Game On

Learning 2 Love

"You kids can go off and play. We still have 2 days until we live. Have fun!" Jongup's mother announced as the family left the building. His parents went off one direction leaving you two standing there.

"What do you wanna do?" Jongup asked.

You shrugged. "Anything I guess. Let's just walk and see where our feet take us!" You suggested. You took out the beanie and face mask that Jongup gave you the other day and handed it back to him. "You should probably wear this incase someone recognizes you."

You both walked together and somehow ended up in front of a small gift store. You walked in quickly, forgetting that Jongup's arms with hooked with yours. You scanned the shop and stopped in front of a bracelet that had a crescent moon and star in the middle of it. "Isn't it pretty?" You asked.

Jongup looked away from what he was looking at and gazed at where you were pointing. "Yeah, it is."

"I'll take it!" You grabbed the piece of jewelry and brought it up to the cashier. The cashier lady smiled as she scanned the item.

"You know this is a couple bracelet? I'll give you the other one for half price." You quickly nodded and waited as the lady came back with the male version of the item. You examined it, carefully touching the delicate star that was surrounded by the moon.

As you two walked out, Jongup couldn't help but wonder who you were planning on giving the other bracelet to. His thoughts were cut off when your voice hit his ears.

"Is there anywhere you wanted to go to?" You asked.

"I head the arcades here in Japan are fun, why not do that for the rest of the night?" He suggested. You nodded and let him lead the way.

The place was huge. One whole corner was dedicated to just DDR's. You could see people huddling at each machine, cheering the dancer as they tried to out dance their opponent. The other side was full of crane game machines, ranging in different sized prizes. You immediately wanted to go over there but turned around when you saw Jongup go straight the the DDR corner. You sighed as you sluggishly followed him. You finally made it and noticed that there was a tournament going on. That explained the huge crowds, you thought. "The winner receives 500 coins to the arcade" The sign said. Who in the right mind would want that many coins? You looked up from the sign to see Jongup already on the machine, challenging the current champion. You nudged your way through the crowd to get a closer look at the competition. Jongup still had his beanie and mask on, being careful of revealing himself and his opponent was sweating bullets from his previous competitor.

"How many people has this guy beaten?" You asked the girl next to you. She looked at you weirdly, not understanding what you had asked her. You mentally hit yourself and repeated you question in Japanese. The girl told you that he was beaten everyone that dared to step in his way. She pointed to Jongup and said that he was the last competitor. You nodded and watched the two start when the music started to blast.

He was moving his feet at a quick pace, hitting every arrow that that coming his way. Jongup was gripping onto the bar behind him, keeping up with the guy. You decided to cheer Jongup on, hoping he would here you through the crowd. You hollered and screamed, sometimes rallying the people behind you to cheer louder. Jongup's morality boosted as he heard your distinct voice through the crowd cheer him on. In the end of the hard fought competition, Jongup was victorious and the crowd went absolutely wild.

He jumped off the machine, quickly shook hands with the person he defeated and ran straight towards you.

"I can't believe I won!" He yelled. He unconsciously pulled you in to a hug, squeezing you tight.

You hugged back before yanking him off. "Go and receive your prize!" You said with a smile.

After getting buckets of the coins he had won from the contest, you guys sat at the table that were set up. You two stared at the buckets, clueless on what to do next.

"What are we gonna do with all of these coins?" Jongup said with a sigh.

You shrugged. "We're going to be here for days considering all of the games only cost one coin."

Both of you sighed in unison. An idea suddenly popped up in his head. "Call Sooyoon! I'm sure he'll be able to enjoy these coins with us." You nodded as you took your phone out. Jongup got up with a handful of coins, walking towards the crane game machines, leaving you to make the call.

Sooyoon agreed and said that he would meet with you guys in an hour. You walked to Jongup to see what he was up to. He was concentrating really hard on the game, groaning every time the Tigger plush would fall inches from the hole.

"You're really invested in getting that plush, aren't you?" You asked from behind. Jongup nodded and proceeded to stick another coin into the machine. You went over to the machine next to his that also had a Tigger plush but a lot bigger. You decided to test your own luck and put a coin in yourself. With your first try, you were able to get the plush exactly above the hole and dropped it gracefully so that you could get it. After picking it up, you squealed in delight and showed it to Jongup.

"Look!" You handed it to him. "You can have it!"

He looked at the plush and put it next to him. "Thanks, but I want to win one myself." And with that, he continued his quest on rescuing plush from inside the machine.

"Suit yourself." You muttered. "I'm sure Yongguk would appreciate the gift." You giggled as you thought back to the time he told you about slight obsession over Tigger. Just as you were to put in another coin into the machine, you were jumped by a someone from behind. Jongup immediately stopped what he was doing and turned to you, ready to fight the person off. He put his fists down when you saw that it was only Sooyoon. You pushed the older one off and punched him in the arm, causing him to pout.

"That's what you get for scaring me!" You said to him. Sooyoon quickly apologized and stood next to you.

"Hyester!! Whatcha doin'?"

"Trying to get rid all of that." You said, pointing to the buckets of coins.

"Help yourself. The owner won't let us sell back the coins for real money." Jongup said, still keeping his eyes on the prize.

Sooyoon took a handful of coins and dragged you with him to the drumming game that was a few steps away.

"For the last time, I am not playing this with you. Do you remember what happened last time?" You asked.

Sooyoon snorted. "Sure do. You somehow managed to hit yourself in the eye with the drum stick. Then watch me play it!"

You shook your head. "I see play the drums enough at home. I'll be over at the Street Fighter game if you need me." You proceeded to walk away stopped at a machine that was calling for you. You were about to hit the 1 player mode when Jongup came up from behind.

"I'll play you!" He then put in a coin for you and himself. You looked behind him to see a whole bag full of Winnie the Pooh characters. "Did he get that all by himself?" You asked yourself. You shook the question out of your head and quickly selected you character.

"How about winner pays for lunch when we get back to Korea?" Jongup suggested.

"Fine! But then the rest of BAP should come along." You added. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "You know, to raise the stakes a little."

"Prepared to get beaten, Hyester~"

---

Jja Jajan!! Double post!! Don't worry, Moonhye and the crew will head back to Korea in the next chapter, so long Japan!

I've been so caught up with school, I seriously just want to ht something with a bat, just like Daehyun here. (Did anyone else cry a little when Dae posted about him going to the military? It turned out to be a joke!!!) Anyway, I'll just sit here and watch Daehyun hit something since I can't do it myself! Annyeong!!!!