Back to the beginning.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-mLqpvduQ4

Please listen to this song while reading this song. Thanks!

----------

“Would you go home with me?” DooJoon ask. His hand reached out to me. But, I took a few steps back and shook my head. “Sorry, I can’t.” I apologize. DooJoon was shocked, “why?” He question.

“After our argument, I was devastated and lost. Suddenly, I felt that I have already lost my focus of my life. I have nothing left…” I explain. “However, I found a volunteering program that offers education coaching for children that needs help. I signed up and will be leaving two weeks later. I don’t want to give up on this program. I want to fulfill my dreams. You were once a teacher too. The motivation to teach students and assist them to become a better person.” I continue.

DooJoon sigh, “When will you be back?” He questions. “A year,” I reply. “A year?! How am I able to let you go for such a long time?! When I already feel like dying searching for you for months!” He raised his voice. Next, DooJoon held onto my hands. “Can you reconsider?” He requested.

I yank my hands back, “I would not reconsider my decision.” I said with determination. DooJoon wants to continue with the topic. But, I chase him out of the apartment. “Open the door, let's talk about this issue.” DooJoon knocks on the door. I covered my ears and hid inside the bedroom.

In the night, I charged my old phone and switched on the smartphone. I realized that there were almost hundreds of missed calls and voicemails. I unlock, and most of them were from DooJoon, “am I really being too selfish?” I wonder while listening to all those voicemails quietly.

On the other hand, DooJoon went to Minwoo’s house and daydreaming at his living room. Minwoo handed a can of beer, “what happened again?” Minwoo started the conversation. DooJoon elaborated the situation, “am I being too selfish?” He question.

Minwoo gave a thought, “I think it is a good sign that she still have dreams that she wants to pursue. Furthermore, I would support her if she wants to do volunteer work. DooJoon thinks about it, ______ is still young. It is normal that she still have some dreams that she wants to accomplish now.” Minwoo gave an explanation of his own views.

“But, it’s not a short period. It's a year! I am already dying while searching for her for the past few months! How can I let her go and disappear to another country for a year?!” DooJoon ruffles his hair restlessly. 

Minwoo took a sip of the drink, “here is the main decision you have to decide yourself. Either your marriage or your own feelings.” Minwoo states and DooJoon went back to his complicated thoughts.

The next day, DooJoon wait for me outside my house again. “Can we have a short conversation?” He requested. I unlocked the door, “I thought about it. I think I will opt out for the program.” I said. DooJoon was astonished, “what are you talking about?” He asks in awe.

“Aren’t you here to persuade me to not go for the program?” I question. He giggles, “No. Surprisingly, I am here to encourage you to go for the program. I thought about it, it is good that you have dreams that you want to complete. In addition, I signed up for the program in the morning too.” DooJoon smile.

“I talked to Minwoo about it and he agreed that he will give me a break. Moreover, let’s treat it as our honeymoon that we haven’t gone for. Let’s make this a meaningful trip just you and me saving the world.” He exaggerated. I chuckled and embrace him. “Thank you so much.”

“Anything for you, because you are my most beloved wife that I had my eyes on since young. I will stick with you forever, don’t think about leaving me alone in Korea anymore.” He demanded and I burst into laughter. In the end, we went to the trip together. We even sent out postcards to our friends about our current situation. 

Now, Minwoo, DooJoon and I are waiting for someone at the airport. “Hi!” He waved. As promised, “Park Yoochun!” The three of us went up and welcome him back to Korea.  I am glad that at the end, my fairy tale ends happily ever after.

-------------

Hi, everyone! This is the end of this fanfic.

Hope that all of your have enjoyed this fanfic just like me.

I don't know have to express my feelings...

"Thank you and sorry." is all I can say.

SEE YOU GUYS AROUND!

@Dreamage.