Since young, all I want was you with me.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmdxZ7wtcnI

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter. Thanks!

-----------------

Yesterday, it was a nightmare. After that argument, I was overwhelmed by his agreement and he went back into his study room with the door locked. On the other hand, I went back into the bedroom crying. “Can I tell him…I regretted?” I thought in sadness.

In the night, I am eating a bowl of instant noodle while reading my notes for tomorrow lesson. Just nice, DooJoon returns from work and walks towards my direction. He open his briefcase and place a yellow envelope in front of me. “Return to me after you have sign the papers.” He said coldly and go back into his study room.

I was stunned, and my hands were trembling while taking out the papers out from the yellow envelope. My eyes widen in surprise, “Divorce Agreement”, the two words was inked on it. The sudden blow caught me, I sank into the chair and words are unable to describe how lost I am.

The next morning, DooJoon wasn’t at home and the papers were left out my dressing table. I gazed at it, “why does the both of us have to go through this process? Isn’t there any other way to solve this situation?” I thought in despair.

All out of the sudden, the tingling sound of keys rings into my ear and the door of the bedroom opens. “Good morning, Mrs. Yoon. I am sorry to disturb you in such early morning. However, I am here on the behalf of boss to collect this important document.” She smirks. I grabbed onto her wrist, “do you know what are you doing and the negative impact you have created?” I questions and she yanks her arms back. “I only know I like him and I want to be with him,” She answered and left.

I went to the kitchen and glance out of the window. DooJoon was there, sitting inside the car and waiting for Na Eun to go back. I slammed my fist on the basin and smashed DooJoon’s cup onto the floor. It shredded into pieces, “I am your wife Yoon DooJoon!” I yelled in vexed.

I rush back into the bedroom, “you don’t trust me right?! Let’s end this relationship like you wanted!” I screamed and signed the document. Angrily, I took out my suitcase and throw all of my clothes into the empty bag. I stopped until I saw a pink colour dairy lying on the ground. I kneeled down, picking up and read through.

I broke down. All those diary entries were my thoughts I wrote before we got married. Although, our relationship is unable to disclose to anyone. However, we were living in joy and enjoying the moment when we were together. Now, it all changed. DooJoon is so occupied with work and me too. The lack of communication and revealing of troubles has broken us apart. I stared at the already signed document, “there isn’t any way back anymore…” I thought to dishearten.

After work, DooJoon went home and the lights weren’t on. “Perhaps, she is in our bedroom.” He assumed and walk back into his study room. His eyes enlarged, the room is not messy anymore. Then, the yellow envelope caught his eyes. DooJoon his dry lips and the paper flew down onto the ground. “She signed.” He thought in disbelief.

Immediately, DooJoon ran to the master bedroom. However, I wasn’t there anymore. The place is clean, bedsheet was tidied up and the clothes that were hanged were all gone. The only object left in the room is the pink diary with a note pasted onto the cover page. “By the time you saw this, I should have left this apartment and signed the papers as requested. I have already brought my belongings with me. But, the only thing I left is this pink diary I wrote in the past. I don’t wish to bring it along with me because I don’t want to recall how happy we are anymore. You can either keep or throw it away.” I wrote and DooJoon flipped the book.

He sobbed and finally broke down at one of the entry. “Today, is my 19th birthday. As usual, I made the same wish again. Isn’t it silly? Nope, I doubted so. I wished that DooJoon and I will always be together.” I written.

------------------------------

Thank you everyone for reading, subbing and commenting this fanfic of mine.

Please do enjoy reading it ^^