Frustrations

Learning 2 Love

Moonhye didn't know what to do, so you quickly walked out of the house, hoping fresh air could calm her down. She sat down at the end of a slide mumbling to herself.

"We were just playing. Why did he get so mad all of sudden?" She mumbled to herself. His sudden mood changed caught her off guard and it kind of scared her a little. Kicking the little pebbles under her feet, she tried to think of happy thoughts, hoping it would distract her. Suddenly she heard 2 people breathing heavily next to her.

"There you are!"

"See, I knew exactly where she was going to be!"

Moonhye turned around and gave them a half smile. "What are you guys doing here?"

"You can't just run out on us like that, Moonhye-ah." Sooyoon sat down in front of her feet.

Himchan sat down next to Sooyoon. "He really didn't mean it, so come back to your house with us."

Moonhye shook her head. "I'm not upset." She said, hoping they would believe her lies. "I just wanted to come out here for fresh air."

Sooyoon and Himchan looked at each other. "Lies." They said in unison.

"I mean, we just ate, a little walk wouldn't hurt, right?" She added.

Once again. "Lies."

Moonhye hesitated before making a run for it up the playground bridge. "You can't take me back!" She declared.

The two men split ways. Sooyoon went up the slide while Himchan went for the stairs, cornering her.

"Let's be adults Moonhye." Sooyoon said trying to reason with her.

She stuck her tongue out at him and ducked under his arms and slid down the slide at the speed of light. She ran for the swings that were on the other side of the playground.

"Has she always been like this?" Himchan asked as he stood next to Sooyoon who was laughing at her silliness.

"It wouldn't be her if she didn't do this. It looks like we'll be playing at the playground for a while, Himchan." And with that, Sooyoon slid down the slide and ran to her at the swings.

--

Daehyun and Youngjae ran into the bathroom where Yongguk was trying to see what happened.

"What was the sudden blow up?" Daehyun asked as he leaned on the door frame.

"Is she mad at me?" Yongguk asked, wiping the last piece of cake off of his face.

"Heck ya. She just ran off. Himchan and Sooyoon went after her." Youngjae answered.

Yongguk sighed. "C'mon, it'll be easier repeating the story once." He headed out to the living room to join the others. He was met by a flustered Jongup and confused Moon and James.

"I'm so sorry hyung! I swear, we were joking!" Jongup began apologizing quickly.

Yongguk patted the younger's head and sat down.

"Sora said if I didn't let Moonhye go and come back to her, she'll tell the public about Jongup's engagement with Moonhye." He explained. "I was hoping if Moonhye thought I was mad at her, she'll keep a distance and hate me."

Everyone began nodding their head, trying to understand the situation.

Yongguk looked around and noticed that Jongup was still at the house. "You were suppose to run after her!"

"Someone had to stay back to apologize to you!" He said, trying defend himself.

"Don't yell at him." Daehyun said, walking to the leader. "It would've been nice to know when you have a hidden agenda, like this."

Moon was still trying to wrap his head around the situation. "Isn't Sora that chick we met at the photo shoot?" He asked James. He nodded.

"You're gonna let her tell you what to do?" Moon asked Yongguk. "I know I know. You're probably thinking: what should I know about girls, but I've lived with a girl for 19 years, just hear me out. I know my sister likes you a lot. Are you just going to throw that away just because some girl told you she was going to spread the news?"

"Hyung. If news gets out about this, our group and Moonhye will get hurt." Yongguk answered.

"People can't believe what's not true...Right??" James added.

The remaining BAP members were still confused. "What do you mean by not true? Our parents told us that were were going to be engaged." Jongup said.

"Well, do you like my sister?" Moon asked the dancer.

Jongup hesitated before nodding slightly.

Moon slapped his own forehead. "I was hoping you would say no..."

James snickered. "Looks like Moonhye is really popular among the guys."

--

"This better be the last time." Himchan mumbled as he hid his face on a tree and started counting. Moonhye and Sooyoon made a run for it, trying to find the best hiding spot. She decided to hide under the playground. She covered trying to suppress her laughter as she watched Himchan tackle Sooyoon onto the ground. Suddenly, she let out a high pitched scream when a hand tapped her shoulder.

