Saved and Intro

Learning 2 Love

My vision was a blur as I opened my eyes. Bright lights blind me as I try to use my hand as a sheild.

"Hyung! She's awake! Noona is awake!!" A voice said.

I groaned and finally opened my eyes to 5 pairs of eyes looking at me. As an instinct, I used my hands to over myself.

"It's just us." Another voice said. I recognized that voice. It was Yongguk's!

"Uhm... Where am I and what am I doing here?" I asked.

Another person scoffed. "That's the first thing she says after you practically saved her from ?" I looked for the person who said it and he was a very pretty(?) guy. I rolled my eyes and put my attention on Yongguk waiting for an answer.

"As Himchan over here mentioned, you were attacked by a drunk guy, we happen to be passing by going back to our dorms, so we brought back to TS's practice room since we aren't allowed to have girls at our dorm." Yongguk explained. "Speaking of..." He coughed and then everyone lined up.

"1,2,3! Annyeonghaesayo! We're BAP! Yes Sir!"

The sudden screams started me half to death but they continued with their introductions.

"As you already know, I'm Bang Yongguk, the leader and rapper."

The pretty boy stepped up did a 30 degree bow. "I'm Kim Himchan, the fabulous visual."

A guy with fierce looking eyes was next. "Hello! I'm Jung Daehyun"

Another guy stepped up and held his hand out to shake mine. "Hey, I'm Yoo Youngjae, nice to meet you." I shook it happily.

The last, very tall blonde kid waved hyperly. "Annyeong noona! I'm Choi Junhong, but you can call me Zelo!"

"Jello?" I repeated causing the whole group to erupt in a roar of laughter. "Aniya! Zelo!!!" I couldn't help but smile at him.

I guess it was my turn to introduce myself. I stood up and dusted off m y pants before putting a big smile on my face. "Annyeonghaesayo! Kim Moonhye-imida!"

"This isn't all of us by the way, we have one more member, but he's out with his girl-" Yongguk elbowed the poor maknae in the stomach before continuing his thoughts. "You should already know Jongup. He said he was on the way here actually."

"Mwo? How does she already know him? Don't tell me she's a sasaeng!" Himchan hid behind Daehyun.

"Aniya! I've past by him, it's nothing personal. Is it okay if I speak to you for a a second?" I asked Yongguk. He led me outside of the practice room and we both sat down on the bench. "What's up"

I looked into my lap trying to get the right words out. "If it's possible, could you not tell any of them about me and Jongup? I think it's best to keep it on the down low..."

Yongguk looked at me. It looked like he was thinking very hard before finally agreeing. "Then how should we explain it to them?"

"Let's just say..." I stopped in my tracks. "I dunno..."

"We can pretend that you're my girlfriend..." I started to choke at the thought. Luckily Yongguk was there to hit my back.

"You're kidding... "

"I mean, it'll keep the boys quiet and I'm sure Jongup will be thankful if anything." Yongguk looked away. "I understand if that's a little out there."

I smiled at him. "I think that's a great idea! But first, let's get to know each other a bit just in case they ask about the usually "couple" stuff"  Yongguk looked at me with his precious smile.

"Let's start with how we 'met'"

I put a finger up to my chin and thought. Aha! "The convenient store! you helped me carry my groceries to my car!"

"Will that be enough?" Yongguk asked.

"Isn't that a cliche enough way? I've never actually encountered a 'romantic" event before soo..." Gosh this is so embarrassing! I just confessed that I'm basically a loser to this guy!

Yongguk rested his chin on his hand that was resting on his knee. "Okay, and then after that, you invited me to your house, not knowing who I was..."

"... and you never tell me that you were an idol, and then the rest goes from there?" I finished his thoughts.

We both were about to high-five each other but then Youngjae stuck his head out of the door asking if we were done talking.

Yongguk and I stood up and he immediately put his arm around my shoulder and we walked back into the practice room. I immediately slipped out of Yongguk's arms when I saw Jongup's back towards us. How did he manage to make it to the practice room without us noticing?!

"Yo Jongup! Look who we saved!" Youngjae said. Jongup turned around and almost fell back from my presence. I tried so hard to cover my face from embarrassment.

"This is Moonhye. Moonhye, this is our main dancer, Moon Jongup!" Daehyun pushed Jongup towards me.

Act Moonhye act!!

"Hello, nice to meet you, as Daehyun said, I'm Moonhye." I stuck my hand out ready for him to shake it. I was frozen in place and that was when Yongguk spoke up.

"Yah! That's not how you treat you're hyung's girlfriend!"

That comment did it. The boys were making ohh-ing sounds and then there was Jongup. His eyes were literally about to fall out of his eye sockets. He stuck his hand out and shook my hand slowly. "Hey.... I'm Jongup, nice to meet you? Can I talk to you, Yongguk?" He grabbed Yongguk and ran out of the room, leaving me standing with the other guys.

"So... How'd you guys meet?

--

"What the heck were you talking about? You're girlfriend?" Jongup whispered.

"Well, you already have Joohyun and it would be a heck of a lot easier explaing this then explaining to them how you are in an arrange marriage. Am I right?" Yongguk looked at the younger waiting for an answer.

Jongup combed his hair with his hands. "My mom told me that we both have to meet our parents for diner tonight! How am I suppose to explain to them that? 'Oh, I'm just going to go on a date with hyung's girlfriend with my parents, no big deal'"

"We'll just send Moonhye 'home' but really she goes with you. Boom problem solved."

Both of them returned and grabbed Moonhye. "It's getting late, let's send Moonhye home and return to our dorms." Yongguk instructed. "I'll take Moonhye to her place and leader will take you guys home." Jongup said.

The three were hoping no one would question the car arrangements but they seem to be happy to be heading home.

"Stay safe!!" Zelo managed to say to Moonhye as she got into the car.

---

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I put my seatbelt on.

"Our parent's have reservations at the Moonlight restaurant. You will fake a stomach ache and then I will offer to drive you home. That is when you will meet Yongguk outside. He will take you home and I get to hang out with Joohyun, got it?" Jongup looked really scary as he recited the instructions. I quickly nodded and looked out of the window.

After what seemed like hours in the car, Jongup finally spoke up. "What if we do end up having to marry?"

I looked at him. "Don't worry, I'm sure the guys will find a out of this. Trust them." This time I looked at Jongup with concerned eyes.