Typical Vixx

Vixx Club

" N hyung!"

Silence.

" N ing hyung!"

Silence.

"CHA HAKYEON GET YOUR DOWN HERE BEFORE I BURN ALL OF YOUR PICTURES OF LEO HYUNG!"

Silence and a faint sound of a gasp. The group sighed, there is no way there are climbing the air vent to get their stupid leader. Ravi took out a stick and started to poke the area N was sitting. They heard cursing and yelling come from the vent but Ravi continued poking.

" STOP IT YOU GORILLAFACE, I'M NEVER COMING DOWN." N yelled.

" N if you come down I will give you 5 kisses." Leo blushed and whispered.

"......make it 10."


The students made way for the club to walk by in the hallway. Vixx Club wasn't well know, but the members were popular in their own way. N is known for being the president of Dance Sass, but after only a week of being open the club was shut down for inappropriate dancing.

Which is funny because N was the president and Leo was the only member. Hyuk doesn't dare ask which one of them was the one responsible for making the club shut down. N was also famous for burning down the soccer field because a player on the team accidently tripped Leo.

Leo is the captain of the soccer team, Hyuk wonders why Leo joined Vixx Club instead of joining the Soccer Club since he is the captain. Leo was known for having a pokerface on 24/7 but when a certain tan dancing queen was around he smiled more and that made the ladies fall for him. Hyuk remainds himself to ask Ken hyung what kind of relationship Leo and N have.

Hyuk looks to his right at Hongbin. He doens't know that much about him beside the obvious crush on Ravi and that he is a self-proclaimed professional stalker.

" Hey Bin hyung, why did you join this club? You don't seem like the type to make peoples dreams come true."

" Hmmmm, your right, I'm the type to ruin peoples dreams. Hahaha.....i joined because Ravi joined, if theres a Ravi, than theres a Hongbin. This is the only time I can freely be by his side and not feel like I'm annyoing him. Idiot, won't tell me where he lives. The things I would do to...."

Hyuk walked a little faster, trying to get distance between him and the erted Bean. He walked inbetween Ken and Ravi.

" Why did you join Ravi hyung?"

" Well this should stay between the three of us, okay?" Ken and Hyuk nodded.

" N hyung needed more members for the club so he asked me after school on day. I told him I already joined the Future Rappers of Korea but he wouldn't stop asking me to join. He followed me everywhere, to my house, to the supermarket, to the bathroom. For a week straight, where I went, that is where you would find  N."

Ravi stopped to take breath continued and Hyuk whispered. " You would also find Hongbin."

" Then I asked him one day, why he wanted me to join so bad. He said I was perfect and that if I joined Hongbin would join too. When I said I would think about it, he threatened to burn my precious , not the ones under my bed but the ones in my closet."

" Does no one have a good reason for joining this club? Like Hongbin joined because of Ravi and he joined to protect his stack."

" I have a good reason Hyuk!" Ken smiled.

" And that is?" Hyuk asked.

" N said I could pick up girls if I joined this club." Ravi laughed.

" .....Ken hyung aren't you gay?"

" Yep!"

Hyuk ignored the weird Ken and tapped on Leo's shoulder who was carrying N like a sack of potatoes.

" Why did you join this club, Leo hyung?"

" I was forced, If I didn't join N would tell everyone I like to dress up as a cat and meow to him in bed.... now you know."

" Thats so gross hyung." Hyuk grimaced.

" Its not gross when you're the one being meowed at. I like to bark back when he's being a good boy."

" Can we not talk about your weird life and just continue our jounrney to the office?"

" But aren't you gonna ask me why I founded the club Hyukkie?" N said.

" Not interested."

" You buttface, you asked everyone but me."

" But I'm kinda hungry so I can't talk right now."

" Well I'm gonna tell you anyway. If you didn't know by now before I founded this club I didn't have any friends beside Leo. I was lonely and wanted somewhere I could be myself and be around people who accepted me. Leo came up with the idea of forming a club. But after the spatula incident, Dance Sass was shut down. I was crying when I saw a nerdy brown hair kid sitting behind a trash can. I saw that he was stalking someone who was writing music and that he was using a hello kitty notebook. The nerd was blushing and smiling, he looked adorable trying to take pictures without being noticed. The rapper had so much passion in his music it made me smile. I wanted to become friends with these weirdos. And then this bubble wand blowing kid was skipping through the halls. I thought, I need that kind of weirdness in my life. And then my last member was mouthing back to a teacher but he look so damn confident. I thought I needed some of his confiendece in my life. This may seem like a stupid club, but to me this club brought me all the things I could ask for. I have a hottie who I can kiss whenever I want, a erted stalker, a rapper who loves cute things, a lunatic, and a kawaii baby. You guys made my dream come true, so I wanted to make others happy too."

Hyuk softened and smiled, he helped their leader off Leo's back and hugged him.

" I'm glad you decided to make this club N hyung, I finally feel like I belong somewhere. Even though hanging out with you guys have been tiring, I haven't had this much fun in a long time."

" GROUP HUG ACTIVATE."

Hyuk felt arm around him and being pulled closer to N but he didn't mind. He liked being around his crazy members.

"VIXX CLUB IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTTS HERE IN 2 SECONDS I'M GONNA PULL THE FIRE ALARM!"

The boys laughed and ran towards the direction of the office but they all had smiles on their faces. Except Leo, he was silently laughing but that was better than nothing.

 


Hello my lovely readers,  thank you so much for reading and don't forget to subscribe and comment. I love comments so just write anything and it would make me smile. I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

I LOVE YOU ALL !

- Ang