The Popular teacher, Mr. Micky Park Yoochun.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0MkNS9C770

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone, my name is Park Yoochun and some of my friends call me Micky. I am 28 years old this year and single. Hopefully, I am able to find my partner soon. This is my second job. My first job is being a private piano teacher, not that it isn’t a good job… The problem is, I just want to experience more in teaching.

My aim is to open a piano tuition centre so that more people can practice and learn more about the beauty of music.

“Good, you sang very well.” I clap my hands for the student. “Today will be the end of the lesson and I hope everyone can read up the history of any musician that you are interested in so that we are able to share it in class the next lesson.” I said and they left the classroom.

“Mr. Park, are you free now? Do you want to have lunch with us today?” The students request but I rejected the offer nicely. “I am so sorry, I would like to eat lunch with yours. However, I have to prepare for my next class. So, let’s have lunch together the next time. I promise.” I assure and enter the staffroom.

I am in the staff room, researching for new materials to teach my class more about music. “Should I teach them more on the history of music or we should practice more on how to voice out their voices from their stomach?” I thought in confuse.

Then, I glance up and I saw her sitting right in front of me. Her name is Yoon ______, 24 this year and a very beautiful lady. Unfortunately, she is no longer single anymore but married. I am still unable to digest the shocking news she told me yesterday when we are having a drink. “My husband is waiting for me downstairs, I have to go now and see you tomorrow,” I recalled and sighed.

“Good afternoon Yoochun.” She greets with a bright smile. “Good morning.” I greeted back to her too. I thought fate was on my side this time. I mean I have been constantly meeting her many times in school. Moreover, the first meeting we have during the interview and we became colleagues. I let out a depressed sigh again.

“Hey, do you want to have lunch together?” I ask and she paused awhile. “Please, I have no one to eat lunch with.” I pleaded and she gave in. We are sitting at the staff corner, I went to buy a lunch set and she is eating salad. “Salad? Is that full enough?” I look at her doubt and she shrugged. “I don’t really have an appetite today. So, I guess it’s enough?” She replied and I nodded.

Then, I told her an interesting I had in my class and he told everyone that he likes to fart in the lift. In the end, she burst into laughter. “I have a friend who likes to do that too and he would blame it on my husband.” She chuckles. “The two of them are best friends since high school days,” She added on. “That’s nice, to have friend till now.” I commented and she nodded.

Glancing at her watch and shoving the last mouth of green vegetables, “sorry. I have to go now. My department is going to have a short meeting now.” She said ruefully. “Goodbye then.” I waved and she waves back too. “Enjoy.” She smiles.

On the other hand, I am still in the canteen and enjoying my food. However, it would be better to have someone to enjoy it with me.

----------------------------

Hello everyone, sorry for the long update because of certain things happened so I delay it.

Please do enjoy the chapters and the story.

Thank you so much.