Interaction

Learning 2 Love

"Honey! I'm glad you were able to make it!" My mother came up to me and sat me down.

"Yeah, me too." Tch. Said no one ever...

Jongup was about to take the seat furthest away from me but suddenly he was pushed to the seat right beside me.

"Of course you two have to sit together!" His dad said.

I crossed my arms around my chest and waited for the waiter to come by. My father asked me what I wanted to eat.

I grabbed my stomach and made a face. "Ah-h. My stomach hurts, mom. I think I need to go home early..." I started to groan in pain hoping they would buy the act.

"Oh sweetie, I have some medicine." Mrs. Moon was about to stand up from her seat but Jongup stopped her.

"I'll take her home. She doesn't look too well." He put his arms around me and helped me up and we made our way to the exit. When we knew were were in the safe, I quickly moved his arms away from me and stuck his hands into his pocket. I straightened my posture and started to look around for my ride.

"What car did you say Yongguk was in?" I asked. As if on que, a black BMW pulled up to the curb and the window started to roll down. Inside was Yongguk in his sunglasses waving for me to come in.

I was about to turn to Jongup, but he was already skipping towards Joohyun. Really? Was he that happy to leave? Goodness.

I hopped into Yongguk's car and we drove off. His car had the a new car smell with a hint of his cologne.

"So how'd the dinner go?" He asked.

"I didn't even get to eat." I unconsciously pouted causing him to laughing. 

"Do you have any preference then?"

"I'm actually craving some street food... I haven't had any in a while." I answered.

"Me neither! There's a stall new our dorm that has the best ddeokbukki! I'll take you!" I couldn't help but smile at his happiness.

We pulled up to a stall and as I was about to get out, Yongguk came over to my side and opened the door for me. What a gentleman~

I walked up to the lady and asked for 2 servings of everything they had. I was very hungry and couldn't pass by this opportunity! I paid and handed the food to Yongguk.

"Why so much food?" He laughed.

"I had to pay you back somehow for driving me home, right?" I ate the rice cake and he wasn't joking. This was probably the best I've eaten.

"You gotta little something..." Yongguk pointed at my face.

I started to wipe my face frantically and ended up getting even more on my face.

Yongguk laughed and wiped the food off my face. I thanked him and we continued with our food.

Half an hour later of eating and talking, we headed back to his car and back to my house.

As I was getting out of the car, Yongguk was also getting out.

"You don't have to." I said. "Someone might recognize you."

"I have to make sure Jongup's finance makes it safely into her house, yes?" He replied back. I gave in and let him walk me back to my house.

"Thanks. For saving me and just being great." I bowed to him and went inside my house.

---

"Who was that?" Mr. Kim asked as Moonhye walked pass the living room

She froze in place thinking of the right answer. "Jongup just dropped me off. Nothing big"

"Aww. How sweet of him!" This time it was Mrs. Kim who walked into the living room with a plate of fruit.

"Weren't you suppose to be home before us? You said you had a stomachache." Mr. Kim started to look at Moonhye suspiciously.

"Well, it went away. So he took me to a food stall to eat instead. KByeThanksLoveYouTooBYE!!!" She ran to her room and closed the door before her parents could bombard her with anymore questions.

-The Next Day-

"Hey Moon, can you drive me to school?" Moonhye asked as she passed by her brother's room.

"Can't you ask Mr. Heo to? We pay him to exclusively to drive you to school" Moon groaned into his pillow.

She started jumping on him bedding whacking him with the body pillow. "C'mon!! When was the last time you drove me!! It'll be fun!"

Moon sat up in defeat. "I'll be down in 5 minutes." Moonhye hugged her brother and ran down the stairs to get her breakfast.

As she reached the last step, she stumbled back a bit when she saw Jongup sitting in the living room.

"Moonhye! Jongup is going to drive you to school!!" Her mother cheered.

"Uhm. Moon is already taking me." She scratched her head. "Did he not mention that he was a kpop idol who has a schedule that he has to follow?"

"I'm off today." Jongup answered.

"You really don't have to." Moonhye said to him.

Just then, Yongguk comes through the door. "Hey Moonhye."

"What are you doing here?" She said in surprise.

"I drove with Jongup to keep him company." He answered. "So are you going to go with us or nah?"

Moonhye immediately nodded and followed behind Yongguk out of the house.

The car arrangement was Jongup driving, Yongguk in the passenger and Moonhye in the back. This car ride was less awkward then usual. Yongguk and Moonhye talked a lot while Jongup stayed quiet.

"So how was the date Jongup?" Moonhye asked.

"It was nice. Joohyun keeps telling me she doesn't want us to date because we're about to get married" Jongup confessed.

Moonhye pursed her lips together and came up with a plan. "Give me her number. I'll call her and then we should meet up so we can talk more."

Jongup nodded and handed her his phone. She added the number and got out of the car. "Thanks for the ride. No need to pick me up. Bye Yongguk!"

She waved and ran to her class.

"Why didn't she say bye to me?" Jongup pouted causing the leader to laugh.