My venting partner.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VWJJIxfP4k

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

-----------------------

I am in the dining room, using the dining table as a small working area for me to mark my work. While DooJoon has the study room as his like always. Remember last night I attended DooJoon’s class reunion? I have to admit that I did have a pleasant time and it all thanks to Yoochun without a doubt. Afterwards, we exchanged email address and phone number. I believe we could be good pals as well.

“Ding Dong.” My Facebook chat appeared at the side. “Hey, good afternoon to you. What are you doing now? I am on a course now and it is super boring.” Yoochun wrote and I giggle. “That is so sad to know, I am at home preparing my work for tomorrow and marking assignments.” I replied with a smiley face.

Suddenly, DooJoon came out of his study room in vexed. “Have you see my iPad?” He asks impatiently and I shake my head. “Why did you always misplace my stuff?!” He added on in anger which leads me boiling in anger too. “I did not touch your things at all.” I stood up for myself and he continues grumble.

Then, DooJoon scanned the dining table and he founded the white cover electronic devices. “There it is!” He exclaimed and messed up my files. My jaws dropped in disbelieves. “You said you didn’t take it but I found it here.” He pointed fingers and I am out of words. “Are you blaming me now?” I question him annoyingly and he did not answer.

“Anyways, why did you make the dining table to be so messy? It is meant for eating purposes and what is this huge pile of mess?” He asks and I exploded. “I am sorry that I caused a mess in your house and I stole your IPad! Also, sorry that I do not have my own study room!” I said emphasized the word “your” and “own”.

“I am also deeply sorry that I cause a chaos in this home and to ensure that everything will not carry on this way anymore. I will leave here immediately!” I added on and packed my stuff out. On the other hand, DooJoon was left dumbfounded.

I am sitting in Soul Mate and having a cup of Lovely Tea while marking those assignments. “Ding Dong.” My Facebook conversation rings again and it is Yoochun. “Hey, are you busy? I am truly sorry if I bothered you.” He said and I sighed. “Not at all.” I ensured him.

However, I need to vent this anger inside of me out because I am so annoyed by what my husband said. He smeared me for everything that wasn’t my fault. I mean, I don’t even have a study room to work in and it wasn’t my fault he misplaced his stupid electronic device that I did not take it at all. Thus, I complained everything to Yoochun.

Later on, Yoochun came to Soul Mate and meet me. We were having a cup of tea and I was so depressed. “Hey, don’t be too upset. Maybe, he is panicking and irritated by the heavy load of stress he has to handle. Just give him some time to clear up his mind and handle it well enough or balance it.” He comforted me and my mind went blank.

“I hope so.” I answered half-heartedly because it is hard to trust DooJoon the same way anymore. DooJoon has changed completely to another kind of person after he gets into the business industry which I do not know why he will turn that way. I am just out of my mind now.

In the night, I went home. I unlock the dark and gloomy house. Surprisingly, a bouquet of flowers appears in front of me. “Hey, honey… I am so sorry about what happened in the morning. I didn’t mean it at all.” DooJoon apologized. “I really wish that you will accept this bouquet of flowers.” He added ruefully.

Recalling back on what Yoochun have said just now, I inhale and accepted them with a soft smile. “I love you dear and I promise I will control my temper from now on.” DooJoon embrace me tightly in his arms.

Next, I pulled him away and glance straight into his eyes. “DooJoon, why don’t we go on a holiday trip? I mean, we didn’t even have a honeymoon before because you have to go back to work straight after our marriage. This is also a way for you to distress too.” I suggested and he couldn’t say a word. “I have to think about it, honey.” He answered and I just nodded.

------------------------------

Hello, everyone!

Please do enjoy this chapter ^^

Have a good day!