His Number One Fan

"Hello... Daddy?!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3eEpkdtD6A


~*~Yunho’s P.O.V.~*~

Days passed and TVXQ and I became busier than ever. Practices became tougher and we became more in demand. We hardly had time to spend at home for some sleep. Everything was all tiring but we had to give our best no matter what. Our fans are expecting a great new and improved TVXQ every year and we have to make sure that we meet their expectations.

I sighed as I closed my eyes and let myself fall on the soft couch. It was good to be home at our dorm even just for awhile. To be honest, it was actually a privilege for us to be home once in a while. Since we’re busy all the time, we barely get to go home and being at home became something we really look forward to.

“It feels good to be home...” Junsu said with his usual cheeky smile as he sat down beside me.

“Sure does, Su. I feel so tired I could hardly remember the last time I sat on a soft couch like this...” I agreed and it wasn’t an exaggeration. All we’ve done this past few weeks was dance, sing and walk from place to place because Mr. SooMan has been calling for us from time to time to remind us about our performance and show appearance schedules.

“Every artist sure is busy this year. Entertainment companies are becoming really competitive. I heard JYP entertainment is releasing a new member for Miss A.” Changmin added, saying like it was an amazing science trivia.

“Bwoh? Another member? That’s a bit rare.” Jaejoong said.

“Yeah and I heard her name is M Jay...” Yoochun said, joining in the conversation as he made a cup of coffee.

“M Jay...” I wondered as I played with the TV remote “That’s a pretty weird name...”

“It must be her screen name.” Jaejoong guessed as he grabbed a bottle of juice from the refrigerator and tiredly sat down beside me.

“I feel really intrigue about how she looks like...” Yoochun confessed.

“If she’s hot, I might actually date her...” Changmin announced as he smirked.

“Aish... Evil Maknae’s growing up, neh?” Junsu teased.

I kept silent as I thought about that new Miss A member we were talking about. I don’t usually get curious about other groups especially when they’re not under SM Entertainment, but for some reason I was intrigued. I wondered who might be this new artist called M Jay...

 




Few days passed and it was already the moment we’ve been waiting for has come. It was already the day of our comeback and I felt really nervous, even more nervous than at the time when we first performed “Hug.”

I kept walking back and forth as I waited for our turn to perform in Music Bank. I had a lot of doubts especially in myself. I was worried that the fans may not be fond of our new image. SM made a big change in our theme. It was truly hard for us to go from boy-next-door type to all manly and y image. I was afraid that Cassiopeia may not like the change that happened and maybe, we aren’t good enough to show a manly and y image. Moreover, I felt uncomfortable wearing the ed polo with no undershirt on. I was already cold due to the anxiety that I was feeling and the revealing clothes that the stylist noona made me wear clearly wasn’t doing me any help.

“Aish, Yunho calm down!” Jaejoong scolded making me halt and snap out of my reverie and clear my thoughts. “You’re making me dizzy! Lighten up a bit, will ya’? Everything will be fine!”

“I know... But it’s just that... I’m so nervous right now... What if they won’t like it?” I doubted.

 

“Cassiopeia will support us no matter what. Don’t worry too much, leader-shii.” Yoochun said as he gave me a pat on the back, but I still felt nervous, so nervous that I think I’m getting sick!

“I think I need to pee... “ I blurted out shamelessly and went out of our dressing room to find the comfort room.

I walked quickly, worrying that I might cause the delay of our performance. I didn’t noticed where I was going nor did I notice whom I was bumping in the process.

“Ouch!” I heard a small, child-like voice that made me snap out from my state and look at the young boy who just stumbled in front of me.

“Oh, sorry, kid. I didn’t see you...” I apologized as I helped him stood up.

“It’s okay, Mister...” He mumbled as he rubbed his bottom. He lifted his head up to look at me I smiled at him and he gasped.

“You’re....” He went speechless all of a sudden and I just gave him a warm smile to make him at least feel comfortable....

“Annyeong hasseyo. Yunho imnida...” I introduced myself, though he probably might know already who I was.

“Woah... You really are...” He looked at me with those dark-brown almond-shaped eyes. I felt  weird as I stared into his eyes. I’ve always loved kids, but the feeling with the kid was different and I couldn’t explain why. His adorable anxious face felt so familiar to me, but I was certain that I’ve only just met him today.

“I’ve always been your fan...” The kid said with a shy smile. “I’m Moonbin...”

“Hi Moonbin.” I said.

“Umm... Jung Yunho-shii... Is it okay if you... If you’d sign this for me....” Moonbin asked politely as he held out DBSK’s Mirotic Album. “I’ve always dreamed of meeting you...”

I felt somehow touched by the fact that this kid looks up to me. It wasn’t really new to me that kids his age would ask me for my autograph and all, but for some reason, Moonbin was somehow special.

“Sure, kiddo.” I said as I ruffled his hair and grabbed a pen in my pocket. I gently bent down and took the album from him.

I wrote ‘Dear Moonbin, Thanks for supporting me. It’s nice to know that kids like you actually look up to me. Be a good boy and stay in school. God Bless you- Uknow Yunho~~~ Jjaaang!’

I gave it back to him with a smile. He smiled back and what surprised me the most is that he tackled me in a hug. A hug that somehow mysteriously felt familiar. I hugged the kid back and patted his back.

“Thank you so much!” He said he hugged me tight.

“You’re welcome...” I answered.

“Moonbin! Choi Moonbin!” I heard a soft but stern call from whom I assumed would be Moonbin’s mother. Moonbin immediately pulled back from the hug and faced the woman who called his name. The woman’s voice somehow sounded familiar. I stood up to apologize to give the woman to Moonbin and much to my surprise...

“Eomma! You can’t believe it! I met Uknow Yunho-shii!” Moonbin announced excitedly but his mom  and I just stared at each other.

It took a long time for me to gain my composure and realize what was happening. It’s been five years and nothing has changed. That beautiful eyes of hers that drove me crazy was still there. She looked more mature but she was still the same girl that I fell in love with... maybe even still do up to now.

“Yun... Yunho...” She said as she held her gaze. I don’t know if I only imagined it but I think I saw hurt in her eyes.

“Choi Minjee...” I managed to say her name. Right then and there I didn’t know what I should feel the moment I saw her and the fact that Moonbin just called her Eomma made it even hard for me to explain what I was supposed to feel.



A.N. Annyeong! Sorry for not updating in a while. I was busy in school. I hoped you liked my update and I’m terribly sorry for making you wait.

Well... so here it is... The father and son finally saw each other... Tehee...

I wonder how you guys are going to react <3

Merry Christmas and Happy 9th Anniversary TVXQ <3

With love,
~Kei-chan <3