her arms while he waited for Joohyun to take the gun from her. She was even to take a few jabs at her while Sora was in Jongup's grasp. Moon and Himchan tackled the person who stood next to Sora. Daehyun and Youngjae called the police as they stood on stand by.

It didn't take long for the police to take Sora and her henchman away. The police insisted that you and yongguk head to the hospital, seeing you were passed out and he had bruises.

--

"And that's what happened." Himchan concluded.

"You guys went through all of that... Just to save us?"

"That's what family is for." Moon smiled.

"I'm just so glad you're okay and Sora... isn't." Joohyun said.

"Can I at least go see Yongguk. He's in this mess because of me. I should've just stayed close, but I decided to wander away." You gave Moon your best attempt at puppy eyes.

"Me and the guys have to go do a gig in town." He said.

"I'll take you. I'm the only one who doesn't have a show to do today." Jongup said. Him along with Joohyun helped you off your bed. You guys bid everyone goodbye before heading towards Yongguk's room.

You haulted in front of the door and peered through the little window. Yongguk looked like he was sleeping peacefully. His arm was wrapped up and he had a few cuts on his face. Your heart tightened seeing him this state.

"The doctor said nothing was too bad. His arm should heal in a week, just ike yours." Joohyun said as she stood next to you.

"Do you think the doctor will let us in?" You asked.

Jongup nodded and opened the door for you and Joohyun to walk in. You immediately ran to Yongguk's bedside and held onto his hand that wasn't wrapped.

"I'm so sorry..." You said, hanging your head. Joohyun decided it would be best if her and Jongup stood outside for some alone time for the two of you.

"I shouldn't just ran away. I should've just listened to you and waited for someone. Yongguk... Please just say something. I would do anything to hear your voice just once. You can't just leave me hanging and let the last thing I hear from you be you begging Sora for my mercy. I just want to hear you yell at me for not listening to you. Or telling me about your childhood stories. Or stories from your tours around the world. I want to hear you nag at me. I want to hear you share memories that we shared. I at least want to tell you that I love you. I can't do that if you're not awake, Yongguk. Please, let me at least tell you how I really feel about you."

His hand twitched in yours. You looked up and saw his eyes slowly opening up and staring back at you.

"Moonhye? You're okay?" He managed to say.