My Confessions

Learning 2 Love

"Let's just calm down. I'll call Sooyoon and he'll know what to do." Moonhye said as she took her phone out. Jongup let her do that as he continued to press the emergency button that was located inside the elevator.

"Why isn't anyone picking up!!!" He mentally screamed as he is almost to the point of breaking the button. "How's the phone call going?"

"He's not picking up." Moonhye put her phone down. She slapped her self on the face. "He said he was going to sleep after his shower. And he's a heavy sleeper, so of course he wouldn't pick up." She walked next to Jongup to see how is button pushing was going. "Still nothing?"

Jongup stopped pushing the button and looked at his own phone. "It's 2:00 AM. The fine print says that the emergency hours are from 7:00AM to 12:00AM"

Both of you groaned in annoyance. "Might as well sit it out until someone notices the broken elevator." Jongup sat down next to Moonhye who was still busy trying to call Sooyoon.

"I give up."

All Jongup could do was laugh. "You know, it WOULD be us who decide to go up to the rooftop at this time of hour."

Moonhye chuckled. "You're right. People like us need our fresh air though. It's not like we're 6 feet tall and are able to smell the fresh air...

-Like Zelo!" Jongup said with her.

Jongup and Moonhye laughed at their silliness. "We really do have the same mind." She said in between her giggles.

"At the least the lights didn't turn off..." Jongup mumbled. Just then, the lights started to flicker and completely turn off.

Moonhye looked at Jongup in disbelief. "Seriously. Are you for real? Jongup, first it was you whining about the rooms, now the lights turned off. I think it's time for you to go to sleep before that mouth of yours gets us into anymore trouble."

Jongup immediately clasped his hand and nodded. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

"It's getting really cold..." Moonhye mumbled. She started to rub her arms trying to create warmth for herself. She looked to her left and saw Jongup really passed out. His head was nodding back in forth. She was about to move his head onto her shoulder when he suddenly fell over and situated himself on her lap.

Moonhye began to blush immediately. No one, nevertheless a guy, has done this before. Sure she has but it has never been the other way around. She decided to let him stay where he was since he looked so into his sleep. She looked around for the Jacket that Sooyoon lent her and wondered how she could use it. If she put it over her body, it would cover Jongup's face and suffocate him. It would probably be best to use it as a pillow. She neatly folded the jacket and placed it behind her before trying to get some shut eye for herself.

But it seems like her brain wasn't on her side tonight. She kept shifting, trying to find a good position to sleep but no matter where she faced, she wasn't able to fall asleep. She decided to stop moving, so at least Jongup could get some sleep. She looked down to the sleeping figure.

"How is he able to sleep on my lap like it's nothing?" She said out loud. "Isn't uncomfortable? Well, I guess he's used to sleeping in weird positions considering that he's always on the road... Thinking back, I've always acted ungrateful towards my parents. But you. I can tell you really love your parents. I don't know how you are able to withstand the fact that you might not able to marry the one you truly love and I am really sorry for that. Me and the guys are trying our best to break the marriage, I promise!" She smiled bitterly.

"You are so lucky to have someone you love though. My parents are always trying to get me to meet rich kids that I don't even have the time to actually go out myself and meet someone on my own. I think there is a good side to this so-called arrange marriage though. I got to meet you, the guys, and Joohyun. Ever since I met you guys, my life has been a lot funner. I mean it was great with just me, Moon, James, and Sooyoon, but you guys are a whole different story. That day you were called into my house was crazy. Remember how all of thought it was Moon and Joohyun who were getting married?" She giggled.

"That was so silly of us. And the day after when you brought Yongguk. I think that was the first time I felt something. I don't exactly know what that something was, but I think I liked it. I think the last time I felt that "feeling" was after getting to know Sooyoonie. There's something about Yongguk that makes me feel... safe? And then there's you. Moon Jongup. BAP's dancing machine extrordinaire as you called yourself. What a goof. My brother always told me first impressions were important. I have to admit, none of our first impressions were good. But I'm glad we were able to clear things up that day you took me home. You aren't that bad of person as I thought. Another good thing about meeting you was me being able to work for your parents! Do you know how excited I was I heard that they owned an online fashion store! You are so lucky! My parents just do boring real estate stuff. They treat me so nicely and I honestly wouldn't mind having them as parent-in-laws. But again, we can't let that happen. It's such a shame that they went into debit. Don't worry Jongup! I'll do my best to get them out of it! Did you know the company that we are suppose to meet tomorrow wants to make a really big deal with your parent's company! It could possibly get them out of the debit, even without my parents help. You wanna know how I met the CEO of the company?" She looked down at Jongup who looked like he was fast asleep.

"I'll take that as a yes. I was walking home. It was the day after we came back from the trip to Joohyun. I was with Yongguk because he was the only one awake to take me back.You guys depleted your energy from the dancing party the night before. Anyway, we were walking and this middle-aged dude looked lost. Being the gentleman Yongguk was, he asked if the man needed any help. The man was actually lost and was looking for the hotel he was staying at. He was Japanese, I was able to understand a little bit with Yongguk and we both led him back. We were about to leave him at the hotel, but he called us back and asked for a card. Luckily, your parents made a few business cards just incase and boom. It turns out that the guy owned a huge fashion chain in Japan. Crazy, isn't it? Hopefully Himchan didn't scold Yongguk for coming home late that night." Moonhye looked at her wristwatch and noticed that she has been talking to herself for 2 hours. She quickly pulled out her phone and dialed Sooyoon's number.

"Pick up.... Pick up...." She mumbled.

"Hello....?" The voice answered through the phone.

"Sooyoon! Please come to the elevator that's on our floor! And bring a staff with you! Me and Jongup have been stuck here for the whole night!"

"Stuck?! Why didn't you call me sooner?" Sooyoon quickly moved his phone so that it was balancing between his shoulder and ear, trying to put his shoes on.

"I have!! Check your missed calls. It's not my fault you sleep like a sloth." Moonhye retorted.

Moonhye stayed on the line while she waited for Sooyoon to come save her. Just then, the elevator started to make loud noises and it began to open. It revealed a panic Sooyoon and hotel staff members. Jongup's parents trailed behind him, awaken from the ruckus.

She began to lightly shake Jongup, but little did she know, he was awake as soon as she opened to tell him her stories. He pretended to be sleepy and slowly got up from her lap and rubbed his eyes.

"You guys are here?" He asked.

Sooyoon quickly went to Moonhye and pulled her up from the floor. "How long have you been in there?!" He began to inspect her for any injuries.

"A little too long, I wasn't able to sleep." She pouted. Mrs. Moon walked up to them.

"Sweetie, are you okay? You should go back to your room and get ready, we have the meeting in 2 hours."

Moonhye nodded and walked back to her room with Sooyoon. Jongup looked on, feeling guilty for not letting her sleep. He also thought back to what she told him earlier about her trying to find ways to break up the marriage, for the sake of him.