The Places We Go

Learning 2 Love

Hey Guys~

Sorry for the late update! *bows a thousand times*

It's been a pretty busy week for me. How was everyone's week? For those of you in America, how was your Thanksgiving? Did you guys eat well?

Enough of my rambling, here's the next chapter~ Enjoy!!

---

It has been a few days since you and the guys came back from the trip to Joohyun's. You were currently at the Moon's office working on the new samples coming in from Japan. You found yourself drifting into lala land quite a bit, thinking about what Yongguk told you that night.

"Moonhye-shi. Mr. Moon would like to see you in his office." One of your workers said as she walked past you.

You snapped out of your daydreaming and made your way to his office. While you were walking, you started to think of reasons why he would want to talk to you. You have never really talked to him before and today being the first time scared you to death.

You knocked 3 times and were welcomed in by a smiling old man.

"Moonhye. Come sit." He let you in and went to sit back in his office chair.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Moon?" You asked.

"I think you should start calling me father-in-law." He chuckled. The only thing you could do was let out a nervous laugh.

"Anyway, we just got an offer from a Japanese company. i was wondering if you could come along with me and my wife to see how the clothes and offer go." He said.

Japan? You've never been to Japan before. This could be your opportunity to go. "Sure, when do you plan on leaving and for how long?" You asked.

"We're actually leaving tomorrow. We already have your ticket, so all you need is to pack. We'll be staying there for 3 days." He informed.

"Would it be okay if I brought a friend along with me? He could accompany me because he knows his way around Japan...."

Mr. Moon agreed. You thanked him and walked out of the office.

"This guy better buy me dinner next time for bringing him with me...." You muttered.

--

"Moon. Moon. Moon. Moon. KIM MOONCHUL!" You sung as you walked through the door.

"Hye. Hye. Hye. Hye. KIM MOONHYE!" He mimicked.

You playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'M GOING TO JAPAN~"

James put his bass guitar down. "Why all of a sudden?"

"Yeah." Moon added. "Our parents are shipping you there and leaving you, are they?"

"No, silly goose! I'm going with Mr. and Mrs. Moon for a business trip." You cheered.

The three guys looked at you weirdly. "Since when was that a good thing?" Sooyoon asked. "I thought you weren't 'buddy buddy; with their family."

"You shouldn't be talking, Sooyoon. You're coming with me!!!" You added. "We're going to see so many Choppers!!"

Sooyoon instantly got up from his seat and started dancing around with you.

"What!?! Why does he get to go! I'm your own flesh and blood" Moon pouted.

You stopped dancing. "You, sir, don't know your way around Japan like Sooyoon here." You patted his shoulder.

James nodded in agreement. "She's right bro."

"Let's start packing! We leave tomorrow!"

--

The next way was a little hectic. Your parents were away on a business trip in Austrailia, so you weren't able to tell them about your short trip in person. You called them instead. Sooyoon's and your luggage were sitting at the doorway, waiting for the Moon's to pick you up. You immediately opened the door and were greeted by the two and Jongup.

"Jongup? What are you doing here?" You asked in surprise.

"We thought he was the person you were talking about when you asked for company." Mr. Moon answered.

"No... I was talking about Sooyoon here." You pointed at Sooyoon who was standing behind you.

"Oh. Well, he's coming along too then. Let's get going. The plane is going to leave soon." Mrs. Moon ushered you guys out of the house and into the car.

You were about to take a seat next to Sooyoon, but was pushed over to Jongup and ended up falling onto his lap. You quickly got off of him and apologized. You felt sorry for Sooyoon who ended in the back row with the luggages.

The airport process went by quickly and you were on the plane in no time. You were quick on your feet and was able to snag a seat next to Sooyoon for the flight. You made it you goal to get on the plane before Jongup's parents, just incase they tried to do something funny with you and Jongup.

"Ahh~" you groaned. The 5 of you stepped off the airplane and continued to walk out of the airport.

"Moonhye, the meeting doesn't start until tomorrow, so why don't you kids go do something fun." Mrs. Moon said.

