Let’s divorce.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBT0_3QUy98

Please listen to this song!

---------------------------------------------------

I unlocked the door and entered the eerie home without any assistance from Yoochun. However, my body wasn’t listening to me. I stumbled and fell to the ground. I panted so hard, I thought I was dying. “_______!” Yoochun panicked and I yanked my arms back. “Please don’t touch me.” I insisted. “Please just leave me alone.” I begged.

Yoochun’s hand tries to reach out to me. But, I avoided. “Don’t come near me…” I muttered and he worries. “I just want to protect my marriage.” I pleaded.

“I am not trying to harm you…” Yoochun assured. “I just want to protect you. I hope you can think properly what you want and what you are capable of. Most importantly, who do you want to be with?” He reminded. My eye widens in shocked, “Those words…DooJoon said it before too.” I thought.

Then, Yoochun held onto my hands and his soft glance looks into my eyes. “Stop torturing yourself…” He requested. “I love you.” He confessed. Suddenly, I heard keys dropped onto the floor and my eyes enlarged in fear. “DooJoon…” I muttered weakly.

DooJoon was overwhelmed and he is about to run away again. “This scene… it is replaying itself… I can’t let him disappear again.” I thought in fear. I dashed towards him and grabbed onto his hands. “Don’t go!” I beseeched. He shook his head and took a few steps back each time. “I need time…” He blabbered. Afterwards, DooJoon swung my hands away and left.

“Yoon DooJoon!” I screamed. “Yoon DooJoon!” I shouted many times. But, he did not look back at all. I cried and slammed my fist against the floor over and over again. At this moment, words are unable to describe how disappointed am I. All I can do is to howl my sorrow and pain out. “Yoon DooJoon…” I sobbed.

Days after days, DooJoon did not come back home and his mobile phone was switched off. I took a long leave and hide at home. Although, Yoochun visited me every day. But, I did not open the door. I went to the cafe. However, and he wasn’t there. I approached Minwoo. But, he couldn’t find DooJoon too. “Minwoo…please don’t lie to me.” I kneeled down. “You are my last hope and source of help.” I admitted.

Until one fine day, I laid down on the couch and heard the tingling sound of the keys. I run towards the door and unlock it. “DooJoon!” I called and he is there standing in front of me. I cried and hugged him tightly around his waist. “Please don’t run away like this anymore,” I begged.

“Don’t touch me…” DooJoon pulled me away and went into the study room without any explanation. I froze and stunned by his cold words. I am boiling with anger and my fist was clenched. I charged and slammed on the door hard. “What do you want with me?! Tell me!” I demanded.

“Why did you treat me this way?! I am your wife! Shouldn't you love me and take care of me?!” I lamented.

“I love you! I love you so much that I don’t know how to take care of you anymore!” DooJoon growled. “I don't know how to handle this situation.” He ruffles his hair with frustration. “I heard so many rumors about Yoochun and you. I told myself not to believe them. However, I couldn’t brush it off because it is right in front of me! He confessed his liking for you and slowly he spent more time with you than I do!” He exploded.

“I told you many times, there is nothing between Yoochun and me!” I ensured.

“How can I trust you when I heard so much from Na Eun?!” DooJoon said.

“Na Eun…?” I disheartened. “You believed her than me?” I question. But, he just remains quiet. “Yoon DooJoon! I am talking to you! Yoon DooJoon!” I punched him in the arm.

“Then, tell me who I should believe then?! Yoochun or you?!” He mocked.

I my dry lips, “since there is no trust between you and me anymore... let’s end this relationship!” I stated. DooJoon stood up and tears rounded around his eyes, “Alright.” He responded.

-------

Hello, everyone! 

This is the latest update of this fanfic!

Thank you very much for reading, commenting and subbing!

I really appreciate!