Finding Out

Learning 2 Love

"I'm home!" I announced to the house. There was no immediate response so I could safely assume that my parents were out of the country doing business while Moonchul was probably fooling around with the Royal Pirates members at their hangout. I made my way up to my room to find my lazy brother sheepishly step out of the bathroom.

"You're home early." He managed to say over his yawn.

"Dude, it's 2 PM, classes ended a while ago. Please don't tell me you just woke up." I lectured.

"Me and the guys were up late doing a gig at the club downtown. We didn't head home until 3 in the morning, cut me some slack." Moonchul started to make his way to my bedroom and threw himself onto the mint green bed. I followed him into my room and threw a pillow at him.

"Yah! You're going to make my bed smell!" I tried to push him off but he clung onto the edges like a sloth.

"I just took a bath, if anything, you would make you're bed smell. Go wash up and I'll start making lunch after a quick nap" he said with his words being slightly muffled under the pillows. I sighed and headed towards my closet and then towards the connecting bathroom. " You better make the kimchi jjigae before I come out of the shower." I said quickly as I stuck my head out of the bathroom door. I heard him groaned in response and left him alone. 

---

"Young master Moonchul, you don't need to cook" the head maid said to Moochul as he made his way to the kitchen."Aniya, it's just kimchi jiggae. Don't worry, tell the chef they can sit back and relax" Moonchul replied with his bright yet drowsy smile. "And plus, Moonhye requested that I make it. You don't want her to get upset do you?"

The older women bowed her head down a little before giving space for Moonchul to head to the kitchen and start with the food preparations. "Oppa~" Moonhye squeeled as she entered the kitchen in her pajamas. "Is it ready yet?"

"Not yet. You can help with cutting the vegetables! It will make the process twice as fast." Moonchul suggested. Moonhye headed towards the cutlery cabinet and started on the vegetables while Moonchul took on the broth. 

"Young masters. Your parents have requested the head chefs to make a feast for tonight. There will be important guests coming over tonight." The maid informed. Moonchul and Moonhye looked at each other and sighed. The quickly made their food so they could eat together upstairs and away from the business that is about to come.

"So tell me, how are the Royal Pirates doing? Any new gigs?" Moonhye asked as she stuffed a spoonful of rice into .

"We're well. The next gig is next Friday at the Galaxy Club. Do you want to go to it? I could get you in for free." Moonchul suggested.

"Aniya. I have a few papers that are due. Good luck though. Who do think the 'rents are bringing home this time?"

"I dunno. Probably people to do business overseas... I hope they get it done with quickly though. I hate it when the bring business home." Moonchul said with a sigh.

"Oppa. You know they are doing what's best for our family. I just I'm capable of taking over in a few years." Moonhye puffed her cheeks. Moonchul reached over to her and ruffled her hair.

"You'll do fine! You're the most independent and strongest girl I know! You'll probably even become the best at what you do in no time." Moonchul smiled before hearing mumuring downstairs.

The two siblings stuck their heads down the stairs carefully so they don't get caught.

"Can you hear them?" Moonhye whispered.

Moonchul shushed her before leaning closer to get a clear sound. Moonhye was underhim and he ended pushing both of them down the stairs causing everyone to gasp and whip their heads in their direction.

"Ow..." Moonhye groaned as she pushed a heavy Moonchul off of her.

---

"Yo hyung! We are totally gonna win today!" Zelo cheered as the group headed off the stage.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself Jello. We still have 3 groups in front of us who still need to perform." The leader informed. "But I'm pretty sure we have this in the bag."He added cheering with the others.

Moments later...

"Today's winner is BAP with Angel (1004)!!" The MC's announce as they handed the group the trophy. "Can you give your fans a few words of gratitude?" The MC handed the microphone to Yongguk and he gave the crowd his precious smile. "Thank you Babys for making our dreams come true and we will try our best to be the Best, Absolute, and Perfect just for you guys! We are BAP! Yes SIR!" the whole group joined in with the greeting and danced as their encore song started to play.

"Good jobs guys!"

"Congrats on the first win!"

"We are going to try harder next week to beat you guys"

Words of encouragements were thrown at the boys as the made their way back to the dressing room. Jongup had one person in mind that he wanted to see and she was waiting for him right there.

"Oppa!! Congrats!" Joohyun screamed as Jongup embraced her tightly. "You guys were freaking amazing out there!" She said pushing Jongup away.

"Thanks Joohyun!" Youngjae smiled.

"Lover boy over here can't stop smiling while staring at you." Daehyun said, pointing at Jongup who was now frowning when Joohyun pushed him to talk to the other guys. She turned around and gave Jongup a light peck that turned the boy bright pink. "C'mon! I booked a restaurant to celebrate!" The petite girl announce.

"Can't. I'm going home to celebrate with the fam." Himchan said as he dried his hair of the sweat. "Have fun though."