You nodded and began to walk with Sooyoon. After taking about 5 steps, you heard someone's feet scrambling behind you.

"Jongup?"

"My parent's pushed me over here. I swear, they can be so annoying sometimes." He said as he walked beside you.

You and Sooyoon laughed. "That's okay~ The more the merrier, right?" You hooked arms with Jongup and Sooyoon and walked off.

After walking aimlessly around the busy streets of Tokyo, the three of you decided to eat at a sushi resturaunt.

"I don't think you guys have met formally before, right?" You asked as you guys waited for the food to come.

The boys shook their heads. "Sooyoon, this is Moon Jongup, the Moon's son. Jongup, this is Sooyoon, my bestie" You joked.

The greeted each other. It didn't take long for you guys to warm up the atmosphere. It helped that Sooyoon knew a little about Kpop and was a very approachable person.

"Don't you have any schedules with the guys?" You asked as you stuffed a piece of sushi into your mouth.

Jongup shook his head. "The company actually gave us time off for a month after we released our newest song. But once we get back to work, we have to hit the ground running. We're going to debut in Japan actually."

"Really? That's cool! Has the company taught you any Japanese?" Sooyoon asked.

"I was actually on my way to Japanese class when my parents called me unsuspectly to come here." Jongup answered.

"Sooyoon here knows a little Japanese. He can teach you when you're free. What are the others doing?"

"Himchan is appearing on shows. Daehyun and Youngjae are actually learning Japanese at the company, being the good kids they are. Zelo is probably with his skateboard or school and Yongguk is most likely writing for our next album."

"Daebak..." Was all you managed to say.

By the time you guys left the resturaunt, it was night time so you guys decided to head back to the hotel.

"Is there a room for the Moon's?" Jongup asked the front desk?

"Yes sir." The worker handed him 2 room keys. "Just two?" He looked at the keys weirdly.

"Does that mean me and Sooyoon are staying in the same room? I mean I did kind of invite out of no where." You said.

Just then, Mrs. Moon walked up to you guys and greeted you.

"I'm glad you guys made it back safely. Moonhye, you'll be staying in one room and Sooyoon-shi will have the other. Jongup, you're with us."

"But mom...." Jongup whined causing Moonhye to giggle."Why can't I have my own room?"

"Fine, stay in Moonhye's room." His mom shrugged and walked off.

"What did you just do." You whispered.

"Uhhh..." Jongup stared blankly at his mother's back.

"I could stay with Moonhye and you can have my room if you want a room to yourself so bad." Sooyoon suggested.

You nodded in agreement. You took Sooyoon's key and handed it to Jongup, grabbed Sooyoon's arm and walked to your room.

Once you guys settled in your rooms, you decided to go out onto the rooftop to see what the view was like.

"Sooyoon, wanna come with me?" You asked as you put your shoes back on.

He shook his head. "I'm going to shower and probably go sleep. You have fun with that. Take my jacket though. I noticed it was cold when we were coming up here. I don't want an earful from Moon when you return sick."

You took Sooyoon's Northface jacket that was laying on his bed. "So you in a bit then."

--

I wonder if this hotel let's their guest up on the balcony. I guess it doesn't hurt to try Moonhye thought as she went inside the elevator. The doors were about to close when she suddenly heard someone scream for her to keep the door open. With her fast reflexes, she stuck her arm inbetween the door and held it for the person in a rush. Just then, in walked a breathless Jongup.

"What are you doing here?" Both of you said at the same time.

"I was heading up to the roof." Again, both of you answered.

"What a coincidence..." Jongup whispered. You nodded in agreement. Both of you guys stood awkwardly waiting for the elevator to reach it's highest point. You noticed that the elevator was slowing down but the rooftop was no where near your location.

"Do you think someone is getting on?" You asked.

Jongup looked at the top of the elevator where the floors are usually suppose to light up whenever someone on the outside wants to get on. "The only light on is the rooftop floor."

Just then, the elevator came an abrupt stop, causing both of you to fall onto each other.

"This can't be happening!" Both of you screamed.