Buying our first bed.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

The next day morning, I wake up with a backache and I am massaging my back. “It is so sore.” I thought in pain. The rest of the morning, the sore remains there. Whenever I stretch my hands high up a sting of pain comes in.

“Are you alright?” DooJoon concern.

“Yeah. It is just a little sore back.” I replied while rubbing my muscular. DooJoon hands are placed on my shoulder and message them for me.

“I guess we have to get a bed for sure.” DooJoon thought firmly. “Let’s get change.” DooJoon instruct and I raised my eyebrows at him. “Don’t worry.” He smiled and I follow his order.

I wear a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. DooJoon walks towards me and wrapped his hands around my waist. “You can’t wear that out.” DooJoon said in a y tone and I was taken aback. “How can you wear that out? You look so y in it. What if another guy is eyeing on you?” He asks and I pushed him away with a smile.

We are in the car and I was staring out the window. DooJoon sneakily laces his fingers through mine and I pulled it back. “No.” I said cheesy and he pouts. After a while, he slyly laced his fingers through mine again. “Yoon DooJoon!” I raised my voice and he pecked the back of my hand.

“I love you,” He said and smirks at me.

The both of us are now at Lollipop furniture shop, “why did you bring me to the furniture shop?” I ask in doubts. DooJoon grabbed my wrist and guide me to the bed he has an eye on.

“Lay down.” He told me and my eyes widen in shock.

“Why?” I thought in confuse. But, I just lie down beside me anyways.

“What do you think about this bed?” DooJoon questions.

“It’s good,” I replied.

A smile forms on his face, “let’s buy this bed.” DooJoon said and I was taken aback by it.

“Why?” I question him back in surprise. “I like to sleep on the futon with you. I mean that is how it is from the past till now and I love it a lot. I don’t want to change it.” I cooed and DooJoon comes closer to me.

“I know you like to sleep on the futon. However, I think it is a better choice for us to buy this bed because I do not want you to sleep on the floor and have a backache.” DooJoon explains and I was melted by his words.

“He is so caring.” I thought.

We walked around and test different mattress. Finally, we found one and we brought it. “It will be delivery after a week.” The staff said with a smile and we return a smile too. The two of us hold hands together and went to a restaurant in the shopping mall to have dinner.

 “Welcome to Bistro Du Vin.” The waitress smile. “I will be your waitress today and my name is Sally,” She added on and hand us the menu.

“We will have the two dinner set thank you.” DooJoon order.

“Will you like to have some wine to go along with your meal?” She asks and DooJoon shake his head politely.

“How is the cafe doing?” I question.

“The cafe is doing well. However, I thought of hiring another helper to help out at Soul Mate. I am pretty worried for another restaurant too especially at the newest cafeteria located at Gang Nam Street.” DooJoon explain and I support his idea. At least, it helps DooJoon to be less burden. “But, I am still unable to find the suitable person.” He continues.

I grabbed onto his hand, “I know you can find that person soon. Don’t rush yourself, fate will be coming soon.” I encourage him and DooJoon felt a lot more relieve now.

“Here is your meal.” Sally served and we start with our delicious dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for subbing, commenting and reading.

Hello everyone, I am thankful for the comments and everything.

So, please do enjoy this fanfic.

Thank you very much!