I know I am wrong to log into your personal accounts

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

I am inside my office, I was overwhelmed and unable to remove what Naeun has mentioned in my mind. Moreover, the scene appears when I recalled I asked her who she went out with and she was dishonest with me. Then, I remembered she is always on her FaceBook, smiling and giggling at some conversations she had. I hesitated but I ended up opening a new browser on my laptop.

I logged into her FaceBook account and there is a new conversation chat popped out, my eyes widen in surprise, "Micky, Park Yoochun." He wrote, "Do you want to have lunch together later? Our school has a new stall set up yesterday." He sent and I am furious. I scrolled the chat, they seem happy. However, on the other hand, I am vexed maybe I am just jealous. Impulsively, I replied, "I am not free to have lunch today. Maybe next time."

I logged out her account ad headed to her workplace. "Namjoo, I will be back after lunch." I informed her and left. I reached, waiting for her in the lobby. Coincidently, I saw Naeun and her too. She smiled brightly, "good morning! Why are you in school today?" She chatted. I smiled back, "I am waiting for Mrs. Yoon for lunch, are you able to help me to inform her that I am already here waiting for her?" I requested and she nodded.

Later, Naeun went to the staffroom and search for her. "Good morning, Mrs. Yoon." She greeted in joy. "Good morning to you too Naeun. How am I able to help you?" She questioned. "Nothing actually. I am just here to remind you that you have a lunch date with someone special." She chuckles and ______ raises her eyebrows. "May I know who that person is?" ______ asks and Naeun dragged her to the carpark located behind the school.

______'s eyes widen in shocked, "Surprised." I smirk and she was stunned. I opened the door of the car, "Ladies first." I gesture and she hopped into it. "Thank you very much, Naeun." I bided goodbye and started driving. There wasn't any conversation between us. However, she is just sitting there and staring at me in confusion. "You seems like you have a question to ask me." I broke the ices. "I do, why are you in school all out of the sudden?" She questions in suspicious.

I smiled half-heartedly, "Isn't this what you wanted? A caring husband that spends more time with his loving wife. I reflected and realized I did spend too much time on work this few months. I am sorry that I neglected you." I replied and she smiles.

Making a turn and I parked the car at the roadside. "We have reached the destination." I declared and she was in confusion again. "Tour agency?" She highlighted in awed. "Yea, isn't this what you wanted? You mentioned that we should go for a holiday to relax and chill. In addition, to enjoy our alone together without work and troubles." I described. "But, isn't it too fast for me to choose now? I mean I can't choose a package all out of the sudden." She said and I nodded.

"I understand. Maybe, we can pick up some brochures and read up a few preferred destinations." I suggested and she beamed. At the end, we enjoyed a quick lunch together at McDonalds and I drove her back to school before her next lesson. "Bye." She waved and I waved back too.

I drove back to SoulMate in fulfillment and unexpectedly I saw Yoochun sitting in the cafe drinking a cup of coffee. "Shouldn't you be in school now teaching classes?" I question in suspicions. He smiled and placed the cup of coffee on the table, "I am having my break now and my next lesson will only start an hour later. So, I thought it will be great if I dropped by SoulMate for a cup of delicious coffee and enjoyed a quiet time alone." He answered calmly. "That's great, glad that SoulMate is able to provide you high quality of services that matched to your expectations," I replied in politely.

 Yoochun let out a soft smile, "I have never doubted you in terms of your capabilities with work and social skills. However, it has came upon that you have an issue when it comes to providing a basic respect and minimum trust towards your wife." He pointed and I was taken back. "I understand that you are pleasant seeing your wife having a conversation with males. But, do give her basic respect by not logging into her social media platform and replied her messages on her behalf. I don't wish to see a bad cycle of history repeats itself." Yoochun reminds and left the cafe after having the last mouth of coffee.

I was freezing on the spot, "he knew I answered her messages on her behalf.. will he tell ______ later?" I thought in fear.

----------------------------

Hello, everyone!

Sorry for not updating my stories for a long period of time.

I am so occupied with projects and exams. Also, my personal issues...

I hope you guys still enjoys this story and continue to read it. 

Thank you very much.

Happy Chinese New Year!