I didn't know that...

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfqbNQEtDY0

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure that I have to go?” I ask feeling uncomfortable. “Of course honey! You are my wife and this is a class reunion.” DooJoon wrapped his arms around my shoulder. “You read the invitation didn’t you? They stated please bring along your wife or husband and they will be most welcome.” He added and I let out a sighed.

“But, you know I don’t really like to attend this kind of party because I do not know how to drink. I will just be a burden and party blooper.” I flash my puppy eyes and he avoids it. “I will not fall for it,” He said. Then, he grabbed my hands. “Honey, I know it is very hard for you and I promise it will be very fun and enjoyable. Minwoo is coming too and he will be back for this event. Please just do it for me.” He pleaded and I give in.

“Please be an enjoyable one.” I pray.

DooJoon’s pov.

On that day itself, I am sitting on the couch waiting for my wife. I glance at the clock, “she does take quite a long time.” I thought to feel impatient. “Tuck.” I heard and I turn looking at her. “She is gorgeous.” I thought in amazed.

I held onto her waist, “Honey, you look fanatics. I may have to seize you after we come back from the party.” I whisper into her ears and she slapped my chest sheepishly. “We have to hurry, Minwoo is waiting downstairs already.” She walks away and I smirks. “As shy as always.” I thought in amused.

Oh, by the way, Minwoo is back yesterday night from Paris. He said it is a wonderful trip and he felt recharge. Moreover, he met a very fabulous lady there and she is Japanese. That is very interesting.

On the way there, Minwoo is staring at my wife. “Hey darling, I never thought you can be so alluring.” He praised and I glare at him. “Never touch your brother’s wife,” I said. “I am not. I am just complimenting my daughter. Remember? I walked her to the wedding.” He defended himself and we all burst into laughter.

Yours’ pov.

I linked DooJoon’s arm and we entered the party together. Inside, there is already a group of people waiting for us. “Hey, Yoon DooJoon!” They greet and do the brother handshake. “Let me introduce, this is my wife and her name is _____.” He introduces and I let out a soft smile.

Later on, everyone was chatting and drinking. They have a lot of fun. However, I was outcast sort of. DooJoon is very helpful as he tries to start up topics that I can join in. But, I just feel awkward. Out of the sudden, “I am so sorry I am late. I have things pop out suddenly.” A familiar voice apologizes and I look up in surprise.

“Yoochun?!” I thought in shocked and he is the same too.

As the night goes on, the louder the music goes and my head hurts even more. Not wanting to disrupt DooJoon, I went out to the balcony for some fresh air.

I lean my arms against the railing and massage my head. “Hey, you alright?” Yoochun concerns and I let out a forced smile. “Yeah, sort of. I will be fine after breathing in some fresh air outside here.” I joked and he laughed.

“I will go in and get some drink for you. Red wine or white wine?” He suggests and I shake my head. “Thank you for the offering. But, I don’t drink wines, beers and other kinds.” I let out a rueful smile and he is ok with it.

“Not going in and enjoy the party?” I questions and he shakes his head. “Likewise, I need some fresh air for a moment too before I go in and hit the pool,” He answered and I laugh. “You didn’t tell me that you are DooJoon’s wife,” He added. “You didn’t tell me you are DooJoon’s best pal in school too.” I replied and we both laugh.

“The world is so small isn’t it? Who knows we are so close to the beginning.” Yoochun said and I nodded in agreement.

“Hey!” DooJoon pops out and hug me around the waist. “Do you know him?” He asks and I nodded. “So close yet so far.” I answered and DooJoon raised his eyebrows in confuse. “We are colleagues in Dream High,” Yoochun added on.

DooJoon’s eyes enlarge in awed, “he is the Yoochun or Micky you talk about?” DooJoon asks and I nodded which leads him dumbfounded. “That is so cool,” He commented. “I have to introduce the two of you for sure,” DooJoon said.

“Park Yoochun, my best friend in school and my beloved lovely wife ______.” The both of us shake our hands.

Afterwards, Yoochun and I went down to the dance pool and shake our asses off. Indeed, DooJoon is right. The party is fun and special. Moreover, I enjoyed it a lot. On the other hand, “are you sure it is okay for them to dance like this?” Minwoo worries. “Of course, what can possibility go wrong?” DooJoon answered with confidence.