Answers

Learning 2 Love

You turned around. "Great, I have a volunteer. Go for it."

Before Yongguk could say anything, Moon stopped him. "You guys have got to listen to this before he says anything. Everything would have only needed to be said once, but little Miss likes-to-walk-off got away and we have to repeat everything."

You and Yongguk decided to take a seat right on the ground and listened.

"Our parents decided that Moonhye will not have to go through with the marriage." Moon stated. Half of the room gasped while the others were waiting for the conditions that were going to follow.

"However, they said that she had to find a boyfriend for that to happen. Which I don't understand." He continued.

You threw your hands in the air. "Exactly! Can't I just be an independent women! I've lived 19 years of my life perfectly fine without a boyfriend by my side."

Yongguk was getting giddy in the inside. "So in the end, you won't have to marry Jongup?"

Everyone nodded. "Great!" Yongguk said. "I can tell you everything now!" He turned to you took your hands into his. "I acted the way I did so you could hate me. The day that we were eating at your house, it was Sora who called. Do you remember?"

--Flashback

Yongguk got up from his seat and answered his phone. "Hello? Who is this?"

"You don't know who I am? Don't tell me you deleted my number already?" The voice said.

"Sora? What do you want? I'm in the middle of something."

"Oh I know. I have a little deal to make with you though, care to hear me out?" She said.

He hesitated before answering. "What?"

"I know your guy's little secret. It looks like Moonhye is getting married to Jongup, is that right? But for some reason, she keeps pestering around you. From what I know, you're mine Gukkie."

"We were over ever since your parents nearly stopped me from debuting Sora. I thought we agreed to not ever come in contact with each other"

"Apparently not after meeting up again at that photo shoot that Moonhye just happen to conveniently invite me and you to."

"Wait, how do you know about her and Jongup though? We never talked about it in front of you."

She scoffed. "I have my ways. Now listen. You better get her to back off from you or else I'm going to the press about this hot news. Oh! And also, you'll be my arm candy from now on."

"I'm not going to be your lap dog, Sora. What do you take me for?" Yongguk said as he gritted his teeth.

"Well, I guess I'll be on my way to Dispatch with these wedding pictures then." Just as she was about to hang up, Yongguk stopped her.

How did she get pictures!? He thought. "Fine! I'll do it! Just keep your mouth shut about it."

"There's the Yongguk I knew. See you later, Gukkie~" And with that, she hung up.

He cursed to himself but tried to calm himself down before anyone asked him anything.

--

"She really made you do that?" You were starting to hate yourself for avoiding the situation for so long. If you would have asked earlier, he probably would have told you earlier to avoid all of the awkwardness.

"I swear, I was just trying to get her from releasing whatever pictures she had." Yongguk said.

"Well, you can stop with the act with her since we aren't going to get married anymore." Jongup spoke up. "If she does go to the press, we could just say that it is all false and it'll make her look stupid in front of the paparazzi."

Youngjae nodded. "We could just say that she and Jongup were running an errand. The public already knows that she's working along side us for the website."

"It's getting late. We should get back to the house and talk about this tomorrow." Moon said. He helped you stand up and led the pack to the car.

Back at your house, you and Joohyun were getting ready to sleep on the floor of your room.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here, and I'm very sorry that you had to find out all of this so late." Joohyun apologized.

"It's not your fault. I just hate myself for hating Yongguk without a 'real' reason. Now I feel like a jerk." You answered back.

Joohyun pulled you into a hug. "Don't worry! The storm has passed. And you know what happens after that? A rainbow! Now get some sleep."

You dropped to the floor and stared at the ceiling feeling uneasy about the situation. "But is it really over?"

You tossed an turned the whole night. One of the reasons being that you weren't used to sleeping on the ground, but the other reason was because you couldn't process what happened during the day. You looked at the alarm clock on the wall and cursed when you saw it say that it was 3 in the morning. You sat up, took your phone, and quietly went to the kitchen, being as quiet as you can. You nearly fell when you saw Moon and Sooyoon eating ramen at the table.

"What are you guys doing at this hour?" You asked him.

"Eating. What does it look like?" Moon shrugged and continued eating. You took a bottle of water out of the fridge and sat next to him, staring straight in front of you. Moon's ramen happened to be in your view too.

"You know I'm not sharing, right?" Moon scooted the pot closer to himself. "Why aren't you asleep?"

"I don't know, too much on my mind?" You answered.

" for you." Sooyoon commented. You glared at him and pushed his spoon so that it would fall into the bowl.

"Yah! My spoon is all gross!" He complained.

You ignored his complaining and continued to stare of into space. Moon was laughing.

"And you wanted to date Sooyoon." Moon commented.

"Yeah, about that... Have you made up your mind yet? I think your parents want an answer soon." Sooyoon asked.

You shook your head."I don't want to pick Yongguk. We already know that it would be bad for Jongup if I really married him. What difference does it make if I threw myself at Yongguk. His fan girls wouldn't like it either. Wouldn't it be better if I just picked Sooyoon?"

Sooyoon put his arms around you. "I'll always be here for you. It's not what's good for his fan girls. What matters is what is good for the both of you. Try things out with Yongguk. We all see the way you care for him. We can all tell he feels the same for you too."

"I just don't want to deal with all of the backlash from everyone."

All of you jumped when your phone started to buzz on the table. You picked it up and recognized the name. Both Moon and Sooyoon peered behind you to see who it was and smiled at each other.

"Go answer it." Moon said.

You nodded and went into the living room where it is more private.

"Hello?"

"Moonhye? I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"Nope, I wasn't able to sleep. I was just chatting with Moon and Sooyoon. Is there something wrong?"

"I really need to see you. Now."

"Sure, where do you want to meet?" You almost dropped your phone when you heard soft knocks coming from your door.

You ran to the door and welcomed a slightly tired Yongguk.

"Hey?" You whispered.

"Hey... Are you allowed to step out for a little bit?" Yongguk asked.

You looked back into the kitchen and saw that Moon and Sooyoon had probably went to bed. "They won't mind." You put on your shoes and followed Yongguk.