Party Time

Learning 2 Love

"Moonhye-shi. It's time for school." One of the Kim's family workers came in and shook her.

"2 more minutes." She groaned in her pillow. Moonhye hugged her pillow tigher trying to ignore the ray of lights that were greeting her.

"You are about to be late to class miss." The maid pleaded.

"I'm going to skip." Moonhye mumbled into the pillow.

The maid was in shock. Just then, Moon walked in and excused the maid.

"Yah. Wake up sleepy head." He poked her side.

"1 minute and 45 seconds more~~"

Moon went to her closet and grabbed a decent outfit (good thing he had a good sense of fashion) and threw it on her. "If you don't wake up, I'm going to throw a bucket of water on you."

This made Moonhye immediately sit up from her bed. Water was the last thing she wanted to be spashed onto her. "It's not my fault you guys were playing music late into the night." She got up from her bed. "Did you even sleep?"

"Mhm. Might catch up on a little Z's after you go to school." Moon answered. Moonhye nodded as she dragged herself to the connected bathroom.

Moon laid down on her bed and looked up to the ceiling. "I'm so sorry Moonhye, for putting you in this mess..."

--Flashback--

"Moonhye honey! Come down here!" Mrs. Kim hollered.

A 16 year old Moonhye ran down the stairs with her hair a mess. Who would blame her, it was 10am on a Saturday. Normal people would still be sleeping in. Moonhye rubbed her eyes and saw a family standing in front of her. Her parents were smiling widely next to them. She noticed that there was a boy a little older than her standing behind all of the adults admiring Moon's instruments and not paying much attention to her.

"Uhmm... What is it?" Moonhye asked as she scratched her head.

"Introduce yourself to the elders, Moonhye-ah!" Mr. Kim said.

She straightened her posture and started. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Kim Moonhyeimida! Are you guys my parent's siblings?"

"Oh silly you! You're going to marry Sooyoon in the future!" Mrs. Kim said.

"BWOYA!!" Moonhye yelled. "Not again mom and dad! For the last time, I'm not marrying anyone!! Can't you guys respect my decsions!!" She groaned and ran back up the stairs.

While running up the stairs, she met Moon who was making his way down stairs from the rukus. "Whuddup sis?"

"URGH!!!" Was her only response before she slammed the door.

Moon tilted his head in confusion and continued down the stairs where he saw his family with another family. "Are they setting her up on another marriage?" He asked himself.

"Moonchul! Please tell your sister to come back down! It was rude of her to leave just like that." His mother pleaded.

"Let her cool down, umma. Are you guys setting her up on a blind marriage? It's the 3rd one this year!"

Moon looked around and saw a boy near his age looking at his guitar.

"Hey man, you play?" He asked Sooyoon.

Sooyoon turned around half startled. "Oh- uhm. Yeah. I mainly play the drums."

"That's so cool! Me and a friend of mine were actually looking for a drummer!"

"Really? I'd be up to join! I mean, if you guys need me to."

"Of course! I have a bigger guitar collection in my room, want to see it. I never got your name." Moon led Sooyoon up the stairs.

"It's Sooyoon. Kim Sooyoon."

A few weeks later, Moon, James, and additionally Sooyoon started hanging out with each other daily. That would mean more Sooyoon and Moonhye interactions. They talked to each other and found out that the other one wasn't so bad. Moonhye would tag along during their practice sessions and they instantly hit it off. They were actually fine with marrying each other at one point if it weren't for their young age. Their parents also thought that their age played a big role and broke off the engagement. They all decided to stay best friends in the end, hence why she is so comfortable being around the guys.

--
The school day passed as usual. No one talked to Moonhye and vice versa. During lunch, she decided to stay on campus because she had another class in an hour. Bothering someone to take her home and bring her back was the last thing she wanted to do so she headed to the canteen that located at the school. Good thing the school had a variety of foods there. Moonhye decided to settle for some black bean noodles. She found herself a little cozy corner away from everyone else and sat down. Before tucking into her food, she took some books out so she could study.

"Why did the economics teacher and statistics teacher decide to assign homework on the same day.." she groaned. "Welp, better start working!"

As she was about to take a bite out of her noodles, a figure came up to her table and occupied the seat in front of her.

"Moonhye!" Sora said cheerfully.

She looked up from her food and smiled. "Hey~"

"I was thinking of visiting Yongguk oppa later, do you want to come with?" She suggested.

"Aniyo. I have class in a few minutes. You have fun with that."

