He is a boss and I am a teacher.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZDNPxl7qB4

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tied my hair into a neat ponytail and exhaled. He walked over towards me and hugged me from back. “You look so beautiful.” He said and I blushed by his comments. “You smell good too,” He added. My face turned red by his comment.

I turn around and I held onto his warm hands. “I am nervous,” I confessed.

He kneed down in front of me, “don’t worry. Everything will be alright, you will excel the interview for sure.” He assured me. However, I am still in fear.

We went out of the house together and we saw Minwoo at the carpark. “Good morning!” Minwoo greets and I waved back. “How is your night yesterday?” Minwoo poked DooJoon and he rolled his eyes at him.

“Are you going back to the café later on?” DooJoon questions and Minwoo nodded.

“I will be back in the afternoon. I am going to a meeting now.” Minwoo replied and DooJoon nodded. DooJoon and Minwoo’s business are getting better and better the past few years. They have already opened four more shops and they have many companies wanting to collaborate with them for different events.

“Alright, see you later then.” DooJoon and Minwoo bids goodbye.

“Am I be bothering you?” I asked, sitting inside the car.

“Of course not, silly. Today is such an important day for you and I want to do my part of it by supporting you. Furthermore, you are never a burden to me.” DooJoon said while fastening my  seat belt for me and I was in joy.

"What can I ask for more?" I thought to feel bless.

At the entrance of the school, “Good luck baby.” He kisses me.

“Thank you,” I replied with a smile. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and I raised my eyebrows at him.

“Thank you who?” He teases me and I let out a few laughter.

“Thank you, honey.” I said and he kisses me.

I entered the school and it was filled with students. “Hello, may I know where the general office is?” I ask one of the students.

“Upstairs and turn right,” He replied. “Thank you very much,” I answered.

I was taken aback by the number of people sitting outside of the interview room and waiting for their turn to enter the room. “Sorry, may I have a seat here?” I asked.

“No problem, have a sit.” He gestures and I smile.

My phone rings and I took out from my pocket. It is a text message is from him, my husband Yoon DooJoon. “Good luck my dear. I know you are the best and you will outrun everyone. Muacks~” DooJoon send and I giggled.

“Are you here to apply for a position of a teacher?” The man questions and I nodded my head. “Haha, me too. My name is Park Yoochun and people call me Yoochun or Micky.” He introduces himself and I told him my name too.

On the other hand, DooJoon went to the supermarket and purchased meats and vegetables for tonight celebrations. “I must buy her favourite strawberry ice cream.” He reminds himself and process to the ice cream section.

At night, everything is well prepared and DooJoon invited Minwoo to come over. “Why is she so slow?” Minwoo grumbles and DooJoon glared at him. All out of nowhere, the door opens and I entered the house.

“Whoa.” I wowed at the delicious looking dish plated in front of me. “I am drooling.” I said and sat down without any delay.

“That is so good.” I fainted by the tenderness of the beef and I took another bite of it. “So damn good,” I said in delight.

Minwoo took a sip of beer, “I do not get it. Why did you go out and work when you can be lady boss of four cafes. Also, why to be a teacher out of so many jobs?” Minwoo asked in doubt.

I giggled while drinking my can of coke, “because my husband told me to that it is good to contribute back to the society when they have once help you. Furthermore, it is the place where we have the most memories together in the past.” I link over to DooJoon and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. Minwoo shivers in the mush.

At night after Minwoo left, I am lying on the futon and DooJoon is reading a book. “I will be starting work next week.” I said and he just nodded without even looking at me. I puffed my cheeks feeling a little sad and I guess he noticed.

Then, he went over and pecks my forehead. “Goodnight my wife,” DooJoon said.

That is the part where DooJoon does not change.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, everyone, for subbing, commenting and reading this fanfic.

Please do comment down below so that I know where am I proceeding so far.

Isn't DooJoon so sweet?

Faint!