Mr. & Mrs. Yoon.

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sitting in front of the mirror and staring at myself. I cannot not believe that this day will arrive so soon. I am wearing a flower headband and my hair was braided. “One last touch.” Eunji said and apply the light pink lipstick on my lips. “You look magnificent.” Eunji compliments and I was stunned too.

I never thought that I will look so pretty for my biggest day of my life.

A knock was heard at the door and it was Minwoo. He was amazed and words were unable to come out from his mouth. “You look amazing.” He said in amazed and I let out a soft smile. “He is so lucky to have you.” Minwoo added on and I blushed.

“Ready to go?” He asked and I nodded.

The location was decorated perfectly just like how I wanted it to be. The green, white and yellow balloons were tied at the edge of the seats. Furthermore, my favourite sunflower bloomed beautifully. I linked my hands into Minwoo’s and he held onto mine tightly. “Thank you for taking this role,” I said. “My pleasure,” He replied.

Then, the music played. Every step I walked on this red carpet was filled with excitement. My heart throbbed and I can feel butterfly in my stomach. “Dad, are you watching this from heaven? I am getting marry.” I thought with happiness. “I really hope you were here for me, you holding my hands and lead me to him. Him, the special him.” I continued.

Now, I am standing in front of him. Minwoo passed my hand to him, “on the behalf of _____’s father, I would like to say, please take care of my daughter for me and please do not let her down.” Minwoo said and the urge of crying flows through me. “I will,” DooJoon assured him.

DooJoon hugs me around my waist, “Will you Yoon DooJoon take _____ as your lawful wife? Staying by her side no matter if she is sick and love her wholeheartedly even though arguments may occur?” The priests asked.

DooJoon squeeze my waist a little, “I do.” He answered with confidence. On the other hand, I am biting my bottom lips hoping that I will not sob first.

“Will you ______ take Yoon DooJoon as your lawful husband? Taking care of him when he fall sick and staying by his side no matter what happened?” The priests asked. Taking a deep breath, “I do.” I answered proudly.

“I now announce the both of you husband and wife. Also, you may kiss the bride.” He announces and DooJoon turned facing at me.

He flipped the cloth behind and my face is red in colour. He caresses my cheek and I hang my head low sheepishly. Then, he lifted it up, “you look beautiful.” He whispers and I can feel my heart exploding. DooJoon cupped my face and slowly his lips touches mine.

I heard cheers and screaming from the crowd. “I love you.” DooJoon whispered and I can feel myself having goose bumps. “I love you too,” I replied. He embraced me tightly and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

Eunji was sobbing and Minwoo handing her a piece of tissue. “I think you need it more than I do.” EunJi said and Minwoo was embarrassed.

The next day, I woke up and lying on the futons in DooJoon's bedroom. I turned and he was there. I soften and snuggled into his arms. All out of the sudden, DooJoon hugged me tightly and kiss my lips. It was passionate, his warm hands were touching every part of my body and his eyes looked so gentle.

Later on, we parted away, “good morning Mrs. Yoon.” He said ily.

“Good Morning Yoon DooJoon,” I said ily too. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone, this is the first chapter.

Hope everything is alright and everyone enjoys it.

- Dreamage.