Milk

Vixx Club

" Why are you guys in my house?" Chanyeol asked with puzzled expression staring at the group laying around in his living room. " I mean i'm happy to get visitors but you didn't give me time to prepare. I could have made little finger foods, like mini hot dogs. Plus I haven't cleaned my place since i moved in and that was two years ago."

" Screw your mini hot dogs! We have more important things on our hands at the moment." N paced back and forth the room, pretending to be thinking but really looking around for things to take from their new friend Chanyeol, who they just found out goes to their school. They were walking one day in the hallway and spotted Chanyeol being pushed into his locker. N who was not one to stand still with bullying, made Leo push the bullies into the locker next to Chanyeol. They rescued him and walked off into the sunset of frienship together.

Hyuk whispered in Chanyeol's ear. " I want some hot dogs Toel."

" I just so happen to have some in my pocket, Byuk." Chanyeol sneakily handed over the food.

" Why are you too so close of a sudden?!?! Are you cheating on me again Hyuk?" Ken accused, stomping his feet.

" Calm down hyung, I've been hanging out with Chanyeol hyung because he always has food in his pocket and he buys me nice things. You guys never spoil me anymore. Just cause i'm not a baby it doesn't mean i don't like being treated like one. Even though the one time Leo hyung burped me was really weird." Hyuk said as he stuffed his face.

" Actually I like to hang with Hyuk because he is the only one who wants to be my friend. Everyone else at our school avoids me, probaly because of my height."

" Hey you fit right in with us tall people, except N hyung is a midget but thats a diffrent topic. People tend to avoid us because we are considered what society defines as weirdos. I mean I can see why they call us that, there is never a moment where we do anything normal. Last night we tried to have a normal movie night at Ken's house and N accidently set the TV on fire. And everyone just casually watched it while eating popcorn, acting like a movie was still playing. No one got up to put out the fire until Ken's maid came in and put it out. Then the next time I blinked, the old TV was replaced with a brand new bigger one."

Chanyeol laughed, handing out more hot dogs to Ken. " I like that you guys are weird, its nice to just be myself and be accepted. You guys are lucky to have each other."

" You just get used to the weirdness after awhile, then you find yourself joining in on the madness. Sometimes I find myself playing along with my hyungs weird club missions even though the old me wouldn't even hangout with them. I'm pretty sure old hyuk would have bullied you hyungs, dunk you in toilets or something." Hyuk said. The members affectionly ruffled their maknae's hair, grateful that he was their friend.


" So what can I do for you lovely people?" Chanyeol asked while flippling through channels on his TV while everyone else was lazing around playing with his toys.

Leo knudged Ravi to speak up. " Well Chanyeol, lets just say i got into a bit of trouble and we need your help."

" What kind of trouble? You didn't ruin another store, did you? Because I still feel guilty everytime I look at a hat."

" Don't worry its nothing like that, the principal demaded a parent student meeting tomorrow at my place and I......don't have any so Hyuk had a brillant idea of us pretending to be my parents. But they keep fighting over the roles and we need to hurry to prepare." Ravi sighed.

" I know I'm perfect to play the role of the y mother but stupid Ken wants to be the mom. I obviously have the face and body to be a mother. I'll be mamma cha and marrried to papa jung. The rest of you guys can be my precious children."

" Never! I'm mama ken and married to papa hyuk. You can be my precious child. Plus, I have more motherly hips that you hyung, so i'm the better person to play mom. My hips will make giving birth easier, unlike yours."

" You have fat hips, not motherly ken. I dare you to come at my hips again, i'll chop off you baby maker." N spat, sticking out his tongue.

" You take that back!" Ken got in his face.

" Children lets calm down and not fight. We have an important mission on our hands. We do not have time for your. diss battle"  Hyuk calmly added while playing on his phone, not really caring what role he got. He tried not to show on his face that he did want to play as the father, thinking it was fun to rule over the hyungs for once.

They glared at each other before sitting back on the couch. Ravi clearned his throat shaking his head at his childish hyungs. " And that is where you come into play Chanyeol. We need an non -member to choose the roles because we obviously can't. Pick wisely or I can't guanrtee you'll leave to see tomorrow."

Chanyeol nervously played with his braclet, looking around at everyone. " I-I'm not sure I'm the right guy for the job. I can't make decions for myself. Maybe someone else can help you." Hyuk went over putting his arm around his friend, calming him down. 

