Why have you been giving me the cold shoulder?

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyAYtF2KLxs

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks.

----------------------------------

After I was hospitalized for a day, I was on leave with the permission from the school. At home, it died silently. DooJoon and I were speaking to each other at all. I galloped slowly into the bedroom and looked at his back figure as he unpacked the little clothes I wore in my bag. “It is a right time to ask him those questions?” I thought in confused. “Maybe not…” I glanced away and about to limped my way to the living room.

Then, a shadow towered over me. I look up and he looked at me too. “What happened next?” I thought, trying to guess his next move. But, without any words, he gave me the cold shoulder and hid in his study room. I was stunned, and tears well-up in my eyes. “What did I do to be treated this way?” I thought in sadness.

At night, I sat on the bed, staring blankly into space with only the lamp on the bed stand on. I curled up, hugging my knees, and glance at the brown wooden door. “Are you coming in or are you going to leave me alone again?” I thought gloomy.

Suddenly, the door opens and I fall asleep fakery. He offed the lights and helped me to lay on the bed nicely and comfortably. DooJoon covers me with the blanket and he strolled out of the master bedroom. Slowly, I open my eyes and the pillows were gone.

I bit my lips and tears just flow out uncontrollably…

The next morning, DooJoon went to the cafe and doing some administrative work. Minwoo knocks on the door and helped himself inside his office. “I didn't invite you into my office.” DooJoon mumbles.

“No worries, I helped myself as usual.” Minwoo answered and DooJoon sank into his chair. “What are you doing here?” Minwoo starts to question him.

“Working, of course. Are you asking an unnecessary question?” DooJoon replied.

Minwoo sighed and hit his own forehead a few times. “There is a reason why I asked you that question right? If you are unable to get it indirectly, I am going to ask you directly and bluntly.” Minwoo said. “Why are you still working here when your wife is injured at home?!” Minwoo growled and DooJoon avoided his glance. “Any explanation?!” Minwoo hissed.

“No.” DooJoon replied calmly and Minwoo cursed at him. Later on, Minwoo ruffled his hair in anger, “can you imagine what if she injured herself again at home?! Shouldn’t you understand her well enough?! She is so clumsy sometimes, she might hurt herself again!” Minwoo reminded DooJoon. But, he kept quiet.

Minwoo huffed furiously, “I am going out for a meeting. When I come back, I don’t want to see you here sitting and doing all these stupid paperwork!” He shouted and left the cafe.

Outside, Na Eun hid behind the walls and listened to the conversation between DooJoon and Minwoo. After Minwoo left, she peeked into the office and DooJoon just sat down blankly. “Boss…” She worried.

DooJoon zoned out, words said by Minwoo repeats itself inside his mind. Then, images of _____ injuring herself in various ways appeared his mind. “______...” He mumbles. All of the sudden, Nam Joo knocked the door, “Boss, the distributor has come.” She said and DooJoon nodded with hesitant.

Na Eun stood in front of DooJoon, “I will help you to take care of Mrs. Yoon.” She offers and DooJoon was surprised. “How did she know?” He thought. “Hurry?!” She rushed DooJoon and he took a piece of paper.

DooJoon wrote down the address of the apartment and wrote down a list of ingredients and steps of cooking the dish. “Please follow what I wrote here, this is $50 go and buy the ingredients listed and cook for her on my behalf. I will go back home soon after this.” He said and Na Eun left the cafe.

At home, I woke up to the smell of cooking. “This smell…porridge? Is it DooJoon?” I thought. I quickly climb out from the bed and limped out the room. But, I was taken by surprise, it was Na Eun… “Why are you here?” I asked.

------------------------------------

Hi everyone, this is the newest update! 

Please so enjoy!