With Yoochun at Soulmate.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

The bright sunlight shone through the blinds, I turned and I realized DooJoon was missing. I touched the mattress and it was hot. I sat up on the bed and wore my slippers. I walked out the bedroom and towards the study room.

Unsurprisingly, he was there typing on his computer. Sadly, I shut the door and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him.

Later on, I knocked on the door and there was no respond. Slowly, I opened the door and he was on the phone, a conversation with his customer. Quietly, I placed the plate of pancakes on the table and I left his personal area.

I started with the chores, washing of clothes, vacuuming the floor and watering the pots of flowers. I sank down into the sofa, taking a glance at the clock pinned onto the wall in the living room and it is only two o’clock. I sighed.

I went to DooJoon’s study room again and he is analysing the financial report of the business. “Honey…” I called and he did not respond at all. “I am going to have a stroll…” I continued and he shows me an “OK” sign. Defeated, I closed the door and went out of the gloomy house.

Aimlessly, I walked around the neighbourhood and without realizing I reached Soulmate Cafe. I pushed the door and took a corner. “Hi, can I have a pot of Lovely Tea?” I let out a soft smile. I gazed out of the window, “empty” This word appeared in my mind.

I let out a sigh and took a slip of Lovely Tea. A flashback of the past whereby DooJoon was still a teacher and I am student formed. I could still recall my Mum tried to take me away from him and he dashed to the airport to find me. It was…nice.

“______?” A familiar called and I was back to the reality. It was Yoochun. “Hi.” I forced out a smile and he has the concern look on his face. “Why are you crying?” He questions and I was astonished. I touched my cheeks and a tear escaped from my eyes.

“Did something happened?” He asks with worries and I shook my head.

“I am really fine.” I ensured him and he did not continue to question me. We have a long conversation together at Soulmate, sharing what happened in the past and he told me his too. Unable to predict, Yoochun was a piano teacher previously.

Minwoo’s POV.

I pushed the door, “Hello, anyone in here? I brought the latest merchandises set for our upcoming project for display.” I said and placed the bags on the counter. I took out my cell phone from my pocket, scrolling on my Twitter and something caught my eyes.

“Yoochun and _____?” I am awed.

Immediately, I punched DooJoon’s handphone numbers. Panicky, I hope he answers his phone now. “Sup Minwoo,” He said.

“Where are you?!” I question anxiously.

“I am at home, checking the stocks of our company just now. Currently, the financial statement of Soulmate.” He replied calmly.

“How can you be so calm now? Where is _____?” I asked.

“Why are you finding for _____? I am unsure where she went…Why don’t you call her phone? Did something serious happened?” He answered in worries.

“Oh, nothing to worry about, it is just that your wife is having tea time with a man,” I replied while rolling my eyes.

“You are kidding right?” DooJoon laughs.

“Yeah, you can check you WhatsApp for evident. I am not trying to harm ______, as a good friend of the two of you. I really hope everything is fine.” With that, I hung up my phone.

DooJoon’s POV.

I downloaded the photograph Minwoo sent and my eyes widen in shock. “Yoochun?” I mumbled in awe.

In the evening, _______ returned home and she didn't say anything. “Where have you been the whole day?” I ask carefully.

“Soulmate,” She replied coldly.

“Oh… alone the whole day?” I ask again.

“No, with friends,” She answered

“Male or female?” I questions.

She furrowed her eyebrows, “Why do I sense that you are trying to question me? I am not a thief, I can go out with my own friends.” She vexed and went into the bedroom.