"C'mon! It'll be fun! Aren't you friends with Himchan? Pretty please?" Sora begged.

"Unnie, I really have classes to attend. My parents will get mad if they find out I skipped classes." Moonhye tried to explain.

Sora resorted to making a pouty face. "Pwease?"

Moonhye couldn't help but finally agree. "Can we at least go after my class?"

Sora stood up and cheered. "Of course!! Thanks! See you in a bit!!" And with that, Sora stood up and skipped out of the canteen.

"That girl is really something..." Moonhye thought. She shrugged and continued slurping down her noodles.

--

"Instead of the regular pose, we should do handstands!" Zelo suggested.

The BAP boys were currently backstage of a music show getting ready to perform.

"Can you even do a hand stand?" Himchan sassed.

"Is that a challenge?" Zelo asked. He immediately cleared a large space and attempted the hand stand. Not only was his posture straight as a stick, he looked like a professional.

"Boom goes the dynamite." Zelo dropped back down and dusted off his hands.

Daehyun nudged Himchan. "Dude, he just showed you up." This caused Himchan to playfully elbow Daehyun in the stomach.

In another corner, Yongguk, Youngjae, and Jongup were talking on the couch.

"Hyung, please get the turn correctly this time around." Jongup pleaded. "We go through this every sing time."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it." Yongguk nodded.

"Speaking of turns, what's up with the reappearance of Sora?" Youngjae asked.

"I don't know either. After showing up to that photo shoot, I've seen her a lot more" Yongguk added.

"Does that mean you are on good terms with her? She ignores everything around her and goes straight to you and kisses you every time she sees you. And you let her." Jongup took a gulp of his water.

"I do not."

"Yep. Say whatever you want to believe." Jongup mumbled.

"Well, you gotta pick one or the other. You can't just play Moonhye like that. If you still have feelings for Sora, you need to let Moonhye know before she thinks otherwise. " Youngjae explained.

"I like Moonhye better!" Daehyun slid himself between Youngjae and Yongguk causing Jongup to fall out of the couch.

"No one asked for your opinion." Jongup grumbled as he rubbed his .

Yongguk stayed quiet the whole time as everyone around him was talking. Should he go back to his first love Sora. Who also left him without a word and suddenly returned? Or should he go to Moonhye who he has feelings for but is his band mate's 'fiance'? He groaned out loud causing everyone in the room to stop what they were doing and stare at him.

"Mianhae..."

"BAP is up next!! Please follow me!" The PD came in just in time to gather the boys up onto the stage.

--

Oh geez. I don't think the noodles are sitting well in my stomach. I clutched onto my stomach as I attempted to continue my homework. I've been sitting in class for a good 50 minutes and the professor should be letting us out anytime now... I don't think I can hold it in anymore. I hurriedly packed my things (good thing the teacher just released class!) and was about to make a mad dash towards the girls room but stopped in my tracks when I heard the TV in the hallway announcing something about BAP.

"Today's winner of Music Bank is... BAP!" The MC's cheered.

The boys came up to the front of the stage and accepted their trophy. they looked so happy.

"We would like to thank our staff and entertainment for raising us to become the artists we have become today! And to our fans who have stuck with us from the thick and then!! Thank and we love you!" It was Yongguk who was saying the team's acceptance speech. How cute. I need to remember to congratulate them later. But for now, the bathroom is my top priority.

I stepped out of the bathroom feeling a lot fresher and lighter but was started half to death when Sora jumped in front of me.

"Ready?" She smiled widely at me.

"Yeah..." How did she know I was in the bathroom!?

I followed her to her car and she sped off.

"Have you been to the Music Bank waiting room?" She asked.

"Nope... I don't have any business going there." I answered.

"Good thing I get special access to go in there!!" She parked her car in the garage and led the way.

The place was packed with people every where. There were staff running left and right trying to get the artists in their correct rooms and onto the stage. It was a bit overwhelming. We finally stopped at a room that had "BAP" on the door. She knocked and we was greeted by a really sweaty Yongguk.

"Moonhye! What brings you here?" He said. He opened the door wider for us to walk in.

"Oppa! I'm here too! How dare you ignore me!" Sora complained. Yongguk quickly greeted her.

I walked straight to where Jongup and the others were sitting and conversed with them. I don't want to get in the way of Sora and Yongguk.

"Moonhye! What a surprise!" Daehyun got up and grabbed a seat so I could join their circle.

"Yeah, I know. I was quite surprised to be here too." I said with a laugh.