" Don't think so hard Toel, just think about our personalities and choose. W need a mother, father, and the rest can be siblings or something else."

Chanyeol gulped, not wanting to mess up and ruin his chance of actuallly having friends. He looked at everyone's faces, thinking about them. " L-Leo hyung......is a quiet guy...very romantic boyfriend....he just stands behind everyone drinking something....reminds me of my own dad. " Leo nodded taking a sip of his latte. Chanyeol looked next to Leo. " Ravi.....a guy who is unexpectly has a cute personality.....nice guy......nice fashion taste......reminds me of my cousin Baro." Ravi grinned, popping his collar looking smug. " N hyung....no words to describe him......reminds me of my neighbor the crazy cat lady...no offence." He moved on, ignoring the look on N's face. His stare lingered on Hyuk, giving him a gentle smile. " Byuk my very good friend, someone who I admire and cherish forever." Hyuk returned his smile, squeezing his shoulder. " Ken hyung.....funny guy who always makes jokes....kinda crazy.....reminds me of dog."

Chanyeol was confused out of his mind, he had no idea who fit the roles better. " Hongbin.....need I say more....kid is so pretty.....reminds me of a beautiful princess." Honbin giggling, blushing a little before looking away not wanting to ruin his "manly" image he thought he had. The group waited as Chanyeol excused himself to his room, needing time to think on his own. They made small talk about cows while they waited.

" Say silk five times." Ken asked Hongbin trying to relieve some of their nervousness.

" Silk....silk....silk....silk...silk...silk..silk." Hongbin boringly said.

" Now say spoon five times."

" This better be a funny joke hyung....spoon...spoon...spoon....spoon. ..spoon."

"Oh don't worry precious bin, its good."

" Finally say silk three times."

" silk....silk....silk." Hongbin groaned not like the long joke.

" What do cows drink?" Ken asked covering his mouth not to laugh at his own joke. The others rolled their eyes at the joke, knowing their friend wouldn't fall for such a simple joke.

" Milk!" The whole room turned silent, not believing he really fell for it. Hongbin grinned ear to ear, happy he got it right before smile dropping from his face. His whole life flashed before his eyes, he was actually an idiot. Never in his life, has he felt more stupid. He slumped in his chair, eyes frozen.

" You loser, cows drink chocolate milk!" Ken cracked up, slapping his knee almost falling off his chair from laughing so hard. The others fell onto the floor at his answer.

Hyuk gasped for air, hands punching the floor. " H-hyung....hahahaahha.....c-ows.....omg hahaah.. drink water!" Ken's slumped into the chaiar next to Hongbin. Both staring into space, their soul left their body, only leaving their body. Hyuk took a deep breathe, rubbing his sore tummy from laughing. He patted them on their shoulder to comfort them. They continued their conversations, waiting for them to come back from stupid land.

Hyuk looked to his friend's room with a concerned expression. After twenty minutes of waiting, Chanyeol came out of his room with a piece of paper. He moved to the center of his living room, clearning his throat. He put on his fake glasses and spoke with a clear voice different from his shy one earlier. They noticed, he had styled his hair and changed his clothes into a more formal outfit. He was dressed in a slim black suit, with his hair that is usually flat down on his face was curly.

" In my hand is the list of names and roles. When I say your name, please take a step forward so everyone will know who you are." Everyone seriously nodded, lisitening to his everyword anxiously. Even hyuk was tense, bitting his nails to ease his nervousness. 

" Jung Taekwoon, please take a step forward.."

Leo sat up surpised at his name being called first. " Yes." He stood up, standing in front of Chanyeol, looking down. Leo paced back and forth in one spot, looking at N for comfort. N just stuck out his middle finger and for some reason it calmed Leo down. Who looked up at Chanyeol with determination. He was ready for any role he was asigned to. He will work hard for his percious friend, making sure he won't get kicked out of school. He was okay with any role as long as it was not....

" Jung Taekwoon because of your quiet personality and qualites that are perfect for this role, I assign you the role of......mother. Congrats."


Mama Jung reporting for duty!

heyyyyy friends, guess whos back?!?!? I've been busy with school because i'm a senior in highschool and its been crazy with college stuff but i'm back! more updates soon i promise

-Ang