DooJoon’s astonishment.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Today, I am having lunch with Yoochun in school and we were talking about what happened in class until my phone rang. “Hello.” I answered and it was DooJoon.

“Hello? Hey, are you free after work?” He asks. I thought maybe he wants to ask me out for a meal. I mean it has been long since we sit down and eat together. “Can you help me to get an important file from home and bring it back to Soul Mate for me? I am having an important meeting now and I am unable to leave.” He added and I was disappointed.

“What’s wrong?” Yoochun questions and I shake my head with a forced smile. “I have received a mission and I need to complete it during this afternoon.” I replied in depress and he did not say anything else.

In the staff room, “Mrs. Yoon, our department is going to have a meeting this afternoon so please be in the meeting room by 2 pm alright?” Mrs. Janice informed me. “I have no enough time to pass him the document.” I thought in panic.

“I can help you to pass the files to DooJoon.” Yoochun whispers and I smile. “Oh my god, you are a saviour!” I said gratefully. “Later, I would drive you to your house and pick up the files. Then, send you back to school so that you will not be late for the meeting.” He planned and I nodded.

DooJoon’s POV.

I entered Soul Mate and was panting heavily. “Naeun, did anyone left a yellow folder here?” I questions and she shakes her head. All out of the sudden, the yellow folder appeared right on my face. “Yoochun?” I was taken aback.

“Yeah, surprised?” He jokes. “______ isn’t free this afternoon, she had an urgent meeting she have to attend. So, she told me to hand this to you.” He explained and I forced out a smile. “Thanks, brother, I really can count on you,” I replied.

Yoochun let out a few laughter, “no problem. I have to go back to school now. There is still a huge pile of work for me to handle.” He excuses himself and left Soul Mate.

Suddenly, “Sir… is Mrs. Yoon from my school, your wife?” Naeun questioned and I nodded with a smile. “Erm….” Naeun looks confused and I raised my eyebrows at her. “Actually, I do not know if I should tell you this. However, I believed that you have the rights to know too.” She said.

“Yesterday, I saw Mrs. Yoon and Mr. Park at Soul Mate having high tea together. Furthermore, they look like they are having quite a pleasant time. Also, they are very close in school too… I have no intention of breaking the both of you apart.” Naeun clarify and I understand.

However, I was overwhelmed inside. The questions that come into my mind now is …“ why are you hiding from me?”

-----------------------------------------------

:)