The joyful student, Son Naeun.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBezVQweeUE

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I got accepted for the job, I was jumping for joy and I cannot believe that I able to watch their concert. It is a great wish come true for sure.

I went to school and sitting in my seat. “Good morning Na Eun, do you want to join us for cheesecake after school?” Joy, my classmates asks. “I hear that they are having a tea break special and it is so much cheaper than normally,” Irene added on. I clasped my hands together, “I am so sorry!” I said ruefully.

“I have a part time job after school.” I continued and they raised their eyebrows together. “Part time job? When did you have one?” Joy questions in curiosity. “I found it yesterday, it’s the café down the streets and in between Seoul high and our school.” I answered and they nodded. “That is so disappointing.” They cooed and I apologized again.

Suddenly, the teacher entered and it is our new English teacher, Mrs. Yoon. I admire her a lot, she is young, beautiful, smart and most importantly a husband that loves her a lot. They are such loving couples. “I hope that I could become the same as Mrs. Yoon in the future.” I prayed.

After an hour and thirty minutes, the last bell rings and everyone packs their bags. “Goodbye Na Eun, see you tomorrow.” Joy and Irene bids goodbye to me. I carry my bag and inhale a mouthful of oxygen. “I am ready for the first day of work.” I thought in confidence.

I push the door and I saw my boss, DooJoon pouring a cup of coffee and ready to serve the customer. I have to compliment him because he looks so handsome especially in his glasses. “Hello.” I jumped and landed in front of him. “Hey, good afternoon to you.” He smiles sweetly and I can feel like I almost faint on the spot.

I went to change into my uniform in the toilet and tied a neat ponytail. I walked out and he is standing right in front of me. “You look good in the uniform.” He said and I blushed immediately. “Thank you,” I answer sheepishly.

“Okay, I would like to introduce you to your senior in this shop and her name is Namjoo.” He introduces and she waved back to me. Without him to say anything, “my name is Na Eun!” I blurt out and it leads to laughter. “I like the passionate energy of yours.” DooJoon said and I giggle shyly. “Follow me and I will teach you what to do.” He said and I follow behind him.

DooJoon taught me how to make their signature drink, Lovely Tea and afterwards he told me to taste it. My eyes widen in surprise, “how can a tea taste so delicious and refreshing?!” I thought in amaze. “Would you like to give it a try?” DooJoon questions and I hesitate a little.

He holds onto my shoulder, “don’t worry about making mistakes, everyone is not perfect and it is okay to make mistakes in between. Furthermore, don’t worry to fail at times. Just remember to stand right back up on your feet and I will be there guiding you.” He encourages me and carry on with a lovely warm smile.

I think I am melting on the spot…

DooJoon is like a teacher or a mentor, teaching me every step and even tips on how to master the steps even faster. Accidently, I am burned by the hot water because I panicked. I whine and he grabbed my hand to the cold water. “Are you feeling better?” He concerned and I nodded. But, it still stings.

Later on, he brought me into the office and apply for the medicine. I got a closer look and he looks even charmer than far. “Done.” He declares and I thanked him. It’s sad that special time only lasts for short.

------------------------------------

Thanks for the patient and love for this fanfic.

I wonder how is everyone doing...

Please continue to support this sequel of this fanfic.

Also, have a good night.