I like him too, do you know?

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzpRUBadCpY

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

------------------------------------------

I slot the keys and twisted the doorknob. I slide the door open wide and scanned the house. It is filled with photographs of DooJoon and Mrs. Yoon, I pick up one of the photo frames and stared at the picture. “What if that was me in the picture with him?” I thought with depressing.

I put back to its original place and make my way to the master bedroom. Slowly, I open the door and I saw a figure lying on the bed. I tip-toe and took a look. It is none other than Mrs. Yoon resting. Quietly, I sat down on the edge of the bed and caresses the bed sheet. “What if this is my bed?” I dreamt.

Leisurely, I laid down at the empty space beside her. “Is this where DooJoon sleep usually? Can I be the one that sleeps beside him too?” I imagined the scene in my mind. I reached my hands for the pillows. But, it wasn't there. I sat up straight, “where did the pillows go? Does this means that they are in bad terms this period? Is this why DooJoon doesn’t want to go home and take care of Mrs. Yoon?” I wondered and went out of the bedroom.

I turned to my left and saw a room at the far end. Curiously, I strolled and unlocked the door. The messy table, paper scattered around the floor, pillow and blanket on the sofa. “Is this where DooJoon has been sleeping?” I thought and shut the door.

After an hour, I am in the kitchen and trying to cook the porridge following the recipe was given. Suddenly, “Why are you here?” She asked and I am startled by the sudden appearance. I off the fire and wiped my hands on the apron.

“I am here to take care of you on the behalf of DooJoon.” I simply answered.

“Where is him?” She questions and I shrugged. “Perhaps, at work. Currently, he should be having a meeting with the distributor at the cafe.” I replied calmly and Mrs. Yoon seems a little piss off. “Leave,” She demanded sternly.

I took off the apron around me, “sure. I will.” I hanged the apron back on the hook and placed the pot of porridge on the dining table. “This is the porridge cooked as requested by DooJoon to cook for you.” I said and she clenched her fist in vexed.

“What are you trying to tell me?” Mrs. Yoon hissed.

“I like him, I like your husband, Mrs. Yoon,” I confessed.

“Are you crazy?! He is your boss and I am your teacher!” She reminds me and I ignored her words. Mrs. Yoon limped towards me and grabbed my limbs. “Look into my eyes Son Na Eun!” She shakes my arms. But, I looked away. I am afraid of her and I don’t know why.

I yanked my hands back, “I don’t think I am wrong! Love have no boundaries! I am so envied of you. DooJoon is such good husband and boss, he is responsible and he loves you a lot. Slowly, I think I fall in love with him. I want to be with him.” I admitted and she is overwhelmed.

“However, why Mrs. Yoon?! Why are you doing this to DooJoon, you threw him aside and have an affair with Mr. Park…” I said and words were cut off by a tight slap on my face. “Why?! Are you in fear with my sudden words? This is spreading in school, you and Mr. Park!” I emphasize in anger.

“Do you understand what you are talking about?!” Mrs. Yoon yelled.

“I don’t want to see you in this state Mrs. Yoon, it’s kind of pathetic!” I commented. “You were always there to support students and seems so strong around us. Getting promotion and cheerful around your colleagues such as Mr. Park Yoochun. However, you can’t even protect your marriage with your husband!” I added.

 All out of the sudden, Mrs. Yoon smashed the pot of porridge on the floor and it leads me flinched by her sudden emotion broke down. “I ordered you to leave!” She roared. I grabbed my bag and dashed towards the door. I spring open and it is DooJoon standing there. I avoided his eyes glance, “sorry.” I apologized and left.

“What happened?” DooJoon murmured.

------------------------------

Thank you for reading this fanfic!

Please continue to support it~