The Future

Learning 2 Love

The door slammed open, quickly ending the small meeting you and Yongguk were having.

"What is this talk about you getting kidnapped and hurt?!" It was your father's voice.

"Is it because of this young man that you're hurt, Moonhye?"

"Dad! No! It's not because of him! He had nothing to do with it!" You said back.

"We heard on the news that Sora was taken to jail. Did she have something to do with it?" It was now your mother asking the questions.

Jongup and Joohyun ran into the room, breathing heavily. "We tried to stop them from coming in, but they insisted." Jongup said.

Your dad looked at Yongguk with pity. "Is this the boy you picked over Jongup?"

"Dad, he-"

"I asked you a question, Kim Moonhye. Is he or is he not the person you picked."

You gulped down the thick saliva that had built up before nodding.

"We're taking you home, right now." He was about to take your hand when Jongup stopped him all of a sudden.

"Mr. Kim? If you're willing to, me and Joohyun will tell you everything that happened, outside. Yongguk and Moonhye seem very tired and I think they need some rest."

Your parents gave you one last look before following Jongup and Joohyun out. You glanced back at Yongguk who was now looking at you.

"How are you?" You asked. Yongguk pulled you closer to him.

"A lot better now that you're here."

You lightly punched, being careful not to hit anything major. "Now's not the time to be cheesy." 

"Can you lay with me?" He requested. Your eyes widen from his question.

"On the bed? I don't think so."

"Please~" He pouted. "It'll make me get better quicker. Plus, you're hurt too. I don't want you sitting in the uncomfortable seat the whole time."

You finally gave in and carefully hopped onto the bed with him. He pulled the thin blanket over the both of you and stared at you.

"Speak Mr. Bang. It scares me when you're silent." 

"I just want to take in this moment." He put a piece of your hair behind your ear and smiled at you. You snuggled closer to his body, feeling the warmth. There was honestly nothing in the world that could ruin this perfect moment.

"If you're not going to talk, I will. I can't believe you went to go find me. I could've gotten myself out. The others could've gotten hurt too. But I'm just glad everyone is fine." You said into his chest.

"You can't go on in life thinking there is no one there to back you. I'm your boyfriend for a reason. It's my duty and honor to protect the one I love. You would do the same if I were in your position." Yongguk said back. He was right. You would've dropped everything and ran straight to him if he was in any once of danger. You just couldn't help but blame yourself for him and you getting hurt.

"Enough of that for now. Let's just sleep and pick up from tomorrow, kay?" He pulled you into his embrace and let you lay on his chest. Soon enough he dozed off. You, on the other hand, took your phone out and started a text to Moon.

Moonhye: Hey, could you go into my room? There's a small, dark blue bag with 2 bracelets in there and bring it to me tomorrow?

Moon quickly sent a reply.

Moon: the Kim Moonhye is letting me into her room? Amazing! Sure, me and the guys will stop by later.

You put your phone away and snuggled Yongguk, eventually going to dream land.

--

"Yoohoo? You two lovebirds still alive?" You shifted in the bed before slowly opening your eyes. You were greeted by Moon and his band.

You choked on your saliva and quickly tried to kick your way out of Yongguk's bed. It only caused him to wake up and grip onto you tighter. He groaned, wanting you to stay still.

"Did you guys sleep in the same bed last night?" Sooyoon asked curiously.

"Yes, but we didn't do anything! I swear." You shook Yongguk lightly. "Wake up, there's people."

"It's fine. You guys are still young and curious. Don't let our company stop anything."

"JAMES JOOHYUN LEE! I will get you after I get Yongguk off of me!" You struggled some more, causing everyone to laugh. James dodged behind Moon who shielded his bass brother.

"I'll trade you this for our bass's safety." He took out a small navy bag and held it in front of him. You quickly recognized the bag and stopped moving. It was exactly what you needed. You gave James a playful side-eye before carefully taking the bag from Moon. This time, Yongguk sat up from the bed and looked at you.

