At Joohyun's

Learning 2 Love

"And where do you think you're going, missy?" My mother stopped me at the doorway.

"Me and Jongup were going to go visit a friend." I said with a smile.

Her face light up after mentioning his name. "Jongup you say? Have fun then! But not too much fun."

I gave her my 'wtf' face and slowly walked to the door. What does she mean by that? Whatever. I don't want to think too much about that. I saw Jongup's white car in the driveway and I quickly hoped in.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Annyeong!!!" A group of loud voices greeted me back from the back seat. I turned my head to see the rest of BAP crushed together in back row.

"What are they doing here?" I asked.

"They insisted of coming along." He said in annoyance.

"Really now?" I adjusted myself and sat back in the seat.

--3rd POV

Everyone knew the ride from Seoul to Busan was going to take 3 hours, and that is without any stopping.

"Hyung~ Daehyun won't stop laying on me!! Make him stop~" Zelo whined.

"Well, my leg wouldn't have to touch you if your legs were closed." Daehyun barked back.

Moonhye and Jongup were getting a headache hearing the others bicker so Jongup decided it was time Moonhye plugged him her phone so they can drown out the noise in the back.

"Is anyone okay good for you?" She asked as she plugged her iphone into the car.

Jongup nodded as he continued to drive.

Yeah. Just one day. One night...

"Why are you playing Bangtan of all groups?" Jongup asked.

"I may or may not have accidently looked up BTS instead of BAP the night I met you guys..." Moonhye said sheepishly. "I didn't no anyone else other than you and Yongguk, so it took me a while to realize that both of you weren't in that band. But hey, good music is good music, right?"

"You're cheating on us with BTS?! How could you!" This time it was Himchan who faked fainted.

Moonhye felt guilty so she started to search other music on her phone.

"You know he's kidding, right?" Jongup said.

She laughed. "Yeah... but I found the next song we should listen to!"

After the song ended, a familiar tune started to play.

Hanadulssik kkeojyeoganeun bulbit soge
Nae mam sogui huimangdeuldo
Jogeumssik sarajyeoga

She smiled as the song continued. "This is my favorite song by you guys."

Yongguk secretly smiled to himself because he was the one wrote the lyrics to the song.

--2nd POV

"You guys made it safely!" Joohyun greeted you guys at the door. Everyone was piled together trying to be the first one to greet the girl.

"Come in!"

You and Yongguk were the last to step in, letting the others fight for Joohyun's attention, but it was Jongup who ultimately swept her off her feet, literally. After Jongup let her down, she ran towards you and gave you a big hug.

"It's so great to see you!" Joohyun said as she squeezed you tight in her embrace.

Her parents were also there and they had set up the dinner table with various traditional Korean foods. The smell was amazing, so you guys decided to eat while catching up. You sat in between Yongguk and Zelo. Everyone started to pig out but you were still stuck on what you wanted to eat. Yongguk saw your predicament so he decided to put a piece of meat on your bowl instead.

You were taken aback and quickly thanked him for his nice gesture.

Later that night, the others decided to have a impromptu "dance party" as Youngjae called it in the living room. There was a lot of jumping, spinning, and fist pumping. Everyone had a huge smile on their faces and laughter and screaming can be heard alongside the loud music. You were trying to keep up with the others with the dancing, but unlike everyone else, you were never a trainee or a dancer, so your energy was drained out very quickly. It didn't help that you were laughing the whole time from Jongup's and Daehyun's tactics. You decided to take a step outside and take a breather leaving the others to their dancing.

The night breeze was refreshing. You looked up into the night sky and could actually see the stars and full moon, unlike in the city where all you could see at night was the light pollution. A crickets melody accompanied you as you took in the countryside in with your eyes closed. You were so engrossed in your little meditation session, you didn't notice someone walking out onto the porch and standing next to you.

"Are you enjoying the air?" The bass voice asked.

Without opening your eyes, you nodded. "You should close your eyes and take in the surroundings. We don't get to experience this everyday, especially in Seoul."

Yongguk turned to look at you instead. He admired your calm aurora. The way you leaned on the fencing, hair flowing against the wind. Your calm state somehow calmed Yongguk himself.

Your sudden movement startled him so he quickly closed his eyes and turned his attention to the front. You, on the other hand, opened your eyes and turned to see who was standing next to you.

"Yongguk?" You thought. "I could've sworn I heard Himchan's voice..." This time, it was you who looked at Yongguk. The way he cooly stands against the railing. He hair also somewhat going with the wind. His face was a lot different than usual. Instead of his charismatic chic look, he looked relaxed and untroubled. 

Yongguk was able to take a peek at you while you fixed your hair because of the sudden wind. After combing your hair with your fingers, you looked back and saw Yongguk staring back at you.

"Is there something on my face? It's my hair isn't it?" You asked. You turned your back towards him and frantically tried to fix yourself, causing Yongguk to laugh.

"No, there isn't anything on your face and your hair looks fine, Moonhye-ah." He laughed.

You gave a sigh of relief and turned back to him. "Why aren't you in there dancing?"

"They were starting to get weird up in there. I had to remove myself before anything else happened to me." Yongguk said. "What about you?"

"Oh, ah. I was getting out of breath. It's amazing how much you guys are able to move so much without losing a beat or your breath." You said in awe. Both of you looked through the window and noticed everyone starting to dance to DJ Doc's Run to You. "How are they not passed out yet?!"

He laughed. "How about we have a dance party of our own out here?"

You looked at him, confused. He proceeded to take his phone out and looked for a certain song.

"May I have this dance?" Yongguk asked. He took one of you hands into his and pulled you closer to him. You slowly placed your other hand on his shoulder. He put his free hand on you hip. You two began to rock side to side to the music that was playing. You closed your eyes, letting Yongguk take lead. Yongguk let you rest you head on his shoulder. A lot of things started to run through your head. Was this the right thing to do? Should you just listen to your parents and focus on Jongup? Or should you listen to your heart and let it lead you down the right road? What about Yongguk? Should you be feeling this way about him?

You snapped out of your thoughts when the next song started to play. Daehyun's loud scream intro from "Stop it" was playing.

"Omo!" You exclaimed.

Yongguk let you go and ran to his phone to turn it off. "I am so sorry! That startled the old man out of me." He said while laughing.

Both of you sat down on the chairs that were set up. "What were you thinking about? I noticed you almost past out on my chest." Yongguk asked.

"Oh, it's nothing." You shrugged.

"Nothing means something, Moonhye. Did you forget that I am the leader and father figure for 5 other members?" He said.

He's good. Might as well ask for his opinion while he's here. You thought.

You told him what was running through your mind and waited for his thoughts.

"First off." He started. "You have nothing to worry about with me and Sora. I don't have any intentions for getting back with her. She was the one who left me and I believe there is a certain reason of why she suddenly made a come back into my life. Second, you should listen to what your' heart tell you to do. Your parents can't always tell you what to do. If, in the end, you do end up liking Jongup, marry him. If not, talk to your parents about it. I'm sure they are understanding people."

You tried to soak in every last word that he was telling you. "Okay, thanks for the advice." You gave him a warm smile.

---

Hey guys~

It's me, MissTae!

I just wanted to thank you guys for taking time out to read this story!

I hope everyone has a safe week and work hard towards your goals! You can do it!

I also found this cute video that I just HAD to share with you guys, so hope you guys enjoy it~