Just You

"Hello... Daddy?!"

~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

“The kid is hers, right?” Changmin asked and I could only sigh.

“I thought you’ve moved on, hyung.” Yoochun said and I continued driving.

“I guess... That’s what I thought until she came back. You know, when I looked at her again, everything just came back to me. Her kisses, her laugh, her smile, everything that I loved about her just flashed through my mind. When I saw her, I almost forgot she left me. I... I know it’s stupid but I felt like I wanted her back.”

“You know, I saw it in your eyes too, hyung. The way you looked at her it was so evident that you still love her.” Junsu said. “I guess now we know who the mystery Miss A girl is...”

“I totally take back at what I said about dating her!” Changmin blurted out of the blue. “I mean, she’s hot but ummm... well... you know...”


“Let it go, maknae... We get it... You still got cutee Suzy, Miss A’s pretty maknae though...” Junsu teased and I sort of felt slightly better at how MinSu teases each other...

“Aish... She’s not my type!” Changmin said and I chuckled.

“Why not? She’s attractive...”  I asked curiously, thinking that Suzy and Changmin could actually make a good couple.

“She’s too young...” He reasoned and I almost stepped on the break.

“Bwoh? 5 years isn’t so bad...” I remarked, hoping he might actually give Bae Suzy a chance.

“Nahh...” Changmin refused. “And why are you changing the subject anyway? We’re talking about  your love life, not mine...”

“Look... I promise... I’ll manage. Let’s just not talk about it anymore.” I said in annoyance. “The more we talk about this, the more I’ll think about her. I think it is best if we’d just dropped this conversation.”

Apparently I stand corrected.  No matter what I’d do I just couldn’t get Minjee off my mind. The fact that she’s in the music industry scared me a lot. This time, I’d be seeing more of her and I was so afraid that I would fall deeper for her...


That night as everyone was already sleeping, I stayed up and awake thinking of Minjee. Her beautiful voice , her gorgeous eyes and her flawless legs.... It’s hard to think that she’s already a mom. I mean, she’s still very young after all and well... still hot...

Aish what the hell am I thinking?!
 




~*~ Your P.O.V.~*~

“Aigoo... DBSK sunbaes were so attractive, neh?!” Fei squealed at the back seat as I drove the car. I kept silent as I remembered how gorgeous Yunho looked during their performance.

“Yes! Especially Jaejoong –sunbae and Yunho-sunbae!” Jia agreed. “Their abs are so hot, don’t you think so, Unnie?”

“Umm... Yeah... They were very... manly looking I guess...” I tried to sound uninterested.

“Changmin-shii hits his high notes pretty well...” I heard Suzy compliment DBSK’s maknae and I could only smile.

“Cutee maknae has a crush on DBSK’s Maknae!” Min teased.

“Aish... Shut up!” Suzy said.

“Suzy-noona is blushing!” Moonbin announced and Suzy whined.

“Aish! Choi Moonbin, who’s side are you on?!” Suzy asked.

I giggled at my members cuteness.

“Neh leader-shii, back me up here!” Suzy begged as the other girls continues teasing her.

“By the way, Unnie, I saw you with Yunho-sunnbae backstage. What were you two doing, huh? The two of you looked pretty serious.” Jia said and I stepped hard on the break, causing them to gasp.

“Oh that, umm... nothing... Yunho-oppa... I mean... Sunbaenim just found Moonbin and he returned him to me... hahaha...”

“You sound so nervous. Are you sure that was all?” They asked suspiciously and I felt  my face heated up.

“Yunho-shi gave me an authograph! And he knows mom’s real name!” Moonbin announced and I wished I had covered his mouth as soon as he spilled the beans.

“He does?!” The all gasped.

“Aish, you probably heard something else, Moonbin... ahehehe...” I denied nervously.

“To be honest, you two looked so shocked at that time. It’s like the two of you actually know each other!” Fei pointed out and I bit my lip nervously as our memories came back to me. I clutched the pendant of my necklace again as I remembered everything I had with Yunho...