"What is it?" He asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

You took the contents out and revealed it to him. "When we were in Japan, me and Jongup stopped by a small shop, and I decided to get this for us." You gave him the chain bracelet. He took it from you and examined it closer.

"You're the moon that surrounds and protects the star, me!" You explained.

"But shouldn't you be the moon? Your name is-" Moon tried to intervene.

"I love it! Thank you Moonhye." Yongguk slipped the bracelet on. He took the one that belonged to you and grabbed your wrist. He undid the clasp before putting the bracelet on you.

"Now we're officially a couple and nothing can break us apart."

2 Years Later...

"Stay still Daehyun oppa. Unless you want this scarf to be lop-sided." Moonhye nagged at the member who wouldn't keep still. It was her second time undoing it and redoing it and he was about to be late to his stage.

"It was fine the first time. Hurry~" He started to whine. He immediately stopped when Yongguk walked in, fixing his own tie.

"Hurry up Daehyun. We don't have all day." Yongguk looked to you. "Love you Moonhye."

She laughed a little before letting the restless member go and join Youngjae on the couch. "That reminds me, Joohyun was suppose to carry over your guy's outfits for the second half of the concert, do you know where she is by chance?"

"I think she's outside near the van. With Jongup actually." Yongguk answered.

She quickly thanked him and ran off to find her co-lead stylist. She saw the couple chatting for a while, so she went to the van herself and grabbed the outfits before bringing it it. Yongguk noticed her struggling, so he decided to give her a hand.

"Can you believe you guys are already having a comeback after so long?" Moonhye causually asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah, but you have to agree, the break was nice for the all of us."

"I was really suprised that your company hired me, of all people, to be lead stylist. And they even allowed me to pick my team members. Crazy, huh?"

"BAP on stage in 2 minutes!" The producer screamed into the dressing room. All of the members filed out, Yongguk not forgetting to give you a peck before heading to the door.

"Watch us?"

She nodded. "I'll be right by the curtains." She gave him a warm smile before wishing him luck.

The concert went smoothly. The boys not forgetting to do fanservice here and there. They decided to end the concert with B.A.B.Y.

When I first saw you, I didn’t fall for you
The second time I saw you, your smile was so pretty
The third time, my heart slowly started to race
The fourth time, I knew it was you, baby

I think I have fallen in love
That feeling that others always talk about

Moonhye started to get giddy, listening to Babys sing along with BAP. She knew the song was coming to an end, so she started making her way back to the dressing room to clean up. Before she could turn around, Yongguk's lines were coming up.

Come closer to me, I just wanna hold you tight
I’ll always protect you, it’s gonna be alright
Every day seems like a dream, ma baby
I only need you by my side,
just know that
I’ll be there for you, aight

Before she could make a run for it, her wrist was pulled back, and somehow she ended up on stage. She looked at who was pulling her and was met by Yongguk's gummy smile.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" She whispered. She was getting anxious with the whole crowd looking at them.

"I meant it." He said into the mic.

"What do you mean?"

"Everyday seems like a dream. I only need you by my side. I'll be there for you." He recited his rap.

She looked at the others who were now gushing over themselves. Moonhye still couldn't quite grasp what Yongguk was saying. That was until the crowd started to aww and shreik that something clicked in her head. Yongguk started to dig for something in his left pocket before getting down on one knee.

"Moonhye. The first time I met you, I had no clue what I was doing. The second time I saw you, I had that gut feeling and my head told me that I had to protect you. The third time, when we ate the street food together, that was when I noticed all of the small things that made me love you. The fourth time, when you thought no one would be there for you, I knew that you were the one I was put on this earth to protect and love. Seeing how much you care about others, putting them before youself. Your selflessness. What I'm trying to say is, Kim Moonhye, will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"

One last chapter after this one! Hang in there guys~

Thank you guys so much for sticking with me throughout this story!