Captive

Learning 2 Love

"What the?" You shook the dizziness from your vision and looked around yourself. You were in a torn down storage unit. Then, coming from the entrance, walks in Sora.

"What are you doing Sora?" You called out.

She laughed. "What am I doing? I should be asking you that. I thought you would take the hint if I got Yongguk to do something, but it seems I'm going to have to do everything myself."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why? Why you ask. Simple. Yongguk fell in love with me first. Just because my parents said we had to break up doesn't mean I have to listen to them."

"He said he was over you. You and your parents almost costed him his career. What more do you want to do with him?" You pleaded.

She walked over to you, this time with clenching her fists tightly. You held you breath, hoping she wouldn't do anything she would regret. "Sweetie, you of all people should know that first loves always have a special place in one's hearts. Are you his first love? No. So how about you go back to where you belong and get out my hair."

You were in disbelief. Does she really think that Yongguk would take her back. You knew that it was a bad beginning with her when she said that she still had feelings for Yongguk. Were you "asking for it" when you went ahead and agreed to date Yongguk, when you clearly knew that she still liked him. Well at this point, obsessed of him. You notice her walk away and talking to another person, presumably the person who hit you from behind, so you decided to wiggle out of the ropes that were tied around you wrists, After rubbing the harsh material around your wrist, and probably causing a rope burn you gave up and hung your head in defeat.

Meanwhile...

"Yo, where did Moonhye say she was going to be?" Sooyoon asked as he ran to the entrance of the TS building. He saw girls surrounding the building, but none of them was her.

"She said she would be waiting here, where could she have gone off too?" Moon scratched his head.He took out his phone and dialed Yonguk's number. After a couple of rings, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is my sister with you?"

Yongguk stiffened. "No, me and the guys had a schedule to get to right after the conference."

Moon ran is fingers through his hair. "I thought you said your fans were "sane". How could she already been kidnapped?" He shook his head. "Continue your schedule, me and the guys will look for her." And with that he hung up. Moon looked at the his two members. "Looks, like we'll be playing detectives today guys."

"Guys! Jongup told me Moonhye is missing! What happened?" Joohyun starting panting when she reached the guys.

"We suspect it's a sasaeng." Sooyoon said.

As the group started to converse of ways to possibly find Moonhye, a girl timidly walked up to them and tapped on James's shoulder.

"Excuse me? Are you guys the Royal Pirates?" She asked. The guys nodded before the girl proceeded. "I'm a huge fan of you guys! I noticed that you said Moonhye was missing. She's Moon's sister, right? I saw two people take her from the back alley that way." She pointed in between the two buildings just a couple of blocks away from the TS building. " I was able to snap some pictures, but they're a bit blurry. I also got the license plate number."

She gave her phone to Moon who then inspected the picture. The girl was most definitely Moonhye and he could immediately recognize who was in the black outfit.

"Guys, it's Sora."

"We'll go to the police and try to track the car. You guys try to contact Sora or something." Moon instructed. The Royal Pirates ran off to the police station while Yongguk took his phone out to call Sora.

"Moonhye will be okay right?" Joohyun asked as she bit her nails. Jongup rubbed her back while shaking his head.

"She's crazy. God knows what she's going to do to her."

While everyone was panicking about what to do while Moon get the car's location, Yongguk was able to get Sora to pick up her phone.

"Just the person I was looking for..." She sneered.

--

"Do you have the place surrounded?" Sora asked her accomplice. He nodded as he instructed his workers to set up various weapons around the area.

"What are you doing?" Moonhye asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Moonhye was starting to get restless from Sora's tactics and the stuffy atmosphere. Just then, Sora's phone began to ring. She pressed the answer button and brought the phone up to her ear.

"Just the person I was looking for...."  She put the phone

--

Learning 2 Love is back from hiatus with Season 2! Welcome back readers and a huge welcome to those who are just joining us!

I hope you guys can stick around for just a bit while I wrap this story up!

Until then, Annyeong~~