I love you, Choi Minjee...

His words replayed like a song in my ears...

“Maybe he just fell in love with you that’s why!” Jia teased. “Are you ready to get Moonbin a new daddy?”

“You guys actually make a good couple I heard Yunho-sunbae’s actually loves kids.” Fei giggled and I blushed harder.

“Aish... S-sunbae’s probably dating someone s-secretly...” I said but I wished he wasn’t.... Oh selfish me...

“Nae, Eomma.... Where is appa? I mean... You never actually told me about him...” Moonbin said and I stepped on the break again. It was a good thing we were already home.

“Oh, we’re here you guys...” I said as I unbuckled the seat belt and got Moonbin out of the car. The girls got out too and looked at me with worried eyes. They knew that the things about Moonbin’s Dad was a sensitive topic for me and I haven’t really told them about Yunho and Me....

“Moonbin, it’s late already and you have class. Let’s get you cleaned up.” I said as I carried him and washed him with a damp cloth then got him into his pajamas. I put him to sleep pretty fast  which was a relief.

I went down afterwards to have coffee with the girls.

“Nae Unnie... We’re sorry about... well In the car and Moonbin’s dad...” Min apologized and I nodded with a sad smile, assuring her that I’m quite fine.

“I know it’s not our business, but even at the short period of time we learned to care about you, Unnie. You’ve been taking care of us and well... We know the past is very hard for you to remember... but don’t you think it’s better if you got it out of your chest. Don’t you want to sit down and talk about what really happened and tell us? I mean, we’re like your new sisters now...” Jia said as she held my hand.

“I... I don’t know if you’d understand... I’m afraid to tell anyone...” I told them as I bit my lip, trying to hold back the tears.

“Nothing will ever change... We promise... We’d still love you no matter what... “Suzy said with a smile.

Tears fell from my eyes as I recalled what happened long ago....

Those times when I had to leave Yunho and face challenges on my own; it was really hard for me especially when I was so young that time.

“Do you promise not to tell anyone anything?” I asked and I figured, I just needed someone to talk to let my feelings out of my chest.

“Sure, Unnie... Your private life is safe with us...” Min said.

I sighed heavily as I tried to gather all the courage to tell them.

“Moonbin’s dad didn’t leave us. I... I actually left him. He and I were trainees in SM back then and at the time I was pregnant, he was starting his career.  I was young and afraid. I didn’t want him to risk what he worked hard for just for me. I loved him so much and because of that, I let him go. I left him with out even telling him that he and I had a child... To tell you the truth, I saw him today before we performed. He’s even more handsome than before.”

“So he’s an artist? Oh my...” Fei gasped.

“When I saw him, I felt guilty because he looked so hurt.”  I sobbed. “I felt so horrible. I wanted to tell him that I love him so much, but I can’t since I know that judgements and punishments await both of us...”

The four girls hugged him and gave me a pat on the back.

“I saw him hug Moonbin a while ago. He even signed an album for our son.” I told him. “Moonbin seems to look up to him so much... If only they knew that they’re related.”

”Holy  sh*t! You’re not telling me that...” Jia gasped and I nodded.

“Yunho-sunbae... is Moonbin dad.... The only man I have ever loved...”



A.N. Okay! Hahahhaa... More drama! Wohooo... So Miss A now knows about the family...  I’m in the mood for giving updates! The plot is getting exciting! Hihihi


I could sense a little somethin' somethin' with Changmin and Suzy too... ;)


I hope you guys liked my update!

It’s 1am in my clock. And I’m really sleepy. I couldn’t sleep until I gave you guys something to read so, I decided to finish it before I slept soundly...

Aigoo~ Author-shii is tired *yawns*

I have to sleep now and thanks for the lovely comoments...

I love you all :*

I’ve now reached 266 total subscribers and I feel happy... Thanks you guys! <3

With Love,
Kei-chan <3