I don't have the courage to approach you.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jam5-buj6k

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks!

----------

DooJoon stroll around the neighborhood and checked the address stated with those standing boards. “It is here. Does she live in the building in front?” He wonders. To double confirm, “sorry, Miss…Do you know how to I get to this destination?” DooJoon asks politely and she pointed the building in front too. “Thank you.” He smiles.

“Should I go and look for her?” He thought. Inhaling a deep breath, “I should.” He thought with determination. DooJoon took the lift and press onto the doorbell. However, there weren't any responses. “Is she at home?” He wonders.

“Are you looking for the owner of the flat?” A granny appears and he nodded. “She is away, and perhaps only will be back in the late afternoon. Maybe, you could come back here later on or contact her via smartphone?” She suggests and DooJoon nodded with a soft smile.

He was about to leave. But, he hesitated. “Sorry Granny…” DooJoon calls. “Are you able to hand this bag to her in the evening?” He requested. The old granny raised her eyebrows, “why don't you hand it to her yourself? Are you trying to woo her?” She teases and DooJoon shook his head sheepishly. “I have to go back to work now. She is a close friend of mine who just came back from overseas. I came here just to hand this gift to her.” DooJoon lied and she nodded. “Alright.” The granny agrees.

DooJoon turned back and glance at the tall building. “I don’t have the courage to approach you…” He thought with guilt. Later on, he crossed the road and waited in a cafe opposite my house. “Am I a stalker?” He thought to feel awkward. DooJoon ordered a cup of coffee and a piece of blueberry pie. He also browsed through the magazine in the meantime.

After waiting for a few hours, DooJoon stretched his arm and ready to leave the cafe until he saw my figure. I was talking on my phone and looking around the neighborhood. “Focus, you silly girl. Otherwise, you will hit onto someone!” DooJoon concerned. Like excepted, I crashed into someone and wasn’t hurt physically which leads DooJoon relieved.

In the end, DooJoon did not approach me and he drove home. Before entering into the apartment, “miracle!” Minwoo cheers. “You are not drunk and I don’t have to pick you up from any pubs today!” Minwoo mocked and DooJoon rolled his eyes at him. “Where did you went?” Minwoo entered the house without any invitation.

“I did not welcome you in,” DooJoon stated. “It’s okay, I know my way in and I will help myself.” Minwoo took off his shoes and changed into the extra slippers that are prepared specially for him in the past. He sat down on the sofa, “so, can you answer my question? Where have you been for the whole day?” He questions.

DooJoon joined him in the living room and handed him a can of cold beer. “I went to find her,” He replied. Minwoo raised his eyebrows, “you do know it is insignificant to search for her blindly around the Seoul. She may even fly back to Singapore already. Shouldn’t you look for her Mum for help?” Minwoo pointed out.

DooJoon handed him a piece of paper, “Apparently, her mother did not know this situation yet. She visited me yesterday and handed a gift for her too. Moreover, this is the address Yoochun passed to me a few days ago. It is her address, I went to the place and saw her.” He explained and Minwoo widens his eyes in shocked. “Did you approach her?” He asked anxiously and DooJoon shook his head.

“Are you stupid?! You finally found her. But, you don’t want to approach her?!” Minwoo scolded. “I just don’t dare too…” DooJoon confessed.

In the night, the doorbell rang and I opened the door. “Good evening, Miss. _____.” The Granny greets and I greeted back too. “There is this man who came in the afternoon and handed this bag to me and requested me to hand it to you. He said that he just came back from overseas.” The Granny elaborated and I took the bag from her.

After that, I contacted Yoochun via Whatsapp. “You are so lame…why did you buy a gift for me today?” I sent. “No, it wasn’t me. I am in the United States now.” He replied. On the other hand, I was dumbfounded.

----------------

Hello, everyone!

This is the update of this fanfic :)

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

@Dreamage.