Since young, you were only the person I had my eyes on.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Play List: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySrsdn6QQRY

Please listen to this song while reading this fanfic. Thanks!

-----------

DooJoon went to a pub and sat at the counter. He laid down and twirled his cup of Vodka. “Where are you?” He thought anxiously. The endless time calls were led to a voice call and messages were not reply at all. “Could you have blocked me from your contact so that the both of us can have a fresh start again?” He wonders in sadness. Suddenly, his smartphone rings and he answered immediately. “Hello?!” He said.

“I am sorry sir for calling you at such late night, I am Park Ju Hyeon, a lawyer, from Seoul Law Firm. I was wondering if you need any assistance in getting your wife to sign the document that is issued a week ago. If you want, we can apply for a separation and after three years, it will still be qualified as divorce.” He explained.

Raging, “I am not going to get a divorce! I want my wife! Find my wife for me!” He yelled hopelessly. “I regretted getting the document.” He murmured and hung up the phone call. DooJoon cried, hitting his fist on the counter. “I just want my wife back…” He whispered. Then, a person’s face appeared in his mind, his only source of light. “Yoochun…” He said and left the pub.

He drove to his apartment and knocked on the wooden door. Yoochun opens. DooJoon entered without any invitation. “Where is she?” DooJoon demanded. “What are you talking about?” Yoochun replied calmly. “You know what I am asking…Please, I begged you, tell me where is she.” DooJoon pleaded.

Yoochun initiates DooJoon the way out of his house. “I don't know where is she. We have already cut off our connections after that incident.” Yoochun clarified. Depressingly, “I know it’s my fault. Please, I begged you. Contact me if she ever contacted you.” He begged.

Afterwards, Yoochun walked towards the room at the far end. “He left,” He said. I opened the door, “thank you and sorry.” I apologized. Sadly, I cried and Yoochun embraced me tightly. “It’s okay.” He hushed.

The next day at work, DooJoon sat in his office blankly. He gazed at the photograph placed at his table. “Are you angry with me?” He wonders. All out the sudden, Na Eun stood in front of DooJoon. “Can I have a short conversation with you?” She asked.

Na Eun closed the door, “it will be short, I promise.” She assured. Na Eun plays with her fingers nervously, “Do you remember the pastry I made?” She asked.

“At that moment, I was really upset and disappointed because you seem like you don’t understand my intention. Furthermore, slowly, I realized that you were not any normal male I can get close with… You are my boss and a friend. Most importantly, you are married and my teacher’s husband. However, I am unable to control my feelings. I can’t get myself to overcome it, I like you!” She confessed.

“I really liked you so much that I am always looking forward to working every day. I told you some rumors I heard in school about Mrs. Yoon and Mr. Park because I don’t want you to get harm by them. I hate them!” She said in vexed. “Why is she not satisfied to have you as her husband?!” Na Eun shouted. “I, on the other hand, only have my eyes on you! I really like you! I couldn’t stand them being together so happily and you so upset alone here in Soul Mate…” She added.

He ruffled her hair. “Thank you so much for everything…” He said. “But, similarly, I only have my eyes set on one person. Since young, when I am still a teacher…she has been the only person I look at. She is so important to me that I am willing to work hard to protect her. She is my focus, I worked so hard on my job and life. It's for her...” DooJoon words trembles.

“That person is none other than my wife and in your view, Mrs. Yoon. I will not accept anyone else in my life and no one is able to replace her. Sorry, I can’t accept you and stop coming to this cafe anymore. I will ask Nam Joo to settle your pay as soon as possible.” DooJoon cut the ties and Na Eun ran out the cafe in tears.

DooJoon sank into his armchair feeling empty inside. He pull the drawer and took out the pink dairy. “Maybe, we loved each other too much that we don’t want to let each other to see our flaws and weaknesses. We want to be seen as perfect in others eyes…Maybe, we just loved each other too much…” He thought.

---------

Hello, everyone!

Thank you for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead!