Us working at different place.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

I wake up earlier than before to wash up and prepare myself for the first day of my work starts. DooJoon, on the other, is still soundly asleep. I went to the kitchen and cook flourless pancakes for him. While stirring the ingredients together in a blow, I imagine how it would be like on my first day in school as a teacher. Will everyone listen to me or will everyone bully me?

Accidently, my elbow hit onto the plate and it crashes to the ground. A loud crash was heard and DooJoon woke up from his sleep. I squat down and pick up the broken pieces on the floor. “_______?” DooJoon calls and I jumped in shock resulting a cut on my finger.

Later on, DooJoon cleaned up my scar and wrapped a plaster around my index finger. “How many times did I tell you not to pick up shredded pieces of sharp edges with your bare hand?” DooJoon lectures and I kept quiet. “Last warning and I will only say this the last time. Do not pick up broken pieces with your bare hands.” He ordered and I nodded.

Then, DooJoon took his first bite and I am about to leave the house. “Where are you going?” DooJoon asks with a mouth full of pancakes. “Work, I have to report early today,” I answered while wearing my heels. He drank a cup of milk and took his car keys with him. “I will send you to work.” He offers and I rejected it. “It will be troublesome for you,” I said.

He hold onto my hand and look straight into my eyes. “Babe, you were never a burden in my life and today is your first day. I want to send you to work, I really do and please do not reject me.” DooJoon pouts. I let out a soft smile, “thank you.” I run into his arms and he embraces tightly.

DOOJOON’S POV.

I send her to Cube High school. “Good luck.” I said and she nodded her head with a smile. I went back home and finish up the pancakes. “Damn, it is so delicious.” I commented and drink another cup of milk. I was about to wash the dishes until someone press the doorbell.

I open the door and I saw Minwoo standing in front of my house entrance. “Good morning, my honey pie~” Minwoo acts cute and I can feel that the pancakes are coming back up. “Yes, what can I help you?” I ask coldly. “Don’t be so cold to me.” He added on and I shivered by his voice. “Stop it.” I insisted and he lifted his hands up in the air.

I am washing the plates and Minwoo is eating the leftovers on the dining table. “Good, I like this pancakes.” Minwoo shows his thumbs up. “Of course, it is cooked by my beloved wife.” I said proudly and he ignored me. “Why are you here again?” I ask him the same question again.

“Yeah, I came over and tell you that I am going oversea tomorrow,” Minwoo answered and my jaws drop. “You must be kidding?” I replied and he shakes his head. “I am going to Paris tomorrow and I will be back after a week,” He answered. “Why so sudden?” I question.

Minwoo sighed. “Of course, I have to fasten my speed. Paris is the city of love and I hope I can found my love in Pa-li-soo~” Minwoo said and I giggled. “How about the cafeteria? How can I manage it? I am still looking for people at our first shop, Soulmate and unfortunately, the people haven’t appeared yet.” I said while placing the last fork.

“No worries brother, everything will be alright.” Minwoo pats my shoulder and I exhale in worry.

YOUR’S POV.

I straighten my dress and I enter the staff room. “Good morning, my name is Yoon ______. Nice to meet everyone and just take care of me.” I bowed. “Sorry, I am late. Park Yoochun is here to report on his first day of work.” Someone shout behind me. I turned and my eyes widen in surprise. “Isn’t the guy before?”

The day started and I was in the back of the classroom listening to how Mrs. Janet teaches her class before I start with any of them. I am teaching English language and Art as my sub-subject. “I am amazed how the class can be so quiet when Mrs. Janet is teaching.” I thought in amazed.

During break time, “Hi. We meet again.” Yoochun sat down beside me. “Yeah!” I answered. “You are…” I thought for a little while since you could not recall his name. “Park Yoochun. But, you can just call me Yoochun or Micky.” He smiles and I apologize to him as I could not remember his name.

After a short conversation, I get to know a little more about Yoochun. He is teaching Music as his major and English as his second subject. In addition, it is so coincidence that he studied the same school as DooJoon. I wonder if they are in the same class before.

After work, DooJoon came and fetch me. “How’s work?” He asks. “Good and it is very interesting.” I smiled.

------------------------------

Hello everyone, thanks for the patient and waiting for this chapter.

Here you go and please do enjoy.

Thank you very much!