Should I approach you again?

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqcYqvFRE9o

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thank you!

--------

It has been two months after the incident has occurred. I did not contact DooJoon and quitted my job as a teacher in Seoul High School. Currently, I am working as a private tutor and have five students on hand. However, I have already moved out from Yoochun’s apartment and rented a house in the same neighbourhood.

In his guest room, I am packing my belongings. He walked in and lean against the doorframe. “You know, you don’t have to leave. My house is big enough to have one more person to stay in.” He hints and I laugh. “Are you trying to tell me not to leave?” I question.

“Is the apartment big and comfortable enough for you?” He worries. “I could recall that you were the one who tagged along with me to check on the flat.” I replied and he embarrassed. I zipped the bags and stood up. I turn around and tap his shoulder, “I will be fine.” I assure and carry my bags to the entrance.

I bowed, “thank you very much for the magnificent hospitality you have provided within this two months.” I thanked. “You’re welcome.” He answered. “Alright, I guess it’s time for me to get into the cab and a happy life is waiting for me ahead.” I declare cheerfully.

Then, Yoochun grabbed my wrist. “Are you sure you will be alright? Do you want me to send you there?” He concern. I yanked my arm back and shook my head, “I will be fine and thank you for your offer. Stay in contact!” I denied his offer and bided goodbye to him. On the way to my new house, I look out to the window and enjoy the scenery. “It’s going to be a new life from now on.” I thought with determination.

On the other hand, Yoochun went out of his apartment and to a memorable venue. The bell chimes as he pushes the door. “Welcome to Soul Mate!” Nam Joo greets brightly. “Hi, my name is Park Yoochun. Is Mr. Yoon DooJoon in his office? Can you tell him that I would like to talk to him? It is very important.” Yoochun requested.

Nam Joo knocked, “boss, there is a gentleman named Park Yoochun is looking for you outside. He mentioned that it is very important for you to meet him.” She said. “Yoochun…” DooJoon thought in suspicion.

Later on, DooJoon walked out of his office and search for Yoochun at the corner of the cafe. He was uncomfortable as the unmemorable memories reappeared in his mind. “Hi, long time no see.” Yoochun smile. However, DooJoon forced one out. Yoochun chuckle, “don't give me that smile and I know you are feeling uncomfortable now.” He pointed out.

“I am not here to send an invitation to war.” Yoochun started. “Do you still love her?” He question. DooJoon was taken aback, “what do you mean?” DooJoon asked. “Just answer my question, do you still love her?” Yoochun rephrased. “Of course, I still love her! I am still looking for her all over this neighbourhood. However, no one has information about her! You were my last source of hope as I thought she will definitely approach you.” DooJoon said anxiously.

“To be honest, she was with me.” He confessed. “What?” DooJoon replied in astonishment. “That day, when you visited my house, she was there in the guestroom…” His sentence was cut off by DooJoon. “Why did you lied to me that she wasn't there?!” He raged. “I was so worried! I looked for her for months!” He added furiously.

“I heard about what happened between her and you. I was angry too. How can you trust others than her? She is your wife, the women that have always stayed by your side supporting and encouraging you. I have to take into consideration about her feelings too! She was unstable at that moment, crying and in despair. Do you think is the right time for you to meet her again?” Yoochun explain and DooJoon remained in silent.

DooJoon ruffles his hair restlessly, “what should I do now?” He said feeling lost. Yoochun took out a piece of paper that consist of an address, “this is her address. She moved out from my house today morning. I promised her that I wouldn’t betray her by giving you her current location. However, I believe that she still loves you and you too.”

“I am leaving Korea soon and back to the States to pursue my dream. In the meantime, visiting my family members. I hope that my kind deeds assist you in getting her back.” Yoochun said. “Moreover, I am sorry for invading your marriage. I didn't do it on purpose. Slowly, I realized that my likings for her are just like siblings. I treated her like my younger sister and she treated me as her older brother.” Yoochun apologized.

“Take care brother, I wish that the next time the both of you would fetch me at the airport together along with Minwoo.” Yoochun bided goodbye.

DooJoon holds onto the piece of paper and glance at the address blankly. “Should I approach you now…?” He doubted.

---------------

Hello everyone, thank you for subbing, reading and commenting my fanfic.

The weekend has finally arrived tomorrow! 

Do enjoy!

@Dreamage.