How did I live within this two months?

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Play List: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD4VMXxgyik

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks!

------------

Every night, I am in sober. I went to a pub, drink and ended drunk. I caused many troubles for Minwoo, each time he had to pick me up and drive me home. “Fourth time within a week,” Minwoo grumble.

Minwoo opens the door of my apartment and assisted me into the master bedroom. I turned and tossed feeling unbearable. The heat at the middle of my chest and the urge to puke is torturing. Minwoo ed my shirt and place a piece of hot towel on my forehead. “I wonder when will this situation end.” Minwoo sighs.

Then, I charged into the toilet and vomit. I sank down beside the toilet bowl and lean against the white rectangular tiles walls. “I miss you…” I thought in sadness. Later on, Minwoo came into the toilet and check me out ensuring that I am safe physically. “Lucky I took off your top. Otherwise, it will be a mess like last week.” He said.

I burst into tears and hugged Minwoo tightly. “I am sorry that I did not trust you. Please come back to me…” I pleaded. Minwoo pulls him away, “you deserved it, I warned you to hold her tight and even threatened you to go home to take care of your wife. However, you did not listen to me. If you weren’t my best friend, I would have already ignored you.” Minwoo scolded.

I close my eyes and listened to the droplets of water dripping from the pipes. “Baby… I hate to be alone without you.” I regretted.

The next morning, I didn’t go to work. I hit my forehead with my palms. “It must be the hangover.” I felt uncomfortable. I laid back down and checked the current time using my smartphone. “1330…” I mutter.

There was a text message for me left by Minwoo, “take a break and I will handle work today.” He wrote. I put the smart device away, “where are you?” I worry. In the end, I went for a shower and change out of my pajamas.

All of the sudden, the doorbell rang and I dash towards the door. I unlocked the door, “it must be her.” I thought in joy. But, it wasn’t. “Hello, DooJoon!” Her mother greets brightly and I forced out a smile. “I die…” I assured.

I poured a cup of green tea, “sorry. There aren't any other beverages at home currently. I hope it fits your taste.” I apologized and she took a mouth of the drink. “It’s alright, thank you very much too.” She thanked.

“Hey Mum, when have you came back to Korea? You should have informed me so that I could pick you up at the airport.” I said and she shook her head. “It is meant to be a surprise. I tried to call ______. However, she did not answer her phone. Where is she?” She asked in awed.

“She went on a camping trip with her students, it is in the forest. I guess it may have a bad signal, I tried to contact her too. Similarly, it couldn't get through as well.” I lied and she nodded. “When will she be back? I got her a present.” Mum question.

“I am not too sure Mum. She just left home yesterday, I guess she will only be back a week later. If you don’t mind, I could receive her present on her behalf and I will pass it to her when she is back.” I said and she nodded with a smile. Mum checked the time with her watch, “I guess I will be leaving then. Her step-father is waiting for me downstairs, I will visit the both of you again soon.” She bided goodbye and I gestured her out.

Afterwards, I went into the master bedroom and open the empty wardrobe. I place the bag nicely inside and shut it. “Come back soon…” I thought in blue.

Now, I traveled to the neighborhood she is currently living at. “Where is she?” I wondered.

---------

Hello, everyone. 

To clarify, this is a flashback of DooJoon. In case, there is any misunderstanding.

Anyways, thanks for commenting, subbing and viewing this fanfic!

@Dreamage.