Getting Down to Business

Learning 2 Love

Moonhye worked alongside the lady that was in charge of uploading the pictures of the clothes onto the website. She helped them change the background to make it more approachable. Instead of the cliche white and pink, she decided that a variety of pastels would attract more people to the website. As they were both working, another worker from the photography department said that Moonhye's assistance was needed on their floor. She followed the guy up to the 4th floor.

"What project are you guys working on?" She asked as they were walking.

"We have a collection coming from Hong Kong. The problem is is that none of our models want to come in." He informed her.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"The Moon's haven't been paying them well I guess." The man shrugged.

No wonder why they weren't smiling in the pictures.

Moonhye came up with an idea. "Have you guys tried to strike an endorsement deal with TS Entertainment? That would help with this company, and it would probably bring in money for their artists too."

"Hmmm.. Haven't thought about that yet. I'll bring that up to the higher up's next time I see them" The guy said."What are we going to do in the mean time?"

"I have a couple of people in mind..." Moonhye smirked and grabbed her phone and started to call people.

20 minutes later, James, Moon, Sooyoon, and Sora came through the door.

"What is that you needed?" Moon asked his sister.

"They were in need of models and you guys are perfect for the role!" Moonhye cheered. "Oh! Sora, this is Royal Pirates: my brother Moon, bassist James, and drummer Sooyoon. Guys, this is a friend of mine in university, Sora."

They greeted each other.

"So let's get to it! Follow me~" Moonhye led the group up stairs and directed them to the stylist. She waited as one by one, each of them came out of the dressing room in their clothes.

One of the stylist came up to Moonhye from behind. "Miss. We need another female model. Could you do it?"

"Ani... I'm not pretty enough." Moonhye looked down at her shoes.

"Of course you are." A voice said suddenly from the door. They turned their heads to see BAP standing at the entrance. And the voice was coming from Yongguk.

"Yongguk? What are you guys doing here?" Moonhye asked as she walked up to the group.

"We got a call from the company saying we were taking pictures here today." Daehyun answered.

"Dang, that worker was fast." Moonhye thought to herself.

"I'm glad you guys can make it!" She cheered. "Follow that lady and she'll get you your guy's clothes!" She pushed the group to the left. With all of the rukus, she didn't noticed that Joohyun was behind all of them.

"Joohyun! I'm so glad you can make it!" Moonhye hugged the girl.

"Anyeong! TS said they wanted me to get experience, so here I am." Joohyun smiled.

The whole building was a lot livelier now that there were more people. Moonhye couldn't help but smile seeing everyone interact with each other. Just then, she remembered that both Sora and Yongguk were here. Now would be a great time to introduce them to each other. She wandered around the room and couldn't find any of them. She stuck her head through one of the dressing rooms to see both Sora kissing a man whose back was towards her. Moonhye suddenly jumped from the scene and immediately started walking the other direction. She was surprised to see them already get acquainted with each other. She backed up and accidently hit Jongup who was standing behind her.

"Mianhaeyo." She bowed quickly and made a run for it. Jongup stood in confusion before sticking his head into the room and finally understood.

"It's not like we're going out for real." Moonhye thought to herself. "I shouldn't get jealous! They both went out so it was only natural that they greeted each other." She was contemplating to herself. Just then, Zelo sat next to her and smiled.

"Annyeong!" He puffed his cheeks out which caused her to giggle.

"Are you always this cute?" She said as she ruffled his hair.

"Ani! Who says I'm cute? Noona thinks I'm cute!!" He announced. She clasped her hands over his mouth and sat him back down.

"Are you done with your photos?" She asked.

"The photographer wanted a group picture for the main page. He said the proportion of male to female was off so he sent me to ask you to join us." He stood up and pulled her along with him.

She changed into a white skinny jeans and a red plaid button up. Her hair was in low pigtails and curled at the ends. Looking around, the theme looked like an outing of some sort. The girls in lighter colors while the guys were wearing darker clothes. She immediately spotted Royal Pirates and stood next to them. Just as the photo shoot was about to start, Yongguk and Sora walked out of the room and joined the group.

"Took them long enough." Daehyun commented under his breath. They both apologized and squeezed into the set.

"Since everyone is here, I want you guys to act cute and playful! Think alive people!" The photographer screamed. Moonhye squeezed Moons cheeks and in return, he playfully ruffled her hair. Sooyoon tried to jump onto James causing him to fall back. The whole set erupted in laughter as Moonhye helped him up.

"That's good! More laughter!" The photographer did awkward poses trying to get the right pictures. Daehyun, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo proceeded to make funny faces at Joohyun making the girl laugh.

"Hey! Don't stick your finger in my ear you gross!" Daehyun screamed at Youngjae.

Sora and Yongguk on the other hand were posing quite lovingly. Hugging and looking each other in the eyes. The photographer had to tell them to interact with the group a couple of times.

In the end, they got a lot of good pictures and it was time to pack up and leave.

"Thanks for calling us Moonhye-ah" Youngjae said as he passed her.

"Yeah, but what are you doing here anyway? Jongup never told us you worked here." Daehyun added.

The guys stared at her waiting for an answer.

"It's now or never." She thought to herself. She pulled them to the corner (excluding Yongguk who was still playing catch up with Sora and Jongup who was eating snacks with Joohyun) and decided it was time to tell them the truth. Knowing that Yongguk had Sora now, it was about time she dropped the ball on them.

"I'm not Yongguk's girl friend." She squeezed her eyes shut tightly waiting for one of them to scream at her.

Instead they bursted out in a laugh.

"Great! That means you can go out with me!" Daehyun put his arm over her shoulder.

"No! She likes me better! Right Moonhye?" Zelo wacked Daehyun's arm.

"Wait, so you guys aren't mad that I lied to you?" She said in confusion.

"Why would we? It was kinda obvious that something was up when one minute you guys acted like you didn't know each other and then another you guys announce that you were dating." Himchan said as he checked his nails.

"Well that was a lot easier than I thought...." She whispered.

Everyone gathered around the door getting ready to leave. Yongguk walked over to Moonhye and was about to put his arm around her waist when she suddenly moved over to Moon to talk to him and his group.

"What's her deal??" He whispered.

"Mom and dad didn't over work you, did they?" Moon asked as he crossed his arms.

"Nope, I was actually enjoying myself here. Everyone is nice and were willing to change for the benefit of the company." Moonhye answered. "Thanks again for making it here!"

"No problem, you're coming home with us, right?" James asked.

She nodded. "It's getting late and as you can see, mom and dad kind of left me"

Moon ushered the group out but Moonhye started to look around for Joohyun. "You guys go to the car without me, I'll meet you there."

She saw Joohyun drinking water at the fountain and walked up to her.

"Hey Moonhye!" She put her cup in the trash can.

"I know you're a little skeptical with me getting married to Jongup. Please don't push him away. I will try my best to cancel the marriage. Just act like it was never brought up" Moonhye smiled and left.

Little did she know, someone saw everything.