"Yeah, I'm probably gonna do the same thing." Daehyun and Youngjae added.

Joohyun looked at Yongguk and Zelo waiting for their answer. "I want ice cream..." Zelo said sheepishly.

"I'll take you." Yongguk suggested causing the younger boy to cheer for joy.

"That makes it a date then." Jongup said as he hugged Joohyun tightly.

--

"Oh, Moonhye and Moonchul! What a lovely surprise." Mrs. Kim said. "We were going to send someone up there but it looks like you guys beat us to it."

Moonhye looked at her older brother with an uncertain look before walking over to her parents.

"Sit sit everyone." Mr. Kim announce. Currently at the dinner table, there were the Kims and a middle aged couple sitting across from the family. Moonchul and Moonhye kept giving each other looks as the two couples were smiling at each other. Moonhye called over a servant and asked for pen and paper so she could send a message to Moonchul without being caught.

"Why do they keep smiling at each other and stuff? It's creepy" She wrote. She neatly folded the paper before handing it to her brother under the table.

He shrugged in reply causing Moonhye to sigh. Everyone looked her way and then her father finally spoke up.

"Well almost everyone is gathered her today, should we start the announcement?"

"We apologize for our son's tardiness. He's probably busy with his group or something." the older man said as he pulled out his phone for the nth time trying to contact someone. Suddenly there was a weak knock coming from the front door. "He's here!!"

--Moments before--

Jongup held onto Joohyun's hands as the two walked the streets of Seoul. It has been a while since the two have been "out out" on a date. They have been busy with their own groups/training that they can hardly make time for each other. During the walk, Jongup's phone kept buzzing and he would repeatedly press the ignore button.

"So where is this place you booked?" Jongup asked.

"It's just a small hwe place-"

-buzz-

"You should answer that Uppie..." Joohyun said with a giggle.

He quickly apologized and pulled his phone out. 20 missed calls from his parents. He groaned as he pressed the redial button.

"Moon Jongup! Where are you! I texted you an address and you should have been here 10 minutes ago! Why haven't you been answering my call! Have you been out with those boys again?!" Joohyun could hear his father's voice as the older man screamed into the poor boy's ear.

"What do you mean address? I'm out right now. Is it something urgent? C'mon dad. I finally have a day off and you tell me to meet you at some random address? Ugh fine." Jongup gave up and hung up his phone.

"What's wrong?" the innocent girl asked.

"C'mon we have to go somewhere before we go eat" He dragged Joohyun with him into the taxi and the two headed to the address.

"Why are we at a house?" Joohyun asked as she shut the door behind her.

Jongup looked at his phone trying to see if the taxi messed up on the location but everything pointed to the big mansion that is in front of them. He bravely walked up to the front door and knocked. The servants greeted him and lead him to the dinner table where his family was seated with another family of 4.

"Jongup hunny! Come, sit! What is this girl doing here?" Mrs. Moon said as she dragged Jongup next her and sat him down/ Joohyun was standing awkwardly before Moonhye spoke up. "You should join us. It would be rude for us to leave you standing there" She smiled and pulled seat next her out for the girl to sit.

Mr. Kim eyed the girls a bit before standing up and making an announcement. "Now that everyone is here, I would like to start by welcoming the Moon's into our home because after this day, we will be sharing this household with this lovely family."

The three "kids" choked on their water before looking at their parents with threatening looks.

"Oppa! You're getting married to her? When did you mention that?!" Moonhye screamed at her brother. Moonchul was in even more shock. "I don't even have a girlfriend! Who said I'm getting married!" Moonchul started to bang his head on the dinner table. "I'm too young to be tied down to a marriage!!"

Jongup was in total shock. Was his girlfriend secretly cheating on him with this older guy behind his back the whole time? "What's the meaning of the Joohyun?"

"What? I have nothing to do with this! You dragged me here! I don't even know who these people are" She tried to defend herself. All of the kids were yelling at each other while the adult tried to calm the situation.

"CAN EVERYONE BE QUIET PLEASE!" Mr. Kim's voice echoed through out the house causing some of the food on the dinner table to shake. Everyone froze in their spots and all eyes were on the man.

"We are here to announce the marriage of Moon Jongup and Kim Moonhye. As of today, you two will be engaged." The old man said with a hint of happiness in his voice. Moonchul whipped his head to a now sobbing Moonhye. "Wae? I already agreed to take over the business! Why are you marrying me off? I haven't even finished my studies yet!" Moonhye sobbed.

"Mom! Talk some sense into dad will you! She is only 19. That's way to early to marry!" Moonchul said as he comforted Moonhye.

Jongup and Joohyun and the other hand was speechless. Joohyun's lips were quivering but nothing came out of her. She stood up from her seat and ran of the house. Jongup pushed his chair out and ran after the poor girl leaving his parents embarrassed. Moonchul glared at the two strangers before helping his wailing sister to her room but he was stopped by his father.

"Stay. We have our reasons"