School

Learning 2 Love

I skipped to my first class and sat down at my regular seat. Because the guys dropped me off a little early, I decided to check my phone and noticed I got a text from Moon.

From Moon-Oppa:

YAH! Where the heck did you go! I got up for no reason!

I giggled and began punching in a reply.

From Moonhee:

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~ Naega Naega Naega Pajeo~ Can you pick me up after class? Thx~~ Bye!

I set my phone down and it immediately buzzed.

From Moon-Oppa:

-_- fine.

The class was starting to fill up with other students. It was the first day from the spring break so it has been a while since the students have seen each other. Guys doing bro hugs and girls giggling could be seen all across the class room.  I sank down into my seat as I to listened to a Royal Pirates song on my phone. I didn't really have any friends in school because 1. They knew I was rich and were scared to approach me and 2. I never really seem to be that social anyway. Yeah, I know, I'm a loser. I sat patiently for business to start and then suddenly, a really tall pretty girl sat next to me.

"Hello! I'm Sora. Nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out, ready for a hand shake.

I took her hand into mine and shook it slowly. "Hi, I'm Moonhye nice to meet you too."

"I'm new here." She said. "Can we be friends?"

I nodded. "Sure!"

After talking for a few minutes about each other, I found out that she is the daughter to the owner of the Lotte Industry and her parents are forcing her to take over, hence being in the same business class as me. She was also older than me by 2 years and all in all was a sweet girl.

After class, Sora invited me to her place to eat. She insisted of driving, so I had to text Moon about the sudden change of plans. Let's just say he wasn't too happy.

We arrived at her house 10 minutes later and her house was almost as big as mine! It was huge!

"Don't just stand there silly, follow me~" She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the house. We were greeted by the maids standing in the front. Sora sat me down in the dining room and went off somewhere, presumably her room. I got up from my seat and decided to explore a little. There was a wall of pictures, so I went up to them and started to look at them. Most of them were family pictures but one picture caught my eye. I squinted closer to the picture and realized that it was her and Yongguk. I don't know if my eyes were trying to decieve me but that dude looked just like him!

"Do you have a boyfriend Moonhye-ah?" Sora asked from behind.

"Ah- neh." I answered sheepishly. "Who is that in the picture?"

She looked at the picture and smiled. "That was my boyfriend before my parents made me break up with him."

I gasped a little too loudly which caused her to laugh. "It's no big deal."

We both sat down at the table and the food was starting to get served.

Going out on a limb, I asked her "Do you still love him?"

She thought really hard before answering "Yes."

I nodded and we continued eating. Should I tell her that I could reunite her and Yongguk?

--

After Moonhye and Sora ate, the girls chatted in the living room a little more before Moonhye called James to pick her up.

*knock knock*

Sora stood up and Moonhye followed. At the door was a sleepy Sooyoon and smiley James.

"Hey! We're here to pick up Moonhye?" James said to Sora.

"I'm here oppa!" Moonhye said as she stuck her head out of the doorway. She stepped out of the house and turned to Sora.

"Thanks for having me over! See you in class."

The trio headed towards the car as Sora sent them off from her doorway.

"You know Sooyoon, I would have been fine with just James picking me up you sleepy babo." Moonhye flicked his head as it dropped onto her shoulder.

"He insisted of coming. After I mentioned your name over the phone, he somehow slept-walked to the car and here we are." James laughed.

"He's so silly." Moonhye smiled. "Thanks for picking me up by the way. I would have been dead meat if I were to call Moon."

"Wae? He didn't have anything to do today."

"I ditched him twice."

James laughed at the girl. "Better be a ninja and sneak back to your room when you get back then." He advised.

As the two were catching up, BAP's 1004 started to play.

"Hey! This is BAP's song" James cheered as she turned the volume higher.

They were listening to it and it was finally at the rap part. "Wow! Who is the one rapping right now?" Moonhye asked.

"That's Yongguk. The guyt that was also at the club with us."

"He's nice and cute. He also raps? He's like the total package!" Moonhye said out loud.

--The next day

"Gooood Morning Mother~" Moonhye sung as she made her way down the stairs. She kissed her mom and dad on the head before sitting herself down at the table.

"Why are you so cheery today?" Moon asked as he drank is juice.

"I don't know... A good nights rest?" Moonhye answered.

"Speaking of, you will be going up to the Moon Company building today with me and your father" Her mother informed.

"MWOH!? She spat out her toast. "Why?"

"You are actually going to help them run it. Or at least until they get back on their feet." Mrs. Kim said.

"Why.. Can't you guys do it?" She gave them her puppy eye look.

"Well, the sooner they can get their bank accounts out of the negatives, maybe the chances of marrying their son will be lower." This time it was her father who commented behind the newspaper.

"I'll do it!" Moonhye stood up and headed straight to her room to change for the day. She changed out of her PJ's into a collared black dress with a small ribbon in the middle. Her makeup was a minimum of bb cream and lip gloss.

She ran down the stairs and announced that she was ready for the day.

"Look honey, our daughter is all grown up." Her mother nudged her husband. "Let's go"

Her parents left first and Moonhye followed. Moon pulled her arm back causing her to turn to him.

"Please stay safe, you're my only sister. Don't always give in to what they make you to do. Fighting!" He lifted a fist in the air to cheer her on. She nodded, hugged her brother, and got into her parent's car.

The finally arrived at a pretty big building that was very up to date. Moonhye was confused on why this company was in debit. From the outside, it looked like they were well off. She followed her parents into the building and was greeted by the Moons.

"I'm so glad Moonhye can make it." Mrs. Moon said as she gave Moonhye a hug.

"What exactly does your company represent?" Moonhye asked as Mrs. Moon gave the family a tour of the building.

"We're actually an online fashion store." She answered.

"No way." Moonhye thought to herself. She always wanted to work in the fashion business.

After their tour, the last stop was the marketing department. Moonhye looked over the worker's shoulders to see what they were doing. The person working on the website let her take a closer look as they worked on uploading pictures into the store catalog. The color was a bit dull and plain. The model's facial expressions weren't any help either.

"Do you guys take the pictures at this location?" Moonhye asked.

"Yes we do. The photography floor is the on the 4th floor." The worker answered.

Moonhye thanked the worker and traveled up the building to the 4th floor. She got off the elevator and was greeted by a run down office space.

"This is where they take the pictures? No wonder the models aren't happy..." She thought to herself. She walked around the building to see what needed to be fixed. With a notepad and pencil in hand, she began to scribble down notes such as new wallpaper, better lighting, and more furniture. After about half an hour of note taking, she returned to her parents who were on the first floor.

"What took you so long?" Her father asked.

"I was just wandering around. Sorry if it took a while" She smiled sheepishly.

"So what do you think we need to work on?" It was Mr. Moon who asked this time.

"I'm still new at this, but I think the website, marketing, and photo shoot area need some work. If we work diligently, your company should be back on its feet in no time." Moonhye smiled.

"Well, if you aren't tired yet, would you like to work with the people who manage the online store? Maybe you could give them some tips." Mrs. Moon suggested.

Moonhye nodded and followed the women to the room.