Missing You

"Hello... Daddy?!"

~Your P.O.V.~

"I thought I'd find you here..." I heard a familiar voice from behind as a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist, engulfing me in a tight embrace from behind. I turned my head to see, Jung Yunho, my cute and talented 17 year old boyfriend and fellow SMent trainee, smiling sweetly and lovingly at me. Before I could even say something to him. He swiftly turned me around and pressed his soft lips against mine, I was taken aback by is actions, but eventually gave in to him. Afterall, we haven't seen eachother for the whole day, because of our hectic schedule and because of too many practices.

"Yah, oppa, what if someone sees us and finds out?" I suddenly scolded him once I pulled away from his kiss and looked around me, fearing that someone saw us.

To tell you the truth. Oppa and I are in a secret relationship together. The only ones that know are our trusted friends. Trainees aren't allowed to be in a relationshipwith fellow trainees, as long as they're still trainees. Lee SooMan-sshii doens't like distractions in his entertainment. We can only have a relationship with our label mate, when we both debut. 

Yunho-oppa is one of Lee Soo Man-sshi's favorite trainees. Yunho-oppa has a great future ahead of him, so I don't want to ruin his wonderful relationship with Lee Sooman -sshi and and of course, his wonderful future.  He's a very talented young man, and I don't want his hard work and talent to go to waste. 

"But I missed you so much." He reasoned out with a frown. "I haven't seen you all day besides, there's no one here, just the two of us." He gave me a childish pout and I pinched his cheeks.

"I know and I missed you too... But you know what will happen once Mr. Sooman finds out, ne? You're almost close to reaching your dream, oppa.. We can't risk  your carrer for our relationship..." I reminded him as I placed a palm on his cheek.

"I'm... I just... I'm tired of keeping this already. Don't you know how much I love you and how much I want to tell everyone that you're my girlfreind. Everytime our eyes meet at practice, I want to pull you close to me and hug you tight. Everytime other guys come close to you, I want to punch them and tell them to back of coz you're mine. I love you so much, baby..."

I felt myself blush and I felt my heart skip a beat at his sweet words.

"I love you too, oppa..." I told him as he rested his forehead against mine.

"You owe me a kiss, then, arasso?" He said with a smirk.

"Aish... fine..." I sighed, giving in to him. I was about to give him a kiss to pay my debt, when the door of the studio opened.

"Omo, my innocent eyes! Get a room will ya!" We turned our heads to find the owner of the squeaky voice, it was no other than Kim Junsu. I honestly had a mini heart attack after that. Junsu has to stop scaring me like that.

"Aish Kim Junsu... you always ruin the moment..." Yunho-oppa complained, while scratcing his non-itchy head frustratedly.

"I was just going to call you, cause practice is gooing to start. So, don't blame me, alright?" Junsu reasoned.

"Right... now?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah... hyung... right now..."

"Fine..." Yunho answered in arather forced manner. He turned to me and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips, before running towards Junsu to start their practice.

I felt someone lightly punch my arm. I turned to see my bff, Ara smiling knowingly at me. I looked at her questioningly.

"What?" I asked her innocently.

"You and Yunho-sshii are so adorable..." She told me with a smile. "I wish I couold have a loving boyfriend like him."

"Aigoo. You already have kibum-sshii..." I told her and she blushed.

"I like Kibum... But I'm not sure if he likes me back..." She said with a frown. "Besides... what would he see in me?"

"Aish... let's just stop thinking about love for now. We've got a lot of practicing to do."

We were about to practice our dance when my phone's message alert ringtone rang. I checked it to see Yunni-oppa's message:


Minjee-ah, my love...

       Yunnie-oppa loves you so much! I miss you already. Do your best in practe, arasso? I have something to tell you after practice, So meet me at the usual place! Saranghe! ^^ :*



Hmmm...  What could that be that he wanted to tell me... I wonder what he's news is all about. ...

 


AN: So, how is it? Hope you like it! Saranghe everyone! <3
With love,
Kei-chan <3