Stop it!

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4DgPbwMW3w

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

-------------------------------------

“What happened?” DooJoon questioned. However, I couldn’t answer his question. I sank down onto the floor, fatigue and tears just rolled down my eyes uncontrollably. Similarly, DooJoon was frozen on the spot and lost.

Minwoo peeked and rushed into the little apartment. “______! Are you alright?” Minwoo concerned and I was speechless.

DooJoon took a few steps back and tears are urging to flow out from his eyes. “I need fresh air.” He make up a few excuses and ran away from the scene. I scoffed, “leaving me alone again…” I murmured.

All out of the sudden, my vision blurred and I passed out in Minwoo’s arms. “______!” Minwoo worried.

In the midnight, I woke up feeling dizzy and unwell. I glanced around the surrounding but DooJoon wasn’t here. I felt the urge of crying again. I crawled out of bed, and I saw the mess created by me were already cleared up. “Couldn’t it be Minwoo?” I thought. Then, I saw a dim light shining out from DooJoon’s study room.

I limped over and took a peek. DooJoon is there typing away on his laptop, “could he be the one who has cleared up the mess?” I wondered. Accidently, I knocked onto the doorknob and our eyes met. DooJoon stood up and glanced at me. But, it wasn't the usual eye glance anymore. Slowly, he shuts the door and I am left outside alone.

The next morning, I dressed up and ready to go back to school for work. I walked out and saw DooJoon about to close the front door. “Should I stop him or not?” I thought and hesitated. “Go!” The word flashed across my mind and I rushed to twist the doorknob. However, he wasn’t there anymore.I sighed in disappointment and I make my way to school.

Today is a mundane day and I have no lesson with Na Eun. I wish we will not meet anymore and I stopped meeting Yoochun for lunch and hid at the back of the school to avoid meeting anyone. I need some peace…

In the evening, I pack my bag and about to leave school. On the way out, I paused and trembles in anxiety. “Good evening, Mrs. Yoon.” Na Eun greets and I turned away. “Are you avoiding Mr. Park and me in school? I noticed you have skipped your usual lunch with him and purposely took a longer route to go back to your staffroom.” Na Eun pointed out and I am scared.

Na Eun stands in front of me, “Why are you so afraid of me? It’s because of yesterday?” She titled her head and I am suffocated. “I need to leave this place immediately.” I thought anxiously. “Why are you in silent?” She asked. Later on, I kneeled down on the ground trying to catch some oxygen back.

“Stop it!” The sentence chants in my head. I crunched my hair, “Stop it!” It echoes and I shut my eyes tight.

“Stop it!” Yoochun appeared and stopped Na Eun. Yoochun bent down and tries to assist me in getting up. “Are you sure, at this situation, is it a right choice for you to show up and interfere with this matter?” Na Eun questions.

“It doesn’t matter at all! I am not in terror if others saw this current situation at all! No matter what happened, she is still my friend! A friend that I cherish!” Yoochun shouted and my eyes got teary.

“DooJoon…?” I recalled the scene where he stood up and protected me away from Baro in the past. It is so similar, the words, actions, and situation. “Let’s go.” Yoochun bring me away and Na Eun was left dumbfounded.

At Soul Mate, Na Eun arrived at the cafe in vexed. “I can’t believe it.” She thought in anger. “Na Eun, I am sorry for yesterday, I do not know what have gotten into her.” He apologized and she shook her head.

Na Eun bit her lips in hesitation, “Boss…” She called DooJoon. “I think you should hurry home. Otherwise, you may regret.” She hints and DooJoon raised his eyebrows.

“Why?” He asked.

“It is because I saw Mr. Park driving Mrs. Yoon back home.” Na Eun said and DooJoon left the cafe.

-------------

Hello, everyone, this is the latest update!

Thank you for reading, viewing, subbing and commenting this fanfic of mine.

I am glad that you have enjoyed this fanfic!