Epilogue

Learning 2 Love

1 Year Later...

Imma take you there, take you there, just stay with me like this

You rolled onto your side, nudging Yongguk to stop whatever the noise was. He replied with a grunt before reaching out and pressing a random button on your phone. He held onto you tighter and went back to sleep.

Imma take you there, take you there, just stay with me like this

"Oppa... Make it stop..." You complained into the pillow. Again, he reached for your phone, this time looking at what was going on. He immediately jumped out of bed when he finally realized what it was.

"Moonhye! Get up! We're late!!" He said as he scrambled to get a shirt on.

"What do you mean?" This time you sat up and rubbed your eyes. Before he could answer, someone had barged into your bedroom.

"HELLLLOOOOOO~" Himchan and Youngjae came in. Youngjae looked at you, who looked liked like a deer in the headlights. "Did you forget what was today?"

You thought back and finally rolled out a bed, hitting the floor with a thump. Luckily, Yongguk was there to help you up.

"I can't believe I forgot!! You go take a shower while I brush my teeth!" You said to Yongguk. He nodded and ran for the bathroom.

"They really did forget, didn't they?" Himchan commented to Youngjae. "We'll be waiting outside."

After quickly changing and getting ready, you and Yongguk filed out of your shared room and into the living room.

"Thanks again you guys for agreeing to drop us off at the airport today." Yongguk said, filing everyone out of the house. He let the guys help you carry the luggages while he stayed back to lock up.

Himchan drove to the Incheon airport and stopped at the departing gate. "Have fun you two!! But not too much, I don't want any god-children just yet."

Yongguk rolled his eyes at the member's comment before thanking them once again. You ,on the other hand, ran into the airport to check both of you guys in.

Luckily, with Himchan's driving, the two of you made it on time for the flight. The flight to Jeju Island went very smoothly. Yongguk lead the both of you a small resort that had a beautiful beach view that overlooked the clean blue waters.

"It's beautiful..." You said, peering over the balcony.

"Just like you." He replied, causing you to blush.

"Did you really book all of this though? This is too much."

"It's our honeymoon. If anything, I don't think it's enough."

You took his hands into your's. "Let's go explore? The day is still young." He nodded and followed behind.

The two of you strolled down the streets of busy Jeju. The townspeople were working in their shops, minding their own business and enjoying life. Yongguk stopped you in front of a small flower shop and led you in. While you went to admire the chamkkot, the island's official flower, he went straight to the cashier and ordered 6 beautiful white tulips for you.

"Bang, you shouldn't have." You looked at the flowers and were surprised he remembered that they were your favorite.

"The island is known for their seafood, are you up for some?" He asked. You nodded and let him lead you to the closest restaurant. The two of you sat down and ordered the seafood stew. The owner had mentioned that his daughter was a big fan Yongguk and BAP's and was actually happy when the news of you and Yongguk getting married broke out, so he decided to give you two a bag of tangerines for free.

"I'm so glad you guys have such understanding fans." You said as you sipped your soup.

"What can I say? They're the best." Yongguk gave you a gummy smile. He picked up a piece of shrimp and put it near you mouth. "Say ahh~"
You shook your head. "Not here. You're being so cheesy."

He didn't give up and continued to sway the piece of meat back and forth. "You better open your mouth before it gets cold." After refusing once again, he pinched your sides, causing you to yelp. He took the chance and shoved the shrimp into your mouth.

You were going to yell at him, but the taste drew your attention away from him for a while. "It's delicious!" You picked up a piece to feed Yongguk some. The two of you ate happily at the resturaunt, and soon, the sun was setting.

"It's not too late to enjoy the beach." Yongguk suggested. You nodded and headed to your room to change into swim wear. When you walked out, you were met with Yongguk waiting for you on the couch. "Let's go!" He took your hand and pulled you out of the room.

Both of you played in the water, splashing each other and enjoying the midnight breeze. What seemed like forever, the two of you laid on the towel on the sand and admired the moon.

"I would never imagine this ever happening in my life. If it weren't for the whole thing with Jongup, who knows, I might of have never met you." You said.

"Yeah, I was lucky that day to agree to drive him and Joohyun to meet you and your brother. It's crazy how fate can be."

You looked up to the moon again. "I wonder how Joohyun and Jongup are doing."

"Considering they have a 2 year old and a new born on their hands, I'm sure they're busier than ever." Yongguk answered.

"I'm sure uncle Zelo and uncle Daehyun are doing a swell job chasing around the children though."

You feel Yongguk turn and face you. "How about we make our house busier with one of our own? What do you say, Mrs. Bang?"

*Fail claps with Yongguk*

That's it for now!

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting on this story!! No words can express how thankful I am to you guys!! I started this as a pass time, and I can't believe it's over :,(

Again, thank you so so so much!

It's a goodbye... For now :)

Don't forget to support the boys by watching their music video,buying their albums, and just being their for them!! Annyeong~