Make Up Your Mind

"Hello... Daddy?!"

~*~Your P.O.V~*~

Moonbin was really happy with Yunho. The smile he had on his face was really priceless. That moment was a wonderful moment for us. For a short time we became a complete and happy family. I just wished Yunho knew about the truth. I wanted to tell him a while ago and I knew he was about to ask. I wanted to tell him, but something was pulling me back. I knew that even if I wanted Yunho to know about the truth, I knew I was afraid to tell him about it as well. I was afraid to be rejected by him. I’ve hurt him so much…

 

“Eomma, I really had a great time today. You know, Eomma, I was really happy when Yunho-shii came. He became my temporary daddy for a while. Now I know how it feels like to have a daddy even if it wasn’t forever… I was really happy… Eomma… I wish that my really daddy could come back soon… So he could take care of us just like how Yunho-shii did a while ago…” Moonbin said all of a sudden as he laid down on his small bed. I sat at the corner of his bed and ran my fingers through his hair and smiled, but deep inside I just felt really bad. I was lying to him…. I was lying to Moonbin. For so long I have kept him away from Yunho. I hid the truth from him. I thought it would do well for him. I thought that it was the best for him, for all of us. I thought that my love for him was enough. I thought that I could do it on my own, but I was wrong. Moonbin needed a daddy. Yunho’s a part of Moonbin and no matter what happens, Moonbin is Yunho’s child. It was so selfish of me to keep them away from each other…

After a few moments, Moonbin drifted to sleep. I kissed him goodnight and went to my own room to get some rest. It was late at night and my thoughts about Yunho still kept me awake.  ‘Am I ready to tell him the truth? Are we ready to be a complete family? Would it work out well for the three of us?’

I snap out from my reverie as soon as I heard my phone ring loud in my ears. I answered it right away as soon as I saw Yuri’s name on the screen.

“Yuri? It’s late at night… What made you call?” I asked.

“Girl! You’re in an article! It’s about you and Yunho…. OH Emm Gee girl… Did you guys got back together? Does Moonbin know about his daddy now? The fans are so curious about your relationship with him! There are pictures all over the net!” Yuri screamed and I winced, feeling my ears hurt. My mind slowly processed all the information she gave me.

‘Yunho and me all over the net?’

“Hello girl, are you there?” Yuri spoke, noticing my silence despite all the rambling she’s done.

“I’m just overwhelmed…. Yunho and I aren’t together and unfortunately I still haven’t told him about the truth. It’s complicated Yuri… I’m getting so stressed out about a lot of things. Look… It was Moonbin’s family day… Yunho and the others were there too and I don’t know why. We just happened to stumble to each other and that’s it… Nothing else… “ I clarified. “Well… he did played with Moonbin… But that was it… Swear!”

“Minjee… I think you should tell him…” Yuri said and I felt my pulse beat quicken as I gulped hard, feeling really hesitant of the thought.

“How should I do that? A lot of things have already happened…” I sighed.

“He will understand. He loves you…” Yuri comforted and I just sighed again.

“Correction. He LOVED me… I doubt if he still feels that way, after everything that I’ve done…” I said regretfully.

“Tell you what… He still does and I’m sure of it. Minjee, after you left, Yunho-oppa never dated anyone else…” Yuri said and I felt my face heat up.

“Yuri… I…. I don’t know… Do you think it’s the right thing to do?” I asked. “Do you think I should tell him? Is it the right decision to make? I’m afraid, Yuri… I’m afraid of screwing up…”

“Honestly, I just think that Yunho and Moonbin have the right to know… Yunho is Moonbin’s father… Moonbin is Yunho’s child… They are a part of each other, don’t you think they have the right to know?” Yuri questioned in response. Truth be told, it made my head hurt more.  “Girl, you need to fix this… You need to make a decision. Make up your mind and think things through… Also, good luck with the press… Ara and I will be seeing you soon, okay? “

“Okay…” I answered in a forlorn manner.

“Oh, by the way…. Go and get Yunho-oppa already, before others do. Trust me, a lot of girls have their eyes on him…”



A.N. Hey guys…. This is my 40th Chapter!!!! I’m so excited!!! Hahaha…. I’ve already reached 99 subscribers for this story…. Waahhhh… Kamsahamnidaaaa~~~~


Hope you’re all enjoying the story so far.

‘til my next update!


With Love,
~Kei-chan