"Are you doing anything later? We're going to go eat something, wanna come?" Youngjae asked.

"I don't know..." I don't want to bother them from their nice dinner...

"C'mon! Jongup hyung! Convince your fiance to come eat with us!!" Zelo said with aegyo.

"It really wouldn't be problem if you tagged along. It would just be us. No other staff is coming along." Jongup said.

"Okay!" I agreed on going. It's going to be a once in a life time chance, so why not?

"We should head out now before it gets too late." Youngjae said.

Everyone agreed and started packing their things. Since I didn't really bring anything, I stood around admiring the posters.

They decided on BBQ tonight, but before I was able to step out of the room, Jongup handed me a face mask.

"Here. So fans don't recognize you. Tie your hair up and wear my hat." Jongup stuck a black beanie onto my head and walked off. What's with the change of heart? Maybe a formal introduction was all that was needed after all...

We finally arrived at the resturaunt and got a private room. Sora ended up coming along with us. The seating arrangement was Himchan, Me, Jongup, Daehyun, on one side. Zelo sat in front of Himchan, Yongguk in front of me, Sora in front of Jongup, and Youngjae in front of Daehyun.

We ate our hearts out. I never really got the chance to sit and talk heart to heart with these guys before, so it was nice to make time for that. Though it was a little fustrating as some of them were drinking. The only one didn't make me want to pinch them was Zelo. I didn't drink, mainly due to my age and I never really liked alcohol that much. So the only sober ones were me and Zelo.We both happily drank orange juice. Poor kid must have felt left out.

"We should play a game!" Sora slurred.

"I don't think that would be smart..." I said as I tried to take the bottle away from Himchan.

"C'mon! It'll be fun! We should play truth or dare!" Sora cheered.

I looked around and saw Daehyun passed out from food coma and Youngjae trying to wake him up. Yongguk and Jongup looked sober, but their faces were getting red really quick. I looked to Zelo who was busy on his phone, probably checking his Twitter.

"Guys... I think it's time to head home..." I tried to say as everyone was rocking back and forth.

"Noona, how about you take Sora home and I'll call our manager to pick us up?" Zelo suggested.

I was about to agree, but Sora cut me off.

"Noooo!! I want oppa to take me home" She leaned onto Yongguk.

I adverted my eyes else where, trying to avoid the awkwardness. I guess Yongguk looked sober enough to take her home.

"Okay, he takes Sora home and I'll drive your car and bring you guys back to the dorm. And then I'll call Moon to pick me up!"

"Sounds like a plan!" Zelo and I helped the others up from their seats. Yongguk and Sora were still a little quiet so I decided to hand a bottle of water to Yongguk so he could wake up faster.

"Drink up." He took the bottle from me and took sips out of it.

"Thanks. Are you sure you'll be fine driving the kids back?" He asked me.

"Yep! Don't worry about us. Take care of Sora." I tried to smile, but deep inside, I felt my heart break into pieces as I saw the two together.

We all walked outside of the restaurant and got into our respective cars.

Jongup sat next to me in the passenger seat while Zelo was in the back with the others trying to control them.

"Thanks for driving us back, Moonhye." Jongup said to me.

I smiled. "It's no problem really. I should be thanking you guys for inviting me to eat."

"Ah. We used the company's card. So don't tell anyone." Jongup whispered.

"No wonder. You guys ordered like 5 portions of everything!" I said in surprise. "You're secret is safe with me though." We both giggled. Jongup kept me awake with his awkward jokes. Thank goodness for his sense of humor or else I would've dozed off at the wheel.

After about 10 minutes, we arrived at the dorm safely and somehow managed to get into the building without anyone stumbling over. Zelo had to carry Daehyun while me and Jongup helped Himchan. Youngjae was pretty okay after washing his face back at the restaurant.

"And....there." Me and Jongup set the last member down onto their bed and took a step back.

"Are they always heavy drinkers?" I asked him.

"Not really. But I guess you gotta celebrate somehow, right?" Jongup scratched the back of his head.

We both walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. I wonder why he wasn't going to bed.

"I should drive you home." Jongup suggested.

"Moon's on the way over. I texted him while you helped Himchan change." I said.

"Well then, how about we talk while we wait for him to come."

I nodded. We took a seat on the couch next to each other.

"Have you talked to Joohyun lately?" I asked.

"Not really. We've been late with practice and stuff." Jongup replied.

I tilted my head. "Should we go surprise her then?"