Naeun's POV.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimHa11Bs-8

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I peeked into the office room in Soulmate café and I saw DooJoon sitting in front of the computer working. I knock the door lightly and he looks his head up with a soft smile. “Come in Naeun, what can I help you?” He questions and I stand in front of him.

“I baked this bags of cookies during food and nutrition lesson. So, I want you to have a taste of it and hopefully give me some feedback.” I replied sheepishly and he took a bite. I gulped my saliva down my throat and playing with my fingers. “It’s very tasty and I think it’s very delicious.” He said and I am jumping in joy.

“I hope you don’t mind. But, what is your ideal kind of girl?” I ask and DooJoon gave a thought about it. “I like girls who are caring, gentle and hardworking,” He answered.

In school, I am sitting in the classroom and working on my mathematics exercise. I scratch my head in confuse, “damn. This math questions can be so difficult and I think my mind is going to explode soon.” I thought. “Hey, Naeun! Are you joining us for tea break today?” Irene asks and I let out a rueful laugh.

“I am so sorry Irene and Joy. I am unable to join you guys for tea break after school today. However, I have some vouchers from Soul Mate. I promise I will give the both of you staff discount.” I wink and they accepted my gift.

Then, I saw Mrs. Yoon outside the classroom and walking towards the staff room. “Chat the two of you later. Mrs. Yoon!” I shouted and chase after her. Blocking her way, “Good morning Mrs. Yoon. Can you help me with my homework?” I request and she nodded without any hesitation.

On the way to the staffroom, “I may not help you much because I am kind of weak in mathematics. But, I believe that someone is able to help you even more.” She said and I nodded my head. To my surprise, the person is Mr. Park Yoochun. Never thought they were so close.

Afterwards, Mr. Park taught me how to solve the questions and ways to understand the questions in an easier way. I am to admit, I am glad that I approach Mrs. Yoon for help and Mr. Park for guiding me. I benefit from this small session a lot.

I glance at the clock and I was taken aback. “I am sorry Mr. Park, is it okay with we call it a day? I have to go for my part time job now. If not, I will be very late.” I apologized. “Alright, I am fine with it. I believe you have made a tremendous improvement. Do approach me if you please have any questions you have in doubts.” Mr. Park smiles and I bowed to him.

Luckily, I am a fast runner and I was on the dot. Tidying up myself, I am standing at the counter waiting for customers to enter the café.

The bells chimes and it is no other than Irene and Joy. “As you promise.” They flash me the coupons and I blew two cups of Lovely Tea and slice two pieces of strawberry cheesecake. “Here you go do enjoy the delicious set meal.” I smile and they giggle.

In the evening, they chaos quietens down and finally I am able to rest. Today is Namjoo’s off day and I am the only one working. My boss, DooJoon, have gone for meeting with other events management.

Then, he came back and I beamed brightly. “Good job and work. Take a break and I will take over a few minutes later.” DooJoon said and I melted inside. How can a boss so sweet and nice to a worker?

Suddenly, a lady enters and it was Mrs. Yoon.

“Mrs. Yoon!” I cheer and she returns with a bright smile. “May I have a combo set one? Thank you so much.” She orders and take her seat near a window.

DooJoon’s POV.

I went into the office and tidy up the desk filled up with documents. “I am going to pay back when Minwoo is back from his Paris trip.” I thought in irritation.

I strolled out and I saw Naeun serving a very beautiful lady. My eyes weren't able to leave her and her smile was so vibrant and beautiful.

“Hey, isn’t she beautiful? She is my teacher and it is unexpected that she is married. I really want to know who her husband is. I believe he must be a very handsome guy.” Naeun commented and I laugh along because her husband is already here.

“I am her husband Yoon DooJoon,” I told her and she was stunned. Later, I approach ____ and give her a peck on her cheek. “She is my wife.” I repeated and ____ just smile.

-----------------------------------

Please enjoy this chapter and thank you very much for all the support.

Please give me your important feedback on this fanfic! ^^