Blackout

Learning 2 Love

"Just the person I was looking for. Let me put you on speaker so we can hear you loud and clear." Sora started to circle around you as she spoke on the phone.

"What do you think you are doing?! Are you crazy?" Yongguk screamed. His voice didn't seem to faze her at all.

"Crazy in love, if that's what you mean." She answered.

"______. Hold tight, we're coming to get you." You heard him say.

"DON'T! Don't come! You guys will hurt yourselves! I'm fine! I'll find my way out, somehow. Even if it means I'll have to fight someone." You said back to the phone.

Sora got her accomplice to cover your mouth with a towel to prevent you from speaking.

"Ignore her, baby. So how about another deal? Hmm?"

"No! No more deals with you! Tell me where she is!"

"I'll text you the details. If anyone follows you, she's dead." Sora demanded.

You tried to yell through the cloth to tell Yongguk it was a trap, but Sora hung up the phone before you could do anything. 

--

"Soo?" Himchan asked when he saw Yongguk stare at his phone blankly.

"I'm going to get her. By myself."

"No way! You don't know what Sora would do to you. At least let one of us come with you." Daehyun said.

"She said if anyone followed me, she'd kill Moonhye. You guys have schedules anyway. Himchan, you can substitute for me." Yongguk got out of the car and ran off.

"Should we tell Moon hyung about this?" Zelo asked.

Himchan nodded. "We should. I'm sure they'd be able to do something."

--

"Police, sir. You have got to help me track this car! They kidnapped my sister!" Moon pleaded at the police station.

"How long has she been missing?" The person asked.

"5 hours." Sooyoon answered.

"It's not a missing person until 24 hours. We are not allowed to track vehicles without a warrant either. So could the three of you kindly step out of the way so we can do our jobs." The officer tried to step in between the trio, but was quickly stopped.

"Sir, you don't know how much we need your help. We have all the information. We just need your help to give us a location-" Moon's phone started to ring half way, so he let Sooyoon take over with the pleading while he went to go answer the phone.

"Moon hyung! We have an address. Yongguk got a text from Sora, but he said we weren't able to follow him and because we have to fufil our schedules. Maybe you guys can do something with it." Himchan said. Moon read the text and immediately dragged him band mates out of the police station.

"We have an address. Let's go. If they aren't going to help us, we'll just find Moonhye on our own."

--

"Hmm. That was a lot easier than I thought." Sora said as she hung up her phone.

You rolled your eyes for the hundredth time, giving up even trying to talk your way out. You knew once Yongguk comes to get you, the first thing you were going to do was tackle the nonsense out of Sora before storming out. A large crashing sound was heard from where the door was and in walked in one of Sora's men and Yongguk, who had his hands tied behind his back.

"Yongguk! I told you not to come! Where is everyone else? Why are you here alone? Why don't you ever listen to me?" Wh-" Your mouth was quickly covered by Sora's. You were able to put up a fight before she kicked you shin, causing you to sit still. Sora ordered Yongguk to be thrown onto the ground at her feet.

Three men began to walk towards Yongguk and started to kick him. It didn't look like he was trying to fight back. Instead, he was laying there, as if he was freeingly let them attack him.

"Yongguk! Fight back! What are you doing?" You thought to yourself. You began sobbing, seeing his lifeless body being continously pumbled. You tried to yell through the clothe once again, but this time, trying to get Sora's attention. She whipped her head towards you , obviously annoyed.

"WHAT? You worm!?" She pulled the clothe down.

"Stop hurting him. I promise I'll leave him alone. Don't you love him? You shouldn't be hurting the ones you love! Just stop. Please." You begged.

She roughly grabbed your hair, pulling it back so you faced Yongguk. "Didn't I say things were going to be difficult if you didn't listen. Who's fault is it that we're all in this mess? Hmm?" She said to him. She then began to punch your midsection repeatedly. The pain was agonizing. You tried to stick through it, hoping Yongguk would have enough strength if he saw that you were still okay.

"You are crazy. Let Moonhye go. I'm here. That's what you wanted." Yongguk groaned.

"I changed my mind. I want you to witness Moonhye be wipped of the face of the Earth." She stuck her hand out, waiting for someone to hand her a gun.

"SORA! No! Stop!" Yongguk screamed. "I'll do anything! I'll go to the public and say we're together! I'll do anything you want."

"That's what you said last time. And what happened then? You lied. I'm not taking my chances." She pointed the weapon straight at you. You closed your eyes shut, hoping all of this would come to an end already. You waited for what seemed like ages before a loud "boom" went off and you were sent flying from your seat.