"Sorry! Yongguk is really scary when he's angry. I tried to follow Himchan and Sooyoon, but they wouldn't wait for me." The maknae explained.

She nodded and motioned the "quiet" signal. Both of the ducked down and squeezed tightly together. Zelo let out a scream when Himchan caught his shoulders. Moonhye quickly got up and made a run for it. Her head was turned the whole time, hoping Zelo would survive the wrath of Himchan. Without noticing who was in front of her, she ran straight into Sooyoon's back, causing her to fall and scrape her knee on the cement.

"Moonhye! Are you okay?" Himchan and Zelo ran to Moonhye who was still on the ground. Sooyoon managed to bend down to her level to check for any injuries.

"I'm fine! See?" Moonhye sprang back up to her feet only to flinch from the pain coming from her knee.

The boys decided it was time to wrap up their game and head back to the house. Himchan had suggested that Sooyoon gave Moonhye a piggy back ride back since she was having troubles walking.

The group got back to the house and it was really quiet. Yongguk, Moon, and James were in Moon's room writing songs while Daehyun, Jongup, and Youngjae were in the living room watching tv. The immediately got up when they saw Moonhye's state. They helped her onto the nearest couch while Sooyoon fetched the first aid kit from the kitchen. She would pull back every time Sooyoon was dabbing on her knee with the swab. It was when he went for a fresh cotton ball and extra alcohol that she let out a a piercing scream, alarming the ones in Moon's room. Jongup immediately took Moonhye's hand, squeezing it and reassuring her the worst has already passed.

"What the heck happened?" Moon asked as he ran to Moonhye. He frowned when he saw her knee all scratched up. He took the bandage from Sooyoon and continued where he left off.

"We were playing and I wasn't watching where I was going and I ran into Sooyoon..." She mumbled under her breathe. As Moon was placing the bandage on, he pressed on the wound a little too hard causing her to scream. Yongguk was standing in the corner the whole time, holding himself back from running to her and comforting her. He couldn't help but sigh, seeing her in so much pain, yet he isn't able to do anything to help her.

"Are you really going to pretend that you don't care?" Youngjae asked as he stood next to the leader.

"It's the only I can do in order to protect them both..." Yongguk sighed and walked back into Moon's room to continue writing the song.

Moonhye was looking around for Yongguk, but he was no where to be seen. She waited for Moon to get up before limping her way into his room and finding Yongguk's back to her .

"Yongguk?" She asked.

He ignored her call and continued to write. Moonhye scrunched up her nose and walked closer to him, hoping he would hear if she was closer.

"Yongguk. I'm really sorry about the whole cake thing." She started.

He didn't reply back to her. Instead, he got up from his seat and walked past her, making sure he brushed her shoulder. He eventually left the house by himself. Moonhye bit her bottom lip, trying to understand what was going on with Yongguk's new attitude. One minute he was playful and the next, he refuses to look her in the eye. She gave up and walked up to bed room, pulling the covers over her head. She was about to close her eyes when someone knocked at her door.

"Go away..." She mumbled.

The door opened anyway and in walked Moon and Jongup.

"Is that how you greet your own brother?" Moon asked as he sat down at the end of her bed.

"Moonhye-ah. Let Yongguk compose himself. He'll come back around... Eventually." Jongup added.

She lifted the blanket off her head and looked at the guys with sad eyes. "I shouldn't have done that, right? That was so childish of me."

Jongup shook his head. "It was no one's fault. We'll talk to him when we get back."

Moon lightly pushed Moonhye back onto her bed and tucked her tightly in with her blanket. She fell asleep, after a lot of tossing and turning that night. Little did she know, Yongguk returned that night with a Tigger plush in hand and a bag of her favorite candy. Moon had let him in after she had fallen asleep. He put the plush in you arms, smiling as she snuggled with it. He then placed the bag of candy on her dresser.

"I hope you understand..." Yongguk mumbled and walked out of her room.