I found my desire worker.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9xABgSk_g

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been two days since Minwoo left for a vacation. Furthermore, he left a pile of administration work of four cafeterias for me to handle as a big present. I sank into my chair and I have to admit I am so stressed up. Our main café Soul Mates is lacking manpower and I cannot find the suitable person to hire. “Help me,” I begged.

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door and it’s my beautiful wife. “I blew a cup of hot green tea for you and I hope it helps you.” She said in a gentle tone and I am melting inside. “Thanks,” I replied and massage my head. “Are you alright?” She concern and I nodded. “My head just hurt a little,” I answered while rubbing it. Then, she stand behind me and massage my head for me.

At that point of time, I am the luckiest husband in the world because I have such caring and loving wife by my side.

The next day morning, I send her to school and process to Soul Mate. “Good Morning Sir.” NamJoo, our worker at Soul Mate. “Morning NamJoo. Is there anyone that walk into the stall and request for a walk in interview?” I ask and she shakes her head with a smile. I sighed in disappointment. “I will be in the office and if you need assistance feel free to knock the door.” I smile and she nodded.

I am in the office for two hours and I am exhausted. I stretch my arms and go to the counter to get a cup of our bestselling Lovely Tea. “I am sorry, we do not hire part-time here.” I heard NamJoo’s voice. “But, I really need this job. Please just let me try, I will take any roles. Cleaners? Waitress? I do not mind. I just need this job!” That unknown pleaded.

I step up and my shadow towered her. “Boss…” NamJoo mumbles and I nodded my head. “I will handle this, can you serve the lady over there at the cashier?” I request and she walks away. “Are you the owner of this café? Please, I need this job because I need to earn money!” She said anxiously and it really catches my attention. “Very interesting girl.” I thought in amusement.

“May I ask, why do you need the money for?” I question and she looks away. “If you are unable to answer my question. I believe it is hard for me to hire you because I may be afraid that you will use the sum of money for the wrong purposes and it is hard to convince myself that you are suitable for this job.” I added on and her face becomes red.

“I want to watch my idol’s concert!” She blurts out and I let out a few chuckle. “I want to watch my favourite idol BEAST concert which is held two months later and I need the sum of money to buy the tickets next month.” She confessed and I laughed.

“Alright. I admire the passion of yours. The burning passion of fire. I will hire you!” I declare and her face brightens. “Even as a part-timer?” She asked and I nodded. “What is your name girl?” I question. “Son Naeun Sir!” She raised her volume in delight. “I am a student from Dream High school.” She continues. “Such coincidence.” I thought.

Your POV.

I am in the staff room, preparing the materials to teach my first class. To be honest, I am very nervous and in fear. “Hey.” Someone call and I look up. To my surprise, it is Yoochun. “Good luck later. Let’s make our first class the best!” He cheers and I cheered back to him too.

I entered the class and everyone is staring at me. I gulped down a mouthful of saliva and take in a deep breath. Mrs. Janice is sitting at the back of the classroom to supervise me and it makes me even more nervous.

“Good morning class, my name is Mrs. Yoon and I will be your English teacher within this few weeks.” I announce and I could see most of their jaws dropped. “You are married?” They shouted and I nodded my head in shock. “So young!” They added and I just laugh dryly.

In the end, the class went pretty smoothly and I enjoyed it the most of the time. I am glad the class is very co-operative and Mrs. Janice even praises me for preparing effective materials to help the class to brush up their base.

After inserting a dollar of coins, a can of coke rolled out of the machine. “Ah.” I exhale and it is so refreshing. “Hi, we meet again.” Yoochun appears and I wave to him. “How is your first lesson?” He asks and I show him a thumbs up. “It went very smoothly and thank god for it.” I replied and he giggles.

“How about you?” I question him back. “Yeah, good as well. The students had fun at music class.” He replied and I nodded. I took a glance at my watch, “sorry. I need to go, my husband is waiting for me downstairs.” I said ruefully and left leaving Yoochun dumbfounded.

“She has a husband?” He thought in awed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do enjoy this chapter.

Thank you, everyone, for the feedback!

Do enjoy your days!