Another Day

Learning 2 Love

"Good morning everyone!" Moonhye happily greeted the staff before going to her desk in the back. She smiled as you plopped yoursefl down onto the seat, getting ready to start with today's work. She took out the folder that was on top of her desk and was ready to open it when suddenly another worker came up to her.

"Hey Jae? What's up?" She asked.

He smiled at her. "Not much. How's the knee? I heard you fell the other day?"

"It's healing fine. Just minor scrapes, don't worry I won't die." Both of them laughed halfheartedly. "There's a meeting isn't there?"

Jae nodded. "Starts in 5 minutes. See you there?"

Moonhye nodded back and got up from her seat. She made her way to the meeting room and stumbled back when she saw a familiar face.

"Sora? What a surprise!" She greeted her and turned to her seat and jerked back when she saw Yongguk sitting next to Sora. He didn't look all that excited from what Moonhye was able to read and she could not agree more with him. She tried to smile and him but to her luck, he kept his poker face.

"Alright! Now that everyone is here! It's time to spread to the good news! Fly Me to the Moon, TS Entertainment, and Lotte Industry will be doing a special collaboration for the coming up year and our models will be Sora from Lotte Industry, BAP from TS Entertainment and Moonhye from Fly Me to the Moon!" Mr. Moon explain. The board room erupted in applause and it seemed like Moonhye was the only one in shock. She wanted no part, modeling wise, of this at all. She agreed to work behind the scenes and not in front of the camera. To add insult to the injury, Sora was waving like a princess with her arms tightly gripping onto Yongguk's. Moonhye tried to fake her way through the rest of the meeting, counting down the final minutes before she was about to bolt out of the room. Suddenly she was stopped by Sora calling out for her.

"Isn't it great? We're finally able to work with each other!" Sora reached out to hug Moonhye.

"Yep. Fantastic isn't it? I'm going to continue my work, you too enjoy your stay here, kay?" Moonhye walked off in her desk's direction. Yongguk died on the inside when she didn't even bother to greet him or at least look him straight in the eye. He felt as it was his fault that she was in a sour mood today. Nevertheless, he had to go on with Sora's plan and it looks like it was working.

"Look's like our little princess hates you." Sora teased. Then she shrugged. "What a shame. Let's go Yongguk."

---

"I can't believe that we get to collab with you!!!!" Daehyun screamed as he pranced around the dorm.

"I didn't even ask to be in this. Can't your parents ask someone else in the company?" Moonhye sat back on the couch waiting for Jongup's reply.

"No can do. As you can very much see, I have no say in my parent's company." He replied back.

Moonhye was currently over at BAP's dorm for a quick lunch. She was very quick to agree when she heard that Himchan was making his special pasta. And on top of that Yongguk was away with, you guessed it, Sora.

"Ah! Joohyun will be coming into town for the week, is it okay if she stayed at your house?" Jongup asked.

Her eyes perked up. "Of course! It'll be super fun to have her over! Just send her to my place whenever she gets here."

The rest of the boys gathered around the dinner table while Himchan placed to the last plate down. Moonhye was still bummed that she would have to participate in the photo shoot. Though she did feel better when she found out that the rest of the guys will be there. It'll make it less awkward.

"Hellooo~?" A chirpy voice came from the door and in walked a very happy Joohyun.

"JOOHYUN!!" Everyone made a run for it to the door and tackled the poor girl.

"Did you get here safely?" Moonhye asked as she pulled the guys off of Joohyun.

"Yep. Except there was this creepy old man who kept looking at me." She shrugged and put her bags down. "How's everyone here? Where's the leader?"

"He's out with Sora." Zelo answered. The group dragged Joonhyun into the kitchen so that she could eat. She took a seat next to Moonhye.

"Sora? Yongguk oppa is still dating her? Really?" Joonhyun looked genually surprised. "I thought they broke up.

"THAT'S WHAT WE THOUGHT!" The boys said in unison.

Joohyun put her arm around Moonhye. She could clearly see that Moonhye was upset with Sora's name being brought up. "Don't worry. She was really mean to me too. I'm not sure what Yongguk sees in her to be quite frank."

Moonhye shook her head. "I mean if he likes her and she likes him, it should be fine. I should move on anyway."

"Girl please. She even had the nerve to yell at Zelo for his rapping once. RAPPING." Joohyun tried to emphasize. The boys snickered at the maknae. Moonhye was still confused.

"Why did she act so nice when I met her in school? She even invited me over to her house and stuff." Moonhye groaned.

Just then, in walked Yongguk and Sora. Everybody stiffened at the sight of Sora but tried to act normal when he walked in.

"Joohyun! It's nice to see you!" Yongguk said as he hugged the girl.

"You too oppa! You look a little tired. Get some sleep, yeah?"" Joohyun answered.

Sora gave Joohyun a disgusted look before turning to Yongguk. "C'mon let's go to your room!" She was about to drag him in the other direction but his feet were planted to where they were.

"We just got here. Can't we catch up with them?"  Yongguk said.

"It's okay, I was leaving any. You coming Joohyun?" Moonhye got up and made her way to the door. Joohyun also got up and followed behind. The rest of the guys helped with Joohyun's luggage.

"Please don't leave us with the devil. She is going to eat hyung alive!" Zelo pleaded.

The girls giggled. "What can we do? It would get so awkward!" Moonhye replied.

Youngjae came up with an irrational idea. "Let us live with you for now!!!!!" They started to crowd into Moonhye's car, squishing as tightly as they can into the back seat.

"Yo! You're scratching the leather seats!" Moonhye scolded.

"Can we at least hang out at your house until Sora leaves our dorm? I can't the sight of her anymore." Daehyun said as he frowned.

Moonhye nodded and let the guys get into her car like normal people. The girls were safely seated in the driver and passenger seat respectively while the boys were left to whatever they did to decide the seating arrangement.

Back inside the dorm, Yongguk was peaking through the window and frowned for the 100th time.

"I thought if I did this, Moonhye would be the only one to hate me. Why does it seem as if the guys aren't on my side either?" He said to Sora who was raiding their fridge.

Yongguk looked over and saw her eating Zelo's tomatoes. "Ya!! That's the maknae's! Don't touch that!"

She shrugged and stuck the last of the tomato into . "Too late." She then walked into his room.

He puffed out. "What did I see in you back then...?"

--

You walked around the building, waiting for the guys to arrive along with Sora. Joohyun tagged along with you for support and plus, you didn't want her to be alone at your house with Moon and the guys. Right now, you were giving her a tour of the Moon's building.

"Do you want to go to the entrance area to get coffee? I don't know what's taking them so long to come here." You led her to the company's coffee store that was located inside. You both were given you drinks and were startled half to death when Daehyun and Zelo surprised you guys from behind.

"Is that for us? How kind of you guys!" Daehyun jokingly took your coffee cup and took a sip. He backed the cup away from his mouth, waving a hand to cool down his tongue.

"She forgot  to mention that the drink was still hot." Joohyun laughed.

The others started to pile into the building, running around to gather their clothes they were going to model. You were already in your clothes and have been wandering around the building with Joohyun.

"Okay, we'll take Sora, Zelo, Youngjae, and Yongguk. Moonhye, Daehyun, Himchan, and Jongup, go with Jung PD" The lead photographer instructed. Everyone split into their groups and got ready on the set. The first group had winter while your group had summer. Everyone was decked out in shorts and colorful shirts. The background was a simple white backdrop and props of beach balls and other beach toys were scattered around the set.

"Hey Daehyun, heads up!" you threw the beach ball at Daehyun and he somehow caught it with his quick reflexes.

Everything went smoothly and your group finished everything up quickly. Himchan thought it would be a great idea to check up on the other group.

The next thing you know, you see Sora hugging Yongguk tightly as if her life depended on it. You quickly turned the other way and headed to the snack bar area that was set up. Good thing Daehyun was already there, eating the fruits and sandwiches. He greeted you and offered you an apple.

"You know, they say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. That's why I eat like 5 a day." Daehyun preached. You gladly took the apple and bit into it. Jongup came up to you guys and also started to eat.

"I'm so glad we were put in the group with you. Zelo is suffering over there. I can tell it from his eyes." The three of you laughed as Zelo frowned along with Youngjae who seemed to be getting annoyed. You guys went back to eating when suddenly, you heard a huge crash coming from the set. All of you turned and saw Yongguk grabbing his arm, in somewhat pain. You remembered that Mrs. Moon had showed you where the first aid kit was the first day at the office so you quickly ran to the room and gathered the necessary materials. You came back and took Yongguk's hand carefully and sat him down on a chair near the snack area. You heard the photographer call Himchan onto the set to replace Yongguk and were relieved that they didn't force him to continue the shoot.

"Where does it hurt?" You asked as you started to poke around his arm. He winced when you put your hand on his elbow. "I guess it's right here." You took out the ointment and set the wrap aside.

"You should be more careful..." You mumbled as you applied the ointment on the area. Yongguk nodded and tried his best to avoid eye contact. You could sense that there was tension in the air, luckily Jongup,Joohyun and Daehyun came up to you guys, to check up on their leader at the nick of time.

"Great, Daehyun. I trust you to bandage his arm up well. I'll be going. Bye." You got up and walked away.

Daehyun took the bandage and looked at it blankly. "It's your elbow again, isn't it?"

Yongguk nodded.

Joohyun let out a sigh. "It really not to let Moonhye know what's in the loop. She really cares about you too. Did you see how fast she reacted when she saw that you were injured?"

"I really want to. It hurts me too to see her upset everyday." Yongguk replied.

"I think we should just tell her and deal with Sora another way." It was now Daehyun who put his idea